Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:21 am
Lucia made him meet her gaze her eyes showing only worry no pity. "Please my love. Let me look after you at least. The nurse can tell me what to do just please, lets go back to bed." Her eyes shined softly with her worry. "Please, we beg you." For a moment her voice wavered to Italy. She was completely aware of it too. "I promise it'll just be me if it helps. I'll look after you. Just me."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:26 am
Francis looked back at her, kissing her forehead and stumbling back into the doorway. "Eef you so weesh eet, darleeng." He stood, although not entirely off the wall, and took himself, with her, back into their bedroom. "Zhere shouldn't be anyzhing wrong weeth me. I 'ave classes and such tomorrow." He hated being invalid.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:33 am
Lucia smiled softly and put him in bed tucking him in taking his temperature and anything else she remembered from her senior first aid course. She made sure he was warm and comfortable. "It's okay my love. Our immune systems are stronger than humans, I'm sure you'll be better soon and don't worry about classes, I'll teach them. I'll check on you in between, make sure you're comfy watching movies on the couch. . . oh! I know! The theatre where I did all my plays recorded the ones I was in, Nona and Pa brought them to show you, you can watch those. Both for your enjoyment and maybe for classes." She looked so happy. She felt useful. She pressed a kiss to his cheek stroking his nose. "It's okay, I'll take care of everything. I'll help you get better. And, a wonderful part of being sick," She leaned in and whispered. "I get to give you sponge baths."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:38 am
Francis felt his cheeks redden and he nipped at her ear. "You fiesty leetle girl you~" He whispered back. It was probably just exhaustion, and he would be better by tomorrow morning at the latest. He trusted her to take care of him, just didn't want to feel useless.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:41 am
Lucia blushed softly. "Yes I am. But I'm mainly concerned for you. I don't want you to get worse. I. . . we'd be sad if you got worse." She blushed a little. "But you know what I have planned if you don't get better yes?" She asked blushing more tugging at the sheets making sure he was covered nicely heart pounding in her chest. Gods they'd made love not too long ago and already she wanted him. Urgh~! Hormones~!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:53 am
Francis tilted his head, unsure of what she meant. "Non.. I'm not sure. 'Ow about you tell me?" He pulled her on top of him, kissing her lips softly. He could tell she was frustrated at something, but not sure yet as to what.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:56 am
Lucia gave a yelp but kissed him back holding him close. "I already told you, setting you up in front of the couch and watching the dvd's of my performances, then a sponge bath after classes." She blushed hard. Oh god more stirrings. Her other half was getting in on it too. Ah~! So much sexual tension~!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:09 am
Francis grinned and kissed her again, noticing her expression. "I zhink you 'ave more on your mind zhan movies and spongebaths." He petted her head playfully, loving her blush.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:12 am
Lucia blushed more and nodded. They read each other like books. She kissed him back. "I'm as bad as a teenage boy aren't I?" She asked mainly referring to the constant thoughts of sex. With him. Constantly. Everyday. Forever. Urgh! She needed to calm down.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:16 am
Francis took some covers from his chest and put her ear over his heart. He hoped that this would soothe her, as it always had. "I wouldn't say as bad as one. Almost, maybe." He added with a smile. Maybe his warmth and the sound of his heart would calm her down.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:21 am
Lucia gasped her eyes glowing so much all of his skin in her line of sight lit up from it. She stopped struggling and became still her arm over his waist. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she closed them just listening to his heart. She couldn't even protest to his agreement of her statement. Damn now he knew her ultimate weakness. He could win arguments with it! Oh she was too free with her emotions~ But she'd never cut him off. Never do that to him. She loved him too much to do that. "Such wonderful music playing." She whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:27 am
Francis loved the feeling he got when she was right here as she was. "Not as wonderful as yours, mon amour." What she didn't know was that this would be all he needed to calm down himself. If she ever did this to him, he would lose all control of himself, and sit there in her arms, letting the beat of her heart resonate throughout him. But for now, that's what he was doing for her.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:32 am
Lucia blushed more snuggling against him more getting more comfortable. "You can listen to mine all you like, especially when you're sick." She replied keeping him close. She couldn't put any other thought than that together as each heartbeat he gave blanked out her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:40 am
"You're so cute, Lucy." He whispered before falling silent, letting the sound of their hearts fill the room. She had fallen under his control, although he wouldn't use that for anything. Then, he turned his head away and coughed into his fist. "Mon apologies, darleeng." He added before resuming his silence for her.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:43 am
Lucia gave a little moan her eyes closing, her body going to sleep until he coughed. "Your turn." She said suddenly moving them so he was listening to her heart as she rubbed a vapor rub on his back and chest and singing a song for him.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games