Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:23 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑲тн

םαч ① σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑦
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:53 pm
User Image
User Image

The young man smiled when he felt Patrick’s hand wrap around his own and gently slid his fingers through his so they interlocked as they walked. As they went to look for a good place to sit and eat lunch, Saeki made sure to keep the bento box straight and wasn’t waving too much. He nodded as he looked at Patrick when they said they were glad and a blush formed on his cheeks as he was complimented about his lunch. He did enjoy cooking for his beloved a lot, it was good to hear they liked his food so much. Before he could reply though, his boyfriend asked about their date this Wednesday and Saeki chuckled at the sudden change of topic. "Yes, we’re still on this Wednesday. I am looking forward to it love. As well as the dates following and Saturday." he replied, blushing deeper as he admitted the latter.

It didn’t take them long after to find a spot and Saeki watched as Patrick repaired the table. It stayed an amazing feat. At least in the young swordsman’s eyes. It was an incredible power. Saeki had no powers to speak of, he was merely human. There was nothing supernatural about him, he just had amazing reflexes due to all his training since a very young age. Still Patrick had seen something in him that attracted them, because here they were as a couple now and about to solidify their relationship in less than a week. Saeki felt lucky that Patrick asked him. He nodded when the other asked if this place was fine and sat down with them, unpacking the bento. Of course he made enough for two. When placing the boxes down for them, the young man made sure that he gave the one that had the written invite to his beloved and then waited for them to find it as he smiled gently.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Streets of Downtown] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : True love is such a wonderful thing] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:03 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick started blushing after seeing his boyfriend blush. "We can head over there at noon. From what I know there will be less people around that time" he said as to when they should go to the skating rink. "I don't think I've asked if you can ice skate. Can you?" he asked him. He let go of Saeki's hand after fixing the table then sat down towards the middle of one side of the picnic table. "I've learned how to last winter and haven't skated since that season so I'm probably rusty" he admitted about the last time when he went ice skating. Politely thanked Saeki for the bento box after receiving it. Opening up the box and happening to look at the lid for more than a glance he noticed an envelope under the transparent lid. After removing it he read over the invitation that was inside of it then he was all teary-eyed afterwards. "Awww, this is the first time I was formally invited to something. Thank you, darling. I'll be sure to come to this special event" he said smiling brightly. He placed the invite in his inner jacket pocket to frame it later. His attention switched back to chowing down on the lunch his boyfriend prepared for him. Started eating with the chopsticks that possibly came with the boxed lunch.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: friendly and grateful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1442.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, NPCs, and his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:29 am
User Image
User Image

Saeki smiled when Patrick spoke of going in at noon and there being less people. Personally he had no issues with other people but he knew his beloved preferred a more private setting. They were not too fond of people it would seem, nor would Saeki force them. As long as he was with Patrick, the day would be awesome he was certain of it. His deep love for this man made sure of that. "You haven’t until now. But yes I know how to skate." he replied with a soft chuckle. His beloved was adorable. "I actually used to figure skate in some national contests." he admitted to Patrick with a light blush. He wasn’t one to toot his own horn or strike his own ego but he had been pretty good actually. They had offered him to skate for internationals, but he had refused. He was way too busy with the hot springs to pursue a career of that magnitude. And in the latest years he had been having no time at all to even skate. It was one of the reasons that Saeki didn’t feel like taking over the springs at home. Figure skating had been part of his form though.

His father had often pushed him for that too as it would help in his usual training too. It sounded like his boyfriend was new to it though. "Don’t worry love, I’ll gladly help you get that rust off of you." he said leaning in and kissing their neck before giving them a hug. Saeki had become more daring in his time with Patrick. Though only with them. He was teasing just a little bit perhaps, but he was serious about helping them get back into it. It would be his pleasure to help. After that they sat down though and Saeki looked forward to eating lunch with Patrick. He smiled when he saw their reaction to the invite and nodded. "I would love that if you would join us my love." he replied and then they would eat their meal. It was an honor to see Patrick eating with the chopsticks that had been in the side of the box away from the food while in transport. He felt really lucky to have ended up with this man.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Downtown Soleil] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:08 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

