Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:39 pm
kotaro17

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

She smiled, "Aye, half the time I think she might be the wiser of us two. Least she acts like that." Yeah, Mavourneen had a real tendency to act like the adult in a situation, and most of the time that meant Mavourneen cutting in on whatever Saorise was doing and reining her back in. "Course it's fine by me, I wouldn't of invited ye if'n I didn't like the idea. Who knows, maybe she'll get off her high horse, pun intended, if she was socialized by people other than me. Or if nothing else, maybe she'll learn to be a bit more tolerant of people." Not like Mavourneen would get violent around someone new, but she definitely avoided socializing whenever possible, and always seemed to look down upon practically everyone. Once more he seemed a bit nervous about the subject of moving, but he got through what he wanted to say without any problem, so good on him. "Maybe ye'd have, maybe ye wouldn't, unless ye put stock in fate or destiny, it's hard to say. But Soleil is a nice little town, so not too bad to get shoved off to. I've definitely lived in worse." Mid to late 19th century New York? yikes, that was a rough one. She had lived in plenty of rough places, so landing in Soleil was a damn good vacation, so to speak. Not like she got to take any time off from work...She might have been just a little envious of him, getting a whole new start, clean slate, with few obligations from his old life. Part of her wished she could do the same, but the other part was too scared: she had never been anything besides a follower, could she really ever break free of that?

"Nah, ye donnae have to dress up. Fact, think most people think ye daft if ye did. It's still a fairly simple little bar, nothing too exciting, but I work there and I like it to be sure. And good, I'd hate to be the one to walk ye off the plank, really wouldn't be a good way to thank ye for the date." Well technically this was a blind date set up by some outside system, but still, he had agreed to show up and meet her, which was considerate of him, so she really didn't want to be an a** to him. That and, she didn't like being an a** to people anyway, she actually rather liked mortals, even if Mavourneen could not say the same thing. Then once more they headed into something overtly social, though this time he got mighty worried. "Ok, well I offered his place or handing off to make him more comfortable, but it would seem he wants some socializing, but not too big of a commitment." "Alright, a picnic near your place it is then. I'll be sure to bring Mavourneen with me, so you can talk with her as well. Can't wait." She got the distinct impression that he might like Mavourneen more than he liked her, but that made sense: he seemed real uncomfortable with people, but animals were a different matter. Though if he saw what Mavourneen looked like, he might back down on his desire to associate with the mare. Speaking of said mare, it seemed Kisari had picked up on her passion for riding, as well as her other passions. "Well, if ye ever happen to get a horse, we could go riding together. Otherwise, not sure how ye would feel about both of us riding at the same time. Mavourneen wouldn't let ye ride without me, so it's either ye on one and I on her, or both of us on her. Yeah like that would ever happen, but it was a thought, and she was perfectly willing to put it out there. "Oi, a breathing mannequin, eh? They used to have them, ye know? But it doesn't sound very fun for the mannequin. No sense throwing ye in things that don't make ye happy. Now I might could see pushing ye a little out of yer comfort zone if it's something that would really work for ye. Like a new material or cut that works for yer body and has the right feel, but no need putting ye in something that would never work." Yeah, just ask the person who had so many shamrock clothes it was ridiculous.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Single
      Mood: Curious
          Ooc: Well, that only took a lifetime.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:22 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, sєρтємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤⑦
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:22 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Darragh Craig1515 Lumiere
Where: The Shimmering Starfish
With: No one yet
Dating: Single

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Small Hidden Dagger
OH: Small Hidden Dagger
Armor: General clothing

User Image
230/230 HP
Wallet: $800
User Image

This was to be the first time Darragh would be visiting the Shimmering Starfish instead of a club or just somewhere outside. Of course he would still prefer clubs but this place managed to catch his interest once he saw which drinks they pour. But that was about the only thing that stood out for them. At least to Darragh. The feline wasn't impressed with how the place itself looked, but it didn't matter. They had good drinks he read and they would suffice for his meeting with Solomon and Adramelech. It was probably for the best it was less busy for the general nature of their appointments. Darragh sighed a bit as he walked inside. It was already pretty warm and it wasn't even afternoon yet. Throwing aside the usual social boundaries, all he was wearing was thin shorts, modified to make room for his tail. He hadn't even bothered to put on socks or shoes, not that the feline usually cared much for what others said or their opinions of him.

