Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:15 pm
"This is why you send all of them at him. When one can't do it, send a squad. Though, contacting via psychic message... That'd have to be one powerful psychic to send it across a good part of the earth." Aile shook her head. "Probably the best bet is to gather who we can, bide our time, then strike when they don't expect it." She continued to bite her fingernail. "Though, with the kind of tech that Toren had, I wonder what other pieces they have." She turned her gaze from the floor to Sub, to see if he had any input.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:30 pm
"I can reactivate the SNAG network just to send a single message through to the old models, if needed." Sub spoke up. "Toren's old SNAG is already bricked so we don't have to worry about that." He explained.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:13 pm
SubonicXP
"I can reactivate the SNAG network just to send a single message through to the old models, if needed." Sub spoke up. "Toren's old SNAG is already bricked so we don't have to worry about that." He explained.

"Well, that lets us skip the use of psychic messages to contact the rest of Snagem." Isaac turned back to face Sub, arms folded. "However, that may be the least immediate of our problems. We need to find that lab as fast as possible."

"Speaking of which, GRAY," Isaac looked upwards towards the ceiling as he called out for the A.I. computer. "The lab is either a government run lab, where they could disguise the nature of the project they are working on, or we are looking for a secret lab, where they can simply hide the existence of the team that is working on the project. What we need to do is figure out which we are looking for."

Isaac looked down from the ceiling and towards the group gathered in the room. "Here is what I think. If we are looking for a government lab, then it is likely that the lab will be drawing extra power from the grid. A suit like that must take an exorbitant amount of power to run, and probably takes a great deal more to create. If the lab is a secret one, than it won't be connected to the main power grid. Either way, the lab in question will likely have its own power generator, in case of a power outage. Causing a nation wide outage for a few minutes, impossible as that might be for us to actually accomplish, would leave any building with its own dedicated power generator light up for us to find."

Spreading his arms out, Isaac continued, "Of course, that may prove impossible for us to do. So other ideas would be good."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:31 pm
Isaac Hawking

Spreading his arms out, Isaac continued, "Of course, that may prove impossible for us to do. So other ideas would be good."

"I wouldn't say impossible." Sub spoke up, hope returning to his voice after the revelation of Toren's treachery had begun to wear off. "Nearly all of the power in Kalos is generated and originates from one place, the Kalos Power Complex. There they use different forms of energy generation, such as solar, wind, and so forth. That said, it's such a massive complex that taking the entire thing offline even for one second would prove daunting. Furthermore, since all the region's energy needs are met by complex it is highly secured. If you thought getting near the palace was bad, this place would be ten times worse." Sub rambled as he thought about it.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:01 pm
"If we could get key cards or insert ourselves into the staff of that place, it might help." Aile stared off into space. "I wonder if someone could write up something that we could insert into the system. Something that could take it offline for long enough to get a good reading. Can anyone write a good virus?" She looked back and forth between Isaac and Sub, cracking her knuckles.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:25 pm
"I don't doubt our collective talent but I imagine writing a virus strong enough to take down that much infrastructure at the same time seems pretty daunting. I'm sure they have plenty of safe guards in place" Sub said in response to Aile. His face would soon light up as something had dawned on him while speaking to Aile. "...we could always pull out the old Cipher technology..." He thought aloud.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:44 pm
SubonicXP
"I don't doubt our collective talent but I imagine writing a virus strong enough to take down that much infrastructure at the same time seems pretty daunting. I'm sure they have plenty of safe guards in place" Sub said in response to Aile. His face would soon light up as something had dawned on him while speaking to Aile. "...we could always pull out the old Cipher technology..." He thought aloud.

"What old Cipher technology?" Freth asked in confusion. "I hope you're not referring to what I think you're referring to."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:45 pm
SubonicXP
"...we could always pull out the old Cipher technology..." He thought aloud.

Isaac raised a questioning eyebrow. "Cipher technology.... Sub, have you been holding out on me?"  

Isaac Hawking

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:56 pm
SubonicXP
Aile tilted her head. "Cipher, Cipher... I believe I've heard of them. I at least try to keep up on international news. You have some of their tech?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:14 pm
"If you're thinking about that converter we got locked away then yes, Freth." He said to the hybrid. "Yes, I have been holding out on you and for perfectly good reason." He admitted to Isaac. "And, Aile, we have some of their technology locked away...for research purposes. Do I like resorting to using their vile inventions? No. Some times though you have to exploit your enemies achievements to get ahead." Sub shrugged  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:25 pm
SubonicXP
"If you're thinking about that converter we got locked away then yes, Freth." He said to the hybrid. "Yes, I have been holding out on you and for perfectly good reason." He admitted to Isaac. "And, Aile, we have some of their technology locked away...for research purposes. Do I like resorting to using their vile inventions? No. Some times though you have to exploit your enemies achievements to get ahead." Sub shrugged
"Ends justify the means sometimes." Aile shrugged. "I can respect that."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:00 pm
SubonicXP

"Which is ironic, because Cipher did the same thing to Sub." Freth said, crossing her arms. "Excuse me if I'm uneasy about it."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:05 pm
SubonicXP

"We can get to the matter of you holding out on me later," Isaac replied. "For now, what exactly does this 'converter' that you speak of do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:24 pm
"It takes energy from matter and converters it into something else. To explain, Cipher once flooded a town by taking the energy in a Water Gem and literally created water from it, enough to create a flood. It's a very powerful piece of technology that teeters on the edge of godhood." He explained to Isaac. "Isn't history nothing but a series of ironies and contradictions, Freth?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:00 am
SubonicXP
"It takes energy from matter and converters it into something else. To explain, Cipher once flooded a town by taking the energy in a Water Gem and literally created water from it, enough to create a flood. It's a very powerful piece of technology that teeters on the edge of godhood." He explained to Isaac. "Isn't history nothing but a series of ironies and contradictions, Freth?"

"Look, my point is that when you disassembled the two that you gotten and decided to use it for your own purposes, Cipher managed to get their hands on what YOU did and turn it against us, and because of which, Night almost turned into a stone husk if you so recall. I would rather not do that. We honestly don't know what Team Flare is capable of; they could rip such a thing out of our hands easily if Toren wasn't any indication of that already." Freth said.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games