The less people the better for someone like Patrick who dislike crowds in general. More room to go at any pace you want and not have to worry about bumping into anyone. With winter around the corner the place is sure to be busy like last year. "That's great. Hopefully I don't embarrass myself too much. I don't have that much experience in ice skating since my first time learning was also last winter" he thought and decided not to share these thoughts with the other male. He was also thinking of maybe going early on the day of the date to get some practice. "That's great. Sounds like impressive feats. I looked specially forward to witnessing your figure skating skills" he said to him smiling a little. "I think I am the luckiest guy in the world to have such a great and caring boyfriend as you by my side"he responded to the other helping with ice skating. Felt his tips of his ears heating up when they turned a soft shade of red from the younger male kissing him on the neck and hugging him. The lunchbox had all he wanted and wished for this particular meal. He ate in silence as savored as many bites as possible with the use of the chopsticks. After the delicious meal was finished, he would accompany Saeki on his way home whilst holding hands intimately.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: grateful and expressive.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1442.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, and his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:52 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:14 am
User Image

tab
                                                                                tab
                                                                                tab
                                                                                tab tab tab

"Keep walking."

Vitessa grit her teeth upon feeling the metal press against her back, a blade of some sort. She pressed on forward one step at a time, wobbly from dehydration, hunger and fatigue.

She was still dressed in the clothes she had gone out in when she had that date with John in Neon Lights. Time seemed to blur together as she tried to put a timeline together but she had been blindfolded for so long that it was hard to keep track. All she could rely on was her sense of hearing, smell and touch. It was all disorienting. Her cell phone and purse had been snatched the day before and she assumed they had been dropped into some body of water, either a canal or the ocean. She had heard the items plop into the water and could smell the scent of the ocean from where she had been bound. There was a lot of driving around, they didn't remain in one location for too long. At one point she was sure they were in a warehouse of some sort, their voices echoed and it smelled like dust and metal.

Had her actions been the cause for this entire mess or was there something bigger at play? She had a gut wrenching feeling this could be connected to the underground. Although, Mr. Castle had his own notoriety and she highly doubted there was anyone dumb enough to cross him. Or so she thought. "You're moving too slow!" The man whined, shoving her forward. Vitessa lost her balance and fell forward, certain that her face would catch her fall. Her hands were tied behind her and wouldn't be able to catch herself before the impact. Fortunately, someone else caught her, quite uncomfortably, by the neck, knocking the wind out of her. Whoever it was, managed to position her properly and tossed her over their shoulder to carry like a rag doll.

"Quit messing around with the merchandise. We can still make profits if she doesn't have any bruises."

"Aww c'mon I was just having some fun! She doesn't mind, do you darling?" The man lowered the cloth that covered her mouth, just enough for Vitessa to give him a response. The Trinidad member wanted to revel in her despair. Something she wasn't going to give him.

”Pfft. Today's a new day. Let me go alive and I promise the King Pin will spare you." Vitessa snapped back in annoyance.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! YA'RIGHT! He's gone too soft. Nothing more than a puppy with a pistol nowadays!!" He snickered and raised the cloth up again to shut Vitessa up once more.

"Pipe it down idiot. You'll draw unwanted attention."

The man carrying Vitessa snarled at the other, he was much more serious than the other two. The air felt crisp and she could feel the warm rays of the sun grace her flesh. It had to be morning, did an entire day already pass by? There were sounds of cars in the distance so they had to be close enough to the streets but far enough from the publlic eye. The Walkways of Cerise? Downtown somewhere? It was really difficult to decipher at this point. A breeze passed by causing Vitessa to shiver, noting how cold she felt out in the open like this. Any longer out here and she knew she'd be catching a cold. She heard two other cars pull up nearby, more footsteps following them towards whatever warehouse or building they'd stuff her in. She listened as the new group who arrived gave small talk to the men in her close proximity, one of them mentioning a key name, the Trinidads.

tab tab tab
                                                                                ██████████████ ۞ ۞ ██████████████

OUTFIT┓‎​xoxo tab WHERE┓‎​Streets of Downtown tab PROFILE┓‎​"VJ" tab COMPANY┓‎​npc's

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:48 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The night after the day when Vitessa was kidnapped.