As long as they didn't know what he was it was fine. The demon walked up to the counter and leaned on it with his arms as he waited to be helped. He was well on time so there wasn't really a need to rush things along. When he was attended it was easy enough. "A Shark attack please." he said and paid the tender the money for it. He had already made his choice when he saw it on the internet what they sold. It didn't take long before he had his drinks and he took it with him to a spot on the outer area of the bar and sat down at one of those tables. Darragh took a sip from his drink in curiosity and it actually pleased him almost as much as the night club drinks did. It tasted good. The feline smiled a bit and took a few more sips before he placed it on the table and leaned back in his chair.

He had kept his hair loose allowing for it to fall around his shoulders as he leaned his head against the back of the chair and looked up at the sky as he lifted one leg to rest the ankle of it on the other's leg knee and placed his arms behind his head. It would perhaps be an unusual sight: A vampire relaxing in a chair in the sun and actually enjoying it. But that was just one of Darragh's advantages with his demon blood. For a moment he stared at the area ahead, though there wasn't a super lot to see, before he closed his eyes for a moment to just enjoy the moment of peace. He would make sure not to fall asleep however, as he wanted to be alert once his friend, for a loose term, would come by.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed before hand)
Transformation: He can turn into any nocturnal animal. Think Owl, Bat etc.
Can walk at daytime: Thanks to his demon blood, this vampire's life is not one confined to dark, enclosed buildings and coffins.
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:52 pm
۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

♞ Solomon walked with his usual swagger that screams cool guy, but that was just the price of being the way he was. Walking like a man upright and strong he shuffled through the crowd of people. Catching the eyes of men and women alike, but he paid them no more heed than a passing glance. Although something did catch his eyes though a few drunken men were following a woman. Convincing himself it was time for a little fun Solomon crossed the street. All the while tapping the man on the shoulder lightly, as a result, black flames ate at the man's clothing. Solomon being the smooth man, and the guy being drunk didn't help the poor sob. Only when Solomon was a few steps away did one of his buddies call out to him in shock'' You're on fire bro!!!'' The man slaps at the flames and began to scream running away with his buddies on his heels. Solomon did a double back and walked up to the shaking girl to see if she was alright.

♞ After checking up on her and a bit of sleight of hand the women had thanked him, and paid him all at the same time. As he held a twenty-dollar bill that she didn't give him. Walking away from the scene acting as if nothing happened the man smirked he wasn't doing it for free. With this in mind if he was his old self he would have killed them all. Although that man was going to get burn severely since his primordial flames are much harder to put out than normal fire.'' I don't understand you sometimes decadent'' Solomon replied'' Good we should keep it that way....makes things more interesting'' now focusing on the attended location he headed to this Shimmering Starfish place. Which sounded kind of feminine then again his bisexual so all in all, it meant nothing to him. As he entered all eyes fell on him for a few seconds like in a movie before everyone went back to their own business.

♞ Scanning the area until he found the man he was looking for, he walked up to the bar. A blonde hair woman eyeing him with intent waited for his order '' Get me what that guy has'' the woman took his order without delay and came back with a shark attack for him. Just as she did Solomon gave her a wink before walking off leaving the money on the counter. Walking up and sitting right next to the man as if they were old drinking buddies. '' Vampire in the sun a sight to behold for sure...most vampires would kill for your position'' he spoke in a slow low tone so no one could hear. Taking up his drink for a toast '' Do me the honors of a toast?... Business partners'' he said his expression a small smirk on his handsome face.

♞ Solomon avoided the word friend for a reason, he himself was not sure if the vampire demon would agree to that... yet.

OCC:

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood:'' Fine I suppose"

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: The Shimmering Starfish

々Thoughts:'' A toast''

々Company: Darragh

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:49 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: Solomon/Adramelech

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH:
OH:

User Image
230/230 HP
Wallet: $792
User Image

Darragh had kept his eyes closed as he relaxed in the sun. The only movement for a while being his ears as they twitched now and then on sounds around him and a lazy flick of his tail. His feline traits often were a weakness like when the sun was nice and warm and he was relaxing in it. If it weren't for the fact he was meeting with Solomon and Adramelech Darragh could easily let himself drift off here. But right now he kept his wits about him for signs that the other had arrived. Of course the door opened more often so that wasn't a tell tale sign, but it didn't escape Darragh when he heard Solomon's voice near the counter. It would seem they had arrived. The feline didn't really react to it though up until the man sat down next to him and spoke his first words. The feline opened one eye and glanced at them before he sighed a bit. Again they had to mention his vampire side. But at least it was without others hearing it this time.

