Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:24 pm
~Abu Ayuba~

-------------------------------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A war? Two? So may this man was as old as Abu was assuming him to be. The half demon raised a brow as the man started to drink from the bottle itself. Giving a small laugh to it, he lifted his glass again. Taking another sip of the red liquid that was inside of it. "It takes more than one being to cause worldwide fear. Even cultural fear of just one race. Be that you had a helping hand or not. The blame is not entirely yours to take. We don't have the best reputation due to some of us falling victim to the stereotypes place upon us. Some of us are simply raised to be such away. Even born if you think about it. Yet some of us? We're forced to be this way. But such a talk is for another time. We're here to enjoy ourselves, no?" Abu mused as he finished his own board of assortments. Stacking it on top of Alex's tray. The half demon watched how the demon began to come to life. His brown black eyes watching the man so closely. He surely was meant to be quit the eccentric one. Abu could just feel it. Not that he would complain. People are the way they are, to a fault or not.

Abu simply blinked as the man showcased his difference in his eyes. Then to admit one of his abilities. Hidden memories? Regrettable actions? Well, thankfully Abu didn't really ever regret anything. But memories of his ex fiance? He was still struggling to bury those thoughts and feelings deep away. If he could forget them maybe he would. But if he did...he wouldn't be able to truly appreciate the last album he put out. It was a therapeutic masterpiece. It relaunched his career after going silent after his first album. It made him more sales and money very few artists could say they've ever done. So maybe the heat break was worth it all. Then Alex began to introduce himself. Stating his many titles, names and what he currently goes by as of now. Well wasn't this a surprise. Then there was this grin Alex was wearing. Truly an eccentric one he was. "Well, I was right. And to think it would be the exact Demon Lord my mother would always call when my brothers and I caused her trouble. Prince of the Aldmarsh, reap their souls before I do" Abu stated before he started mocking his mothers tone again. This time adding a the theatrics of a head bob and hand waving. "Well, let me be polite. It's a delight to meet you, Lord Alex Krendall. I am Abu Ayuba" Abu smiled to Alex kindly. His smile was alluring yet soft. A ringing would pierce into the air again. The half demon simply moved his hand to the phone. Double clicking one of the buttons on the side of the phone. Silencing the phone completely. "So my newfound demon lord acquaintance, what brings you to Soleil?" Abu would ask then. Finishing his glass of wine. Setting the glass down as he propped his chin into the palm of his hand. His elbow gently resting on the table. Now looking the man eye to eye. Well as much as his sunglasses would allow him.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Outfit: Shirt and Necklace Pants and Shoes
Mood: Content/Curious
Company: Alex, Taste of Italy Staff
Thoughts: ......

Runic Spring

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:48 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ⑲тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑥
( ① чєαя, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:37 am
۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

♞The wind rushed past thier bodies as Solomon drove his motorbike with complete control. The silver motorbike made no sound as they drove to thier destination. Solomon could do without the loud blaring of most motorbikes. As they finally made it to the restaurant Solomon picked a spot to park. Once that was over with they could walk to the restaurant from thier, Solomon leads the way for her. After all, he had planned this date out accordingly they would already have a place to sit. Once they were confirmed to be on the list they were ushered into the building. Taste fo Italy was lively yet homely they went all out to make this place feel like you're in Italy. The smell of cook food filled the nose with all kinds of sensations. Yes, this was the perfect place for a date as for, Solomon he guided her along as he followed their waiter.

♞Thier spot was a nice and cozy one where the two could sit to themselves in comfort. Pulling out a chair for her to sit down before he took his own seat. Once they had time to get thier barrings, Solomon set comfortably with experience. This was not his first time here nor would it be the last. The waiter told them, he would return with thier breadsticks. Meanwhile, the decorative menu lay before them face down on the table.''I hope you'll come to enjoy this place as I've. More importantly, did you enjoy the ride?''[/b] he asked all his focus was on her, and the menu as he begins to flip through it. Trying to break the ice through idle conversation, he did hope she would sit back and enjoy herself. The word hope was lost on him for a long time, but now it was getting easier to say. All the while Adramleche looked on unseen paying attention some of the time.