A day has passed since Vitessa was kept hostage by the Trinidad brothers. John couldn't help but lock himself up in his room while waiting for any updates. He doesn't want to show his emotions in front of his members. The only woman whom he really cared about is now at the tip of a knife. One wrong move or else her life is over.

He grew silent in his room, messing up his bed and fold it neatly again and back. He can't stand waiting for any leads. The pressure, the risk, his patience are growing ever so thin. There's nothing he can do but wait. And it's driving him insane.

.. 'Why her!? .. Why Vitessa!? .. Of all the people who I ever wanted in my life.. why her!' ..Gah! He threw a bottle of expensive wine at one of his mirrors, making a loud shattering sound from the other side of his bedroom door. Dausha, his loyal combat maiden, listened from the other side of the door. She frowned as well as the rest of the maids who were behind her. 'Master.. . She muttered in a worried tone.

One of the things his mother taught him was, never to get too attached to someone, especially a woman. That time, his mother knew that John was still longing for Vitessa despite that John has been paired with several mafia princesses at that time. There was even a couple of mutiny just because John declines the pairings. But of course, money was still on their side.

Dausha leaned off from the door and snapped her gaze at the hallway as a number of John's elite members are marching towards them. Fast on their feet, they stopped by John's door and spoke to Dausha. "We have news for mister King, miss Dausha." Said the man. Then Dausha pushed her glasses across the bridge of her nose as she focused to the one who spoke. 'Master is still... um She paused and continued to frown. Until seconds later, John's door slowly opened, the door creaked slightly, revealing John with a gun shirtless with just his pants on. Clearly, he has been drinking since he locked himself in his room. His hair was messy and his cheeks were a little rosey. But you can tell in his eyes that he is angry and his breath was heavy.

'What news..?' He asked with a serious yet shakey tone. He didn't eat his food since morning nor even took care of himself for the day. The kingpin would then point his gun at one of his blacklist members making the man flinch in surprise. Dausha on the other hand tries to not look at John's shirtless body. She stood there, waiting, staring blankly while listening to the two.
                                                          ..'M-Mister King.. It's about the kidnappers.. the ones who abducted your lady.'

John would then lower his gun as he moved closer to him, holding the man's collar. "Where are they!? .. Did you get them!?" He spoke like he was determined yet frustrated. N-No ..S-Sir.. . When we noticed some "movements", they kept moving around from one place to place. We have our "hounds" that has been tailing this group. We wanted to make sure it was them.. s-so.. we haven't told you yet until we were sure.
                                                          John looked straight into the man's eyes, not saying a word until he slowly let go of his collar, and patted his shoulder. He would then sigh as he turns around to his bedroom and pause. "Did you saw her?.. . Vitessa.. is she alright?: He didn't reveal his face since his back was facing the rest of them. And man was a little hesitant to answer but one of the members elbowed him before he would respond. "Y-Yes mister King.. we did.. u-um.. we are not sure if-- um.. what they did to her.. b-but... she was being blindfolded and... .all.. t-tied up. The man gulped and began to sweat as John was silent. And when the Blacklist member panned his eyes down, he can see that John holding the gun so tightly that his hand is visibly shaking. The rest of the Blacklist members are now having worried looks on their faces.

It went to an eerie silence until his hand stopped from shaking. John then moved his head slightly to the side saying, "Don't lose them. Prepare for a fight. Weapons tight.. I want everything loaded." His blue hues shined, having the presence of death in this eyes. The blacklist member would then nod, having those determined looks in their eyes. Yes. Mister King. And with no further ado, the Blacklist members moved out to prepare for themselves for a big and messy fight.

He would then turn his head towards Dausha, slightly revealing his other eye. "Dausha.. prepare my things. We will leave before the first light of dawn." .. Yes, mister King. ... His door would then close as Dausha and the rest of the maids bowed.