Darragh sat up and crossed his legs slightly under him. "I know but they should have been a nekomata before changing then." he replied to the latter comment and shook his head, "Why is it you always have to talk about that? Is it such an incredible interesting feature for you?" he asked, actually curious. When they spoke of a toast, Darragh glanced at the glass in their hand. It wasn't like the feline was entirely of own devotion bound to the man, but still he could have run into much worse agreements. And he actually respected these two souls in one, unlike most people he came passed. Or rather he had come to respect them over the years. Besides something especially Darragh appreciated, both Solomon and Adramelech weren't exactly ugly either. They were a delight to the eyes. The feline picked up his own Shark Attack and offered them for the toast the man asked for. They truly would ever behave like a businessman it would seem.

"To partners." he said and actually smiled a bit, though he was well aware one would usually use wine or champagne for this and the partnership had more to it than just being friendly to each other. Though Darragh still had his reservations about some things between them, he had to admit that meeting them wasn't a punishment. And often he could actually enjoy their company which made them kind of rare indeed. "Well I am glad we could come here. Their drinks sound interesting enough and I like how their facility stands." Darragh admitted as he looked at the sky before glancing back at Solomon. "What have you been up to since that day?" he asked, of course referring to the day at the bookstore.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Entrance: He can entrance his victim to make them easier to drink from and so he can do so without them realizing they were drank from. Essential for Darragh, as he doesn't drain his victims. It is so much easier to have plenty of blood at hand. (Will only be used against players if they agreed before hand)
Can walk at daytime: Thanks to his demon blood, this vampire's life is not one confined to dark, enclosed buildings and coffins.
Very fast/High jumps: His feline attributes haven't gotten less once he was bitten, they may even have been enhanced a bit further.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:21 pm

User Image

♞ Solomon took a swig of his drink all the while listening to his companion, and the man couldn't suppress a smirk on his face. (after the toast) The real reason he always spoke of this man interesting race combination. Solomon wanted to see how long he could keep brining that topic until dear Darragh was tired of him asking. Though he played along with the curiosity idea even though indeed it was a very curious situation. Taking in what he just drunk he felt warm and his head a bit fuzzy all in all a great drink. '' It is curious you being mixed like that, but the real reason I keep bringing it up. I'm just testing my luck to see if you'd snap at me just for shits and giggles'' he said in honesty with nonchalant tone. Solomon liked to mess with people just a little especially when bored, however, playtime is over.

'' Keep that up and he might claw your face off one of these days'' Adramlech voice called out in his head.'' Yeah but I'm not afraid of getting scratch ...you'd like that though.'' Solomon could picture the blush on Adremlech face right now. Solomon nodded his head about the facility glancing around the place it was top notch. He hadn't notice the decor when he got in here since his attention was fully on finding Darragh when he got here. Now that he had the chance to look around the place had its own charm and heck that shark attack made it even better in Solomon's case.'' I normally wouldn't have come to place like this, but I'm not regretting it Iso that is a start'' he told the man his expression calm. '' You had to ask me that?... To be honest rather bored I need something hurt or fight. I've been holding it in for some time might be time for another hunt'' his voice taking up a more serious tone along with his expression.

♞He wasn't looking at Darragh at all but straight ahead like a determined man looking at prize yet to be won.'' It has been a while since I've hunted an elf or anything challenging for that matter'' Solomon agreed '' I feel another hunt coming on what about you? he asked Darragh still not looking at him. '' I admit relaxing here is also not bad'' he told the man as he shifts his posture to have both arms folded on the table they shared. His olive-green eyes finally settling on Darragh's handsome face. Solomon could feel Adramlech stirring letting out a sigh of regret if only he was fully alive.'' What about you anything interesting happen while we were apart?''

