Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:41 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara watched him pout and shook her head before looking back to the other Lykae, still tossing the ball into the air and catching it. She listened rolling her eyes each time Kade growled, but fine if he wanted to ensure he was not getting any play time later, that was his decision. The more she felt like an object the longer he’d have to wait. When the challenge was issued to Kade she eyed him knowing she could easily sign a sort of death warrant for him because he was not yet ready for that.
“ He should play with you, but I don’t know if he’ll be available the next time you play. We have 9 months to find an appropriate place for a hybrid like myself and our hybrid child to live. Kade’s home will not do, and mine is not safe for a child. So I would say that it wouldn’t be fair to call him a skirt for attending to his duties, but certainly if he does not play you once those matters are settled that is a different story” She stated then looked at the ball and shrugged

Her gaze swept up and then down the beach “ Well boys…see you in the water” She said tossing the ball in the direction of the three Lykae before taking off at a dead run and diving back into the surf. It was several moments before she resurfaced quiet a distance from shore in the deeper waters.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:19 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade hung back watching the taller Lykae get a ball to the face. He followed her into the water seemingly not worried that she spent so long under water even though the other three were freaking out.

"Kade the hell? Why aren't you freaking out?!" Ben asked as they chased him.

Kade frowned. "Because my Clara is a big girl and can look after herself, and she's learned to be able to be under water for a while. If she gets into trouble she know how to signal me." She was her own person. He would only crowd her when she was in the mood, and she was giving off vibes that she wasn't in the mood any longer so he'd back off and give her some space, much to the distress of the three ale Lykae. He noticed the tall one was a bit agitated like he was. Maybe his mate had kicked him out for some alone time by herself. Figured.

He was glad when Clara all but put her foot down on the whole rugby thing. He was in no way ready for that. He was barely ready for these three to be near them. "I'll be on your team Clara, if that's okay." Kade said smiling a bit. "Or would you prefer to face me in competition?" He wanted her to decide what happened. She was her own person after all. If his cousins kept teasing them he'd have to growl a bit more but he didn't like growling. It made a bad look pass over Clara's face.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven flashed his whites at her. She wanted to watch him eat? Watch him enjoy what she'd made for him or was she simply fascinated by the whole act of mastication. He couldn't be sure and he really didn't mind other way. When her wee little fangs broke his skin he allowed a soft moan to escape under his breath. Before she'd first fed from him, he'd never imagined how...nice it could be? A small p***k and a wave of pleasure following the gentle pull and laps of her tongue. "If you really want to watch I'll be sure to eat slow for you." He mentioned before picking up a fork and knife to the meal, mouth already watering at the scent alone.
                                            The first bite was interesting? There was a subtle balance needed with spices and little Sonja had tried her hardest but she hadn't been able to taste food in years to know such things. She'd probably added all equal parts or close to it. It wasn't unedible, and would certainly take some practice. But essentially she was a blind trying to navigate a book, he hadn't expected perfection. The second bite got a little better. He noticed now he could distinctly taste every single one of the ingredients he had listed and name them all with ease. He'd had to really think when Kade had made it, they'd all blended so well. A third bite, Boy this lass likes her Rosemary doesn't she..., he couldn't help but inwardly chuckle to himself.

[ooc; My little mate, cooking for me.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:37 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja felt him eating as she drank. She only took a few more sips before breaking away to lick the wound and watch it heal before pulling back to watch him eat. It was really fascinating to watch. Though the change in his face after a while of eating the meat made her worry. "Is it okay?" She asked her tone a little worried. "Did I make the meat okay? It's not too rare is it? Oh god it's horrible isn't it? Oh I'm a horrible mate. I can't even cook for you!" She put her head on his shoulder and gave little whines.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:42 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara watched as the males entered the water, it appeared Kade had followed shortly after her which was fine. She ducked back under the water moving back towards Kade surfacing a short distance from him tossing her hair back out of her face. “ Ah, I suppose you can be on my team this time, but what are we playing exactly? Are we just tossing it around? I have a Frisbee too. “ She said then examined the heights of the four males.

“ Looks like I’m going to be at a serious disadvantage. “ She said then shrugged lightly. Oh well, she did well with challenges. While she waited for them to decide she dived back under the water surfacing with another large and pointed shell “ that would hurt to step on.” She turned it over to see if the shell was occupied or not. It apparently was by something, so she turned and tossed it into the ocean further out so none of them would step on the shell.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:58 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade was about to open his mouth to offer his assistance with the height thing but then realised he'd be going back on what he just said to the other men and shrugged. "We're in the same boat." He admitted. "They're a couple inches taller than me. . ." He watched her go under then return with a shell. His beast not too happy she hurt herself. But he kept calm. The books did say not to coddle. He had to make sure he wasn't crowding her, wasn't too protective. No matter how much his beast wanted to wrap her in wool and keep her at home. His human part knew that would get him into huge trouble so he didn't even attempt to do that.