--------------------------------

November 22nd.. 2:13 A.M

Ding.. Dong..

John and the rest of the Blacklist arrived at the Cortes Estate. He arrived with an armored van, with four elite bodyguards with him. He attempts to press the doorbell again but someone from the other side is now heading their way to the door. He is not sure who is about to open the door, thus, he doesn't care. He is here to pick up Bev and that Sex Imp Demonic Barbie Girl. ----------

User Image

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          via His house, then to Cortes Estate
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          No one in particular yet.
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                          "I will bath in their blood if I have to.''

ooc: "Let's doooo THHHIIIIISSSS"

xoReina

ll Neo ll

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:23 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Determined | I'm speaking to Blondie and Inquisition | Where am I? V's home | What am I wearing? stealth mode

The woman reluctantly followed the other home, she insisted on going after the group while she could still track them but it seemed like it would be a bad idea following them while still heavily intoxicated. Well, if it wasn't for Blondie here, she would have managed to keep a track of her and saved the day like she should have. That was what she was made for anyways, that was what her kind was built for. Alas, humans, they were as emotional as they could be cute. If it wasn't for Beverly insisting she stopped picking unecessary fights and go home with her, she would have knocked his teeth into his stomach for touching her. Ah well, maybe she'd spare two for Vitessa - maybe.

The ride home was painful, saying she was restless would be an understatement though she stayed close to Beverly, for once, keeping her rants and quips about her wound to herself. She instead would pressure her wound to keep her from losing any more blood and tell her she could stay put and let her do the hard work. Though, knowing she might feel like a lump of coal with no purpose than burning out so she suggested even letting her navigate her moves and do it her way. She would have felt the same way if she lost a limb or two or had an injury that would require some amount of regeneration. She didn't hate her either, she simply didn't enjoy discipline. Though, the quiet wouldn't last forever, she was planning on begging her to go back out once they were back or even sneak out if they had to but a little rumble in her tummy would have her stay.

Thankfully though, the night wasn't going to be as painful and agonizing as they thought it would. The sparkle in lady Inquisition's eyes said so as she recieved the call and sat up nearly reopening the wounds everyone worked so hard to patch. The red eye'd demon child hopped up to her feet as well with a grin as big as that of a cheshire cat at the thought of tracking those losers losing their souls to her though it seemed like she'd have to stay put...for the night. Blondie wanted to be the one to save her, quite typical of him. Though, maybe she'd stay put for now. At least until she could use all her abilities to their fullest.

Time for a quick detox.

Right after she convinced every fiber in her being to stay put, she went ahead and marched into the kitchen, whipped herself and her new temporary buddy some blended fruit and veggy smoothies to help with each of their required symptoms. For her, the quickest detox ever and for the other, well, just some strength with a bitterness that would match her personality. "We'll get her back in one piece." she said to the other as she handed her the tall glass of bubbling greens and downed her own in one breath before wincing. "Don't tell Mother T about this." she'd add before she nudged her to finish her own.

-------------

The night passed rather quickly and by dawn, the woman was washed and dressed like she was ready for battle. Dawning an all black attire with pockets and space enough to hide everything she needed, she was slipping in the last of the few guns Beverly handed to her with amunition tucked in places she could easily reach. "You, stay out of it. You let me do all the work." she would remind her and hand her a bluetooth earpiece. "I'm temporarily letting you call the shots, but I'm telling you what I told her. I will kill without remorse but don't ask me to stop." she stated to her, slipping her earpiece on and brushed her hair to hide it when she heard the doorbell.

"Lady, our charriot awaits!" she'd state and run off to go answer the door, opening it with a smirk to the blonde man before her. "Morning there Rupunzel. You sure took your time to come here." she'd smirk looking over her shoulder to check on Beverly to come before they could head out to the car. "This time, keep your pants to yourself and stop trying to fit in mine." she'd state, patting his shoulder before she brushed past him with as much force as she could before heading into the van, screaming, "Scoot bitches, the queen is in the house."