OCC:

々Mood: Relaxed and Cool "

々Thoughts:'' A toast''

Love Theme-Love

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:00 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: Solomon and Adramlech

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Hidden dagger
OH: Hidden dagger

User Image
230/230 HP
User Image

Once he heard the real reason behind the man always asking about his combination, Darragh rolled his eyes a bit. It wasn't a completely unexpected answer he had to admit. The man really did seem to enjoy riling people up. "I'm glad I'm so interesting." he said, only half joking. Darragh had to admit that the thought of him being somewhat of an object of Solomon's intrigue didn't entirely bother him. "Yet surely you should be well aware that even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to harm you." Darragh said softly as to not alert anyone else as he indirectly reminded the man about the bond they made. After all a lesser demon like Darragh if handled with knowledge was rendered pretty much harmless towards the initiator. Adramlech was a different story, not that the feline had any inclination of doing so. If anything these two were about as close as one could get to being a friend of Darragh.

"Kind of beats the purpose doesn't it?" he asked and smirked a bit at the other. Though it would seem it was time to get to a more serious tone of this conversation. The vampire drank more from his drink while he listened to Solomon as they replied to his question about the previous days. "Starved for some action are we? I could do with some of that crimson wonder myself..." he said with a light sigh about elven blood. He missed it. Not that it was a big surprise. He knew the tendencies of this man after all this time. Darragh's ears moved to a more curious position nonetheless softly flicking as they spoke of hunting. "There isn't much to hunt here in Soleil. But I wouldn't mind another jaunt into the wild." he admitted to them. While it was true that the feline was reluctant to expend a lot of energy to inflict pain, the hunts with Solomon and Adramlech were often a treat. Of course he was given the same question. Though their topics were unusual, to those around them it would look just like two relaxing friends.

"Oh you know how it goes. Looking around for a drink, picking up handsome guys. But anything really interesting...I'm afraid not." he spoke, though not telling them about this paradox bartender he had his eyes on as of late. Even if it wasn't to also drink. Of course only Solomon and Adramlech would be known with just what he meant with a drink. And it wasn't exactly a secret that Darragh liked to play around with his 'prey' either. Granted he didn't always succeed in clubs as he preferred male blood and since he preferred to charm his victims, they did need at least some interest in the same sex. Still he had to admit that sometimes the older times did pull on him. "We could always look for a possible hunt together." he offered the other quietly. Every now and then he was willing to have some fun with that and it had never been bad for him before. He had to admit it would be nice again to enjoy such a time with the two men.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

-

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:24 am

User Image

♛ Solomon did reflect on those words D spoke about how he couldn't harm him. The contract was made a long time ago still in effect to this day, he couldn't hurt him though he wondered what would happen if he tried. Solomon wouldn't push him that far though no point doing so '' Did you ever think about it?'' he asked slyly hinting at something, but that was a talk for another day. When the subject of blood was brought up the man had Solomon full attention then. Thinking on it he knew a place a forest outside of town surely some wood elves would be around. Keeping his voice to a low pitch he spoke '' If Eleven blood you're looking for we could always try the forest wood elves and the like.'' There could also be some moon Elves as well, especially at night wouldn't those pointy-eared bastards love to bask in the moonlight? Though Solomon himself saw nothing special in these pointy-eared basterds other than how beautiful they're.

♛ Though his client/demon contract/ almost friend seems to crave and love their blood. He himself would never drink another blood unless he was turned into a vampire himself. Adramleche on the other found them fascinating. In his long years of life, he found their culture and society interesting. Back when the Azure kingdom was strong he often traded and allied with the Elves. Now he hunted them for their blood, oh how things have changed but his respect still remains. The words that came from his mouth were not his own, but Adramleche's ''You're right about the lack of prey here, but it would never hurt to try. The most successful hunters are the most persistent and think of the fun to be had.'' For instant Solomon eyes turn pale blue and a smile uncharacteristic charismatic one could be seen.