"Oh I know!" Ben piped up. "We can toss the ball to each other and we have to give basic information about each other, like example, I'm A libra."

"How the hell do you know that?" The taller one grumbled. "You're too old for that stuff."

"Hey, I looked it up, that's around the time I was born~" Ben said smirking. "We'll be nice and toss it gently for you how does that sound Clara?" He added trying to be nice.

Kade sighed. Great opening up about himself. As long as it stayed basic and they didn't poke about his past he could play. Unless everyone knew his humiliation by now. . . Don't panic. Don't panic she'll pick up on it and try to take you home. Don't panic. Straight face happy face. "Sure I'm game."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image

Daven shook his head, rubbing his mates back. "It's not as bad as you think lass, and the rarer the better in my opinion. Just a wee bit heavy on the spices." He realized he felt quite guilty after saying that and tried to make amends. "I'm thrilled you cooked for me. You needn't worry I'm grateful for anything you're willing to try for my sake. You've got to consider though that these spices don't taste the same to me as they do you." He mentioned, thinking a moment before continuing, "Actually...what do they taste like for you?", he asked, holding a small piece on the fork up toward her.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:41 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja took the bite after a moments hesitation and started to chew just like she saw him. Her face drawn in a strange expression. "It has taste. . ." Oh god did that mean she was fertile? "It tastes really weird." She spat it out. "Yeah I'm not cooking again." She shook her head. Maybe food didn't taste like ash when she was blooded and in her cycle? Or maybe it was all the blood she was drinking? Oh god why couldn't her mother be sane and tell her the truth.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara looked up at Kade and nodded a little ” True…but your still about a half a foot taller than I am with out shoes on. I can maneuver better in the water though” She said then looked to the one named Ben. She titled her head at his idea of a game then shrugged when Kade said he’d play. It wouldn’t hurt anything she supposed. She had nothing to hide really, so why not.

“ Alright, I’ll play. You already told one detail about yourself so pass the ball” She said then waited to see exactly where it would go while she debated what she would use first.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:54 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled a bit at Clara until he got the ball to his face. "Ow!" He hissed frowning at Ben.

"Hey I said I'd toss it gentle for her not for you." Ben quipped smirking.

Kade sighed. "Fair." He said then frowned. "Um. . ." He floundered then blinked. "Oh! I'm a Pieces." He exclaimed then tossed the ball to the taller one.

"Okay well I'm Lucas." He said. "I've been happily married for six years to my lovely mate. So if you two need help let me know." Then he tossed it too Clara with a smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:56 pm
User Image

Daven watched her with interest. "Has taste, huh? So you can taste what i do its just like the difference between a carnivore and herbavoire, unappealing?" He put down his fork and turned her to face him. "Fair enough, won't make you try anything again, but please dont let this ruin the ambition to try, Sonja.", he said, regarding her cooking

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:07 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja shrugged. "It's never had taste before. Maybe it's changed cause I'm blooded?" She suggested. "Wow, I can still taste the gross Rosemary." She made faces not liking the taste. "I'll try dessert next. but I'm just going to not make anything but your veggies from now on how does that sound?" She asked looking uncomfortable with the taste unsure how to get rid of it.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:12 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She bit her lip in fighting a laugh at Kade being caught unaware by the ball. Poor guy got distracted very easy. He was going to have to work on that. She then listened to the others and quietly waited until the ball was passed to her “ Good too meet you Lucas, as you know I am Clara and I am a virgo” She said then tossed the ball to the third cousin. This could be either a good idea or one that would be a total disaster. She’d have to wait and see. So far Kade seemed alright, the other three seemed harmless enough, so at that moment there was nothing to worry over, so long as no more sharks came towards the main land.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:20 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smirked a tiny bit. This could be a good way to get to know his mate. He watched as Ben and Lucas smiled at his mate. This was nice. He was feeling less agitated too.

"Oh, hi I'm Tye," The middle male said smiling a little shy. "I'm a Taurus." He smiled and tossed it back to Ben.

Ben thought about it. "Um, well I like Rugby and Chinese food even though it gives me a bit of heart burn." He tossed the ball to Clara.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:43 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara lifted her feet off the bottom and started to tread water using her amrs to keep her afloat. She listened to Tye introduce himself and give his zodiac sign then pass the ball to Ben who gave a food preference. She caught the ball easily and turned it over in her hands before shrugging “ My father used to sit on the former Sorceri queen’s council. “ She stated simply before tossing the ball to Kade and waiting on his reply.

Wearing
Thoughts:

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games