Out.Of.Chips. I'm sorry! I tried!

l Shem l

[quote"xoReina"]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:39 pm
User Image

Upon arriving in the Cortes Estate, Beverly had already notified the employees to go into a level 2 lockdown. Vitessa had designed an impressive security system and had an even more impressive stockpile hidden within the grounds.The windows had shutters, traps thoughtfully laid out throughout the estate, motion detectors turned on with automated machine weaponry at the ready. Despite being in such a dangerous industry, Vitessa herself wasn't strongly inclined to use guns and only knew the basics of handling them thanks to years of Beverly's coaxing. The stockpile within the estate was more for the use of the employees than Vitessa herself who preferred other methods of engagement.

Akane walked straight to the kitchen to prepare something healthy, perhaps to sober herself up more than anything. Beverly nodded to the maids and employees of the estate who gathered around the living room, awaiting Beverly's explanation and instruction. Their eyes hardened and lips pursed together upon hearing the news about their boss' violent abduction. One of them tended to Beverly's wounds as she laid out the details for their next steps and ordered another to open up the first 'lockbox' and present it for use. Their neighbor and his friends agreed to help retrieve their boss safely. Beverly assigned a group to stay in the estate until further notice, another group would be dispatched in the morning to assist from a distance with snipers led by a particular pink haired friend.

Beverly finally joined Akane in the kitchen, noting the green liquid concocted and gratefully taking the mixture. "We'll get her back in one piece."

"Mmm. Thank you."
                          Beverly nodded and drank it willingly, her eyebrow slightly raised from the strong taste of vegetables.

"Don't tell Mother T about this." Beverly had already caught on to the demon child's way of referencing Zara.

"Too late." Beverly briefly stated, wiping residue from the side of her lips. "She's leading a sniper team tomorrow. Miss Cortes and your Mother T used to be quite competitive in shooting from a distance with two different mediums." Vitessa with her archery and Zara with her guns, the pair used to have a competitive spirit outdoing one another.

"Come, there's a lock box I need to show you." Beverly motioned for Akane to join her, leading the way out of the kitchen. The first lockbox was to be opened at any point of a level 2 lockdown in the estate. It contained information to specific individuals for connections as well as an array of weapons, medical kits, food and water supplies, mechanical tools and keys to modified vehicles.

"A group will monitor our movements from here in the estate, using these." Beverly clicked a watch over her wrist and tossed two identical watches to Akane.

These were only to be used during emergencies, but now that the boss was dating the king pin, Beverly started to think it may be wise to have Vitessa wear one at all times. This team would then feed information to Zara's group tomorrow, " Press the button on the left and it'll scan the area you're in for heat signatures, it'll give us a better idea if someone's hiding around the corner or nearby room. Press the button on the right and it'll release a smokescreen. I have an extra one, if you find Vitessa first, make sure she wears it." These gadgets and toys were gifted to Vitessa from a mafia heir from the Academy. Rare contraptions only manufactured in the hands of those in the black market. Rescuing Vitessa not only benefited Akane and Beverly, but it would also be a statement within the mafia rings - mess with Ms. Cortes and one would have to face the wrath of the Blacklist and its king pin. Tomorrow would truly be a test of the king pin's leadership skills and prowess.

✦ | ✦ | ✦ | ✦ | ✦ | ✦ | ✦ | ✦ | ✦ | ✦ | ✦ | ✦ | ✦ | ✦

"You, stay out of it. You let me do all the work." Beverly nodded and took the bluetooth earpiece that Akane handed over as they prepared in the early morning. "I'm temporarily letting you call the shots, but I'm telling you what I told her. I will kill without remorse but don't ask me to stop. Beverly took a moment to consider Akane's words with a silent stare and blank eyes.

"Do not mistake me for your Mother T. I would not stop you from any path you choose to take." Beverly responded stoically. She adjusted the gloves around her hands and tied her hair up into a bun. The door bell rung alerting Beverly and the rest of the employees that the next phase was a go. One half broke off towards Beverly's room where the main security console and screens were located. The second half made their way to the garage with snipers in hand. Beverly followed an excited Akane to the door. Akane was the first to go, Beverly typed in a code to a console by the door then stepped out. She nodded to the king pin in acknowledgement with her usual blank expression.