♛ Then it was gone Solomon blinked he wore an annoyed look on his almost always calm and cool expression. Good thing no one was around to see it or hear them. '' Have you ever fallen in love with any of these men you pick up?'' he asked a bit curious about his comrade love life just a bit. Though he was secretly doing this for Adramleche's sake it was a conversation that D couldn't possibly understand.'' How sneaky of you grandson, but do you think he will find it odd you asked such a question out of the blue?'' it is a possibility he had to admit. Though how would D ever figure out that Adrmelche had more of interest than just hunting with the man.''Grandson? more like great great...well, you get the idea anyway. I'm just helping you out you can tell him you have a small crush on him someday. And arent you the charismatic one here?'' A soft yet lovely chuckle rang in his head at this'' Yeah I'am but there is an art to this you start it off small than the build-up to it. I would say you know nothing about courting, but you're my decedent after all''

♛Solomon wore an inward smile how many women had he taken to bed? He could ask D the same question(men), but that was a conversation for another time. Although Solomon had no attraction to D in that way his ancestor did which made things a bit interesting and awkward. As he talked about possibly hunting together again Solomon smirked '' I would like that just tell me when '' in a smooth voice only Adremeleche could produce ...a voice of a king. Solomon blinked a bit his face didn't show any hint of discomfort just his olive-green eyes looked upon D with a determined look. So far the man is enjoying himself more than he cared to admit, and having another person in your body made it feel like three people not two sat here conversing.

OCC:

々Mood: Cool as a cucumber

々Thoughts:'' Love escapes me''

Love Theme-Love

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:30 pm

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: Solomon/Adramlech
Voice: English with a Northern Irish Accent
Status: Talking to the bartender, trying to find out what they are ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: Small Hidden Dagger
OH: Small Hidden Dagger

User Image
User Image

Darragh wasn't really bothered by the bond. It was a good deal that they made way back then. Elven blood when he wanted it in exchange for Darragh's protection if the situation called for it. The fact he couldn't harm Solomon even if he tried was an extra security for Solomon which they didn't actually need. The feline had always been set on just keeping useful people around, but these two were actually pleasant to spend time with no matter what. Could he call it friendship? To be fair not even the demon could say for certain. Over the years he spent in isolation with his Liege he had forgotten what it was so to say. When he heard Solomon's question though he looked at them with slight surprise. "Not really, haven't had a reason to so far. Are you worried for it?" he then countered the questioned with a slight smirk. Solomon wasn't the only one that was able to tease. Truly though, the man never disappointed him with his end of the bargain.

One could say that this 'contract' was the longest one yet and it showed no sign of being ended anytime soon. Not that Darragh wanted it to. His ears twitched a little when the man replied about the blood and glanced back at the other. It was true he hadn't really bothered with the forest yet. Darragh preferred to keep his targets alive, but hunting with them, it made it worth the slight of justice. And to be fair once he tasted the elven blood he rarely succeeds in avoiding to drain them. When the other man spoke again, the demon smiled a bit when he heard the voice of Adramlech and saw their eyes change. "Ah, haven't heard that voice in a while." he said. For whatever reason it would seem that they were talking one after the other. The feline chuckled a bit. "I agree there, I didn't decide to give up yet myself either." he purred, if only to tease a little. Darragh himself seemed a little more open too with these two around.

At least as long as his secret was kept. When Solomon spoke with his own voice again however, a surprised look came over Darragh's features as he looked at them. That was a curious question. "What on earth brought that on?" he asked as he frowned a bit, though not in a bad way. It was just...unusual to be hearing such a question. Still he would humor them with an answer. "Hmm, their blood is...sweeter and it's easier to drink when their heart is beating fast. I've learned this is the perfect way to do so. Of course it is a nice bonus on top of the blood. Fallen in love with any though." Darragh shook his head. "Can't say I have." he admitted truthfully. His catch last night had been an unusual one though regardless. They were amazing, but they weren't for drinking. They had no blood to drink. He had missed a feeding because of it, but it had been well worth it. Of course it did mean he was more thirsty now and might need to find himself two victims or one very strong one instead.

The other seemed to have fallen silent a bit too. The feline had kept his eyes on them of course, while they enjoyed their drinks together. Darragh took another sip of his drink as he wondered how many times these two conversed together or what about. He couldn't hear them together after all. Nor had he really seen Adramlech a lot either. Most the time it was Solomon that came to meet him. He could remember their appearance vividly however. They were both pleasant enough company to him though. Darragh grinned a bit when he heard Adramlech again. It was clear they were eager, to even push passed Solomon at times like this. "Hmm, I missed one feeding." he admitted. "Though I don't need a special reason to hunt with you guys, it makes for a damn good reason. Maybe tonight or tomorrow. What do you think?" he whispered so only his two companions would hear him as he looked at the other man with a grin, flashing his fangs, almost daring them perhaps. They could always make this a challenge between them. Add some extra fire to it.

User Image

INVENTORY

ABILITIES

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:33 pm

User Image

♛ Solomon had a smirk to match Darragh's own after he spoke of him being worried about being attacked. ' No not really I was sort of probing your inner thoughts, so to speak. I know you won't hurt me...because well you can't and I'm useful'' he said those words without a change in expression only his eyes show a glimpse of his inner emotion. The man knew this demon was '''loyal'' so long as he was useful an interesting dynamic indeed. Solomon aims to keep himself that way in the eyes of this demon. After all who wouldn't want a demon at your call, but it was more than that he admitted to himself. '' I don't make promises much but I promise I won't give you a reason to we're allies after all'' he told the man the look on his face serious. There is no room to debate the sincerity of his words it shocked him a bit.

♛ Solomon orders another round of shark attacks for them both'' I'll take care of the payment '' he told him being nice for once. Eyes changing to pale blue once more another voice took over another person'' You're too young to retire from the hunt'' Adramleche teased back. When the demon purred that sent a tingle up his spine good thing his skin was dark. '' Damn it you're making me look like a schoolboy here'' Solomon said being the voice in his own head was weird. In out of body experience that few others could understand this is way different than just thinking to oneself. Straightening himself Adramelche who was in control of the body replied '' You must not tease a king'' his tone of voice sounding regal like a king of old full of strength and pride. '' I'll let Solomon take over, for now, I'm here always'' his voice changing over as he spoke those words. Solomon sighed and ignored that whole thing maybe it was a pride thing, but he played it cool.

♛ When the drinks came he wasted no time drinking his shark attack with the poise of a respected businessman. '' As for the question just curious is all.. you should know the curiosity killed the cat'' he joked even though his joke was lame, he kept that dignified aura about him.'' You're not one for jokes decedent....it hurts'' Solomon chuckled to himself was it the drink must have been the drink-making him so relaxed, and loosen up. Though D just like Emilius had that effect on him because of their bonds. Solomon nodded his head in understanding when Darragh spoke of his victims.'' They say don't mix business with pleasure but in your case, that is unavoidable. No time for love only the hunt a focused man on one objective I like that about you...well we do'' Solomon give him a nod of respect. When he brought up hunting both Solomon and Adrameleche are all ears.'' Don't worry your missed dinner will be grander this time'' he told the man such resolve in Solomon's voice made it sound like another promise.'' We're up to it but mostly Adramleche his the one with the fangs and the claws his looking forward to it'' with that Solomon took another sip of his drink.

OCC:

々Thoughts:'' Truly a man worthy of the hunt ''

Love Theme-Love

User Image

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:52 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: Solomon and Adramalech

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Hidden dagger
OH: Hidden dagger

User Image
230/230 HP
User Image

Solomon and Adramalech really seemed to be the rare exception for Darragh. Usually the feline wasn't much for such teasing or back and forth. But with these two he had no problem with it whatsoever. Granted part of it might be the contract between Solomon and himself but not all of it. The fact was that they were bound together for quite a while now. Loosening up like this was inevitable. The feline's eyes remained on Solomon as the man spoke and nodded. Still not even the feline could still say that was it. His ears twitched in slight surprise though when they made the promise and called them allies. It was true of course, they well passed the usual duration of contracts but neither had broken the bond and they seemed to be fine with it. "The contract is one thing. Though I will not deny that it's chains keep me from hurting you, I have never had the urge too either way. And over the years we have spent tied as this I can't deny I have gained respect for you both." Darragh admitted calmly as he leaned back a bit again.

Darragh's eyes remained on his companions though. Giving them the attention while they were here. It didn't hurt to be honest here either. Fact remained that if he had to pick anyone to entrust with his life it would be Solomon and Adramalech. And during those hunts that was pretty much what they all did. It wasn't just a chasing game, it always had potential to get dangerous. They had no way of knowing if their quarry would fight back. The demon was just sitting a bit straight again when Solomon ordered them both another Shark Attack the feline was slightly surprised but he smiled a bit, a rarity on his own. "Thank you." he said though he would then wait with talking as he saw their eyes change once again. Darragh's ears flicked a bit as he blinked slightly. "Too young?" he said. It still felt odd to hear that, but with his 320 he actually was younger than Adramalech. When they said one shouldn't tease a king, Darragh was tempted to say it was fun to but he grinned a bit and shook his head. "Alright, was good to hear from you again for a bit." he replied to Adramalech. After all some teasing was fun but not even Darragh wanted it to become a bad thing between them.