"Your team will take the lead with Ms. Arashi." Beverly motioned to the garage that was opening, another vehicle was driven out, it had bullet proof windows and modifications built in. "I'm going to guide our sniper unit to nearby buildings for support. They're going to be led by a friend. Then I'll join with others as the second wave and clean up any outside obstacles." Everyone had allies, she had no doubt the abductors would enlist help.

Beverly walked over to the car where Akane scooted within, she peeked in but did not step in. "Show me why your Mother T trusts you. I won't be far behind." Beverly nodded to both Akane and John then walked over to the second vehicle.

l Shem l

ll Neo ll

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:01 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

Akane sure does love making random nicknames. John had nothing else to say to her really, well, not for now since he is still not in the mood. His eyes followed Akane when she walked past by him and would roll his eyes after Akane mentioned to "let her do her job". "Tch.." He is not sure what Akane is capable of and why Vitessa trusts her. But as long they have the same goal today, John just ignores how "comfy" she is when talking to him.

John would then acknowledge Beverly by the moment she saw her, nodding after saying her name. "Beverly.." -nod-

John would then pause as he followed Beverly to the garage she mentioned about a sniper unit. Oh good, the more the merrier. "Alright. I trust each and every one of you to save Vitessa." He would nod once more before turning around to head to his vehicle and then the scene would shift to a flashback where John was still prepping himself a few hours ago.

--flashback a few hours ago--

Dausha approached John and handed him his other phone with a different contact number. The number he gave to Vitessa is only for her and no other contacts were there but only hers. And only Vitessa has his personal number. John's other phone on the other hand is meant for business transactions and other non-private activities. He always keeps his personal life as secretive as possible. He doesn't even have social media or any information accessible to spies and hackers from the internet. Even the police as no clue who is this 'Kingpin'.
                                                          --------------

An unknown number sent him a message, saying:
                                                          Unknown No. [+1 XXX ??? ????]
                                                          As an empire rises high up to the clouds, it will also fall as hard to the ground.

Kingpin? You're no king. You're nothing without us. How dare you declined our request for all the years we helped you. It's time to overthrow you off of your seat, John.

--------------
                                                          To this, John nonchalantly looked over to a window near him. He doesn't care what else people say to him. But what made him so pissed inside is why they took Vitessa, the love of his life, even she has nothing to do with their conflict. He gritted his teeth behind his closed lips as he imagines ways of torturing the Trinidad brothers for this. Why do they have to apprehend the only woman who's so dear to me? .. This needs to stop once and for all. I had enough. Those thoughts also screamed in his mind as he stared blankly through the window.

--back to the present hour--

The small crew now drives towards Downtown and stopping by three houses away from the abandoned warehouse. The group would then proceed on foot from here. John looked at Akane as he checks his pistols before fully removing his top jacket. "You do your thing and save Vitessa." He would then walk towards her, up close and personal, eyeing her down. Don't get her hurt ..or else you're dead to me." The men who were fully armed and ready to kill just stood silent as they waited for their Kingpin's lead.

--- Look, "sore-eyes" -- He would fire back a 'nickname' to Akane, "I don't care -- who you are.. what you are.. Just go and save my Queen, take her back in one piece, and leave the rest to me. --- Vitessa is not involved with this. Just save her and get out safely. -- And don't get yourself killed." He said with his Russian accent but his words were now less with the 'z' and 'v' sounds.

If Akane would choose to flank and go with her very own route, John would just move on and would distract the guards, fighting the frontlines.

---------------

Meanwhile, A black armored bus is speeding its way towards Downtown of the Soleil. This is the rest of the blacklist as John expects a large-scale mob war in the streets of Downtown.

User Image

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          Streets of Downtown, via, abandoned warehouse
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Akane, and Beverly(NPC)
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                          "Time to tame the wolves''

ooc: "FFFFIIIIIRRREEEEE BABY"

xoReina

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:14 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①①