"But it wasn't the cat being curious." he replied and chuckled a bit. Besides the time for joking around was over for a bit. Their topic went to something that required more concentration and strategy. After he had answered the question about his victims, the feline picked up the new Shark Attack and took a few sips as he listened to Solomon with his ears facing forward. They had the right of it. t was the easiest way to feed and the often still slightly intoxicated state after was perfect for applying his healing of the wounds he made so it went mostly unnoticed. Still Darragh made it a habit to always use his entrance ability to make sure they didn't remember ought else but the intimate part. It was a good thing that no one sat near them. They were able to hold their conversation without drawing suspicion. Of course that was one of the reasons that Darragh picked this spot on the outer edge. The feline grinned a bit when Solomon said they respected the hunt aspect about him. "It's that or finding someone willing to be a regular donor. I don't see that happening. And the hunting does make it interesting, I'd miss it. I admit I enjoy our hunts." he replied truthfully.

A smile played over Darragh's features when Solomon spoke so fervently about the coming dinner. He couldn't help it. Darragh would forever be a predator and he knew it, he was even before he was turned. The hunts were part of it. Not just that he was extra thirsty, that combined with the promise of elven blood made it that the feline wasn't really thinking to much about the consequences anymore. "We share that insight." Darragh replied about the respect. Of course one could argue that Adramlech would be the bigger predator among them, but Darragh didn't plan to fall behind. Like a friendly contest you could say. "Then we both are. It will be great to run together again." the feline admitted as he drank some more talking to both Solomon and Adramalech. "Where should we meet to start?" he asked curiously, just in case they had already looked at the forest layout. This promised to be a great night between the three of them.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:43 pm

User Image

♛ Solomon sat listening to his ally's words, and they did touch him so much so his eyes went wide a bit. Solomon does he regains his composure with a calm smirk this man gained respect for him? The same could be said about D in Solomon's eyes after all this man knew what it took to survive. That reminded him of his younger years scarping by. A wandering man trying to find the light at the end of the tunnel. Yet the demon before him was way older thus had more life experience despite the spirit living within him. It was true Adramlehce did guide Solomon with his kingly wisdom, but that could only go so far for a young Solomon back in the day.''Damn having the respect of a demon must be rare, not many people get that.'' He admitted to that most demons well, they thought they were the s**t until you put them in their place.

♛ D was more than just a demon however maybe that Neko blood of his made him thus or his character made that way. '' Most demons think they're the s**t, but you are different in more ways than one. I must admit you have my respect as well you got the eyes of a survivor...same as me.'' He told the demon while looking him right in the eyes a sign of respect in its own way. The spirit within him was smiling at this'' Tell him he has more than my respect he has my attention'' the voice said smoothly. '' My ancestor says you have both his respect and his attention...good luck with that'' Solomon ignored Aderemlech's response to that last part. Though it was good to know that D found his comments not annoying, well it didn't seem annoying. Aderemleche wanted to tell D that he would be seeing him a lot tomorrow, but actions would be more effective. Even more so when he showed up to hunt, and not Solomon this time. Aderemleche has the patients of a king after all.

♛ Solomon could only shake his head at D comment about the cat not being curious this time.''I was never the one for jokes, but I think this drink is loosing me up a bit'' he said with a small chuckle. As D spoke of hunts and donors Solomon was all ears before responding '' spoken like a true hunter'' both Adermelche and Solomon had that same thought, but only Solomon's voice could be heard of course. As he spoke of here his mind thought of the forest, and how Elvis loved the forest. A piece of home for the long-lived race '' The forest can stake out a nice hunting ground there. I can imagine the younger elves being easier to catch, but I often wondered do their blood taste better to you as they age? Kind of like a wine thing?'' he asked curious about that aspect of his feeding. Now that they had a location all they needed now was to head there to plan ahead etc. A part of him hopes that an older elf would be there they put up more of a fight than the younger ones.

♛ Solomon stood up after finishing his drink'' Alright whenever you' re let's get this show on the road'' placing his hands in his pockets he waited for his companion's next move

OCC:

々Thoughts:'' Truly a man worthy of the hunt ''