Theme: Romantic
▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

OCC: Not too long but just enough lol

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Hopeful

々Inventory: Wallet, motorbike keys.

々Location: Taste of Italy

々Thoughts:'' Let see how this goes. ''

々Company: Sky

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Solomon's Battle Theme: Rush
Love Theme-Love
Adramelech Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:04 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆╮ Having wrapped her arms tightly around Solomon as the bike sped along, Stryker tried very hard not to squeeze the life out of him. It was absolutely thrilling being on the bike, but terrifying too! But this was definitely a sensation she could get used to feeling. It was over before she knew it though and they were stopped and getting off the bike. Quickly pulling her skirt back down, she removed the helmet and tried her best to fix her hair. Having worn it down with such a way of transportation was probably not a great idea, but live and learn she supposed. Maybe she could convince Solomon to teach her how to ride a bike on her own too. Following after Solomon, she felt herself get even more giddy about their dinner together. Her eyes quickly scanned the building as they entered, taking note that he had even reserved them a table. Laughing gently to herself, she took in a deep breath of the wonderful smelling food. Her eyelids fluttered a bit as she sighed lightly in joy.
When Solomon pulled out the chair for her to sit, she blushed lightly and smiled, thanking him quietly as she sat down and gave him a sweet smile. He seemed so sure of himself as he sat across from her. While yes, she was comfortable, she did feel right out of her element with this whole 'date' thing. Stryker's ears twitched a bit as she listened to the sounds around her, her attention and ears snapping back in his direction as he asked if she enjoyed the ride. "I did! It was very thrilling. Maybe I'll ask you to teach me to ride one myself some time." She laughed gently as she also turned her attention to the menu. As she read the different options, her eyes brows would move in thought, chewing idly on her bottom lip as well. "I've never actually been here, so if you have a recommendation, I'd love to hear it." She laughed quietly to herself as she hummed a little in thought. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Happy ] [☀: Location][ Taste of Italy ][☁: I'm With][ Solomon ][☄: Thoughts][ What a rush! ][O.O.C.][ ]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:13 pm

Keiko Celestine

X
. ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ . ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴀʀɪsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ғʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ . ѕнαттerιɴɢ тнe мooɴ αɴd вloodyιɴɢ тнe ѕĸy .
X
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀X
MACHINES OF WAR WILL FUEL BOTH SIDESi farewell to days of peace... But wait

What was I comparing the universe with when I called it UNJUST without no Sense of its true intentions
xxxxxxx ( If i must scatter the world for the truth ) OF COURSE I'd go that FAR.
User Image

User Image

♑► [with : Customers ]♑► [where : Store ] ♑► [mood : Mellow ] ♑► [OOC :Just joining in! I apologize if I ruined the consistency! ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was a very busy day at the restaurant today. Koko was on the grind since 7am and the rush kept coming in and out like seagulls looking for bread every second. From Arancini to Osso buco alla Milanese, the sweet aroma of fine wine and crispy burned cheese filled the kitchen before making its way to the diner tables where the customers were occupied. Koko is the head chef of Taste of Italy at a young age of nineteen. With her trusty team, she was able to keep the restaurant running while keeping its fame in check.

Koko circled around each work station to ensure that each cook was performing their role with precision and quality. She stopped one of the aboyeur to taste the food before giving the final product out. "Al Dente!" She applaud before excusing the waitress away. Another waiter enters the kitchen requesting for bread sticks. Instantly, Keiko turn her gaze to the oven station chef waving a hand over to him to prepare their famous bread sticks. "Remember, I want melted butter on top of each of them with a sprinkle of salt! Crispy bread only allowed!" She yelled across through the loud kitchen. "Oi!" he responded back. It only took the man about two minutes to do. If you weren't sweating, you are not working. That's how Koko do her business here at work.

Since most of the waiter/waitress was busy with other responsibilities, Koko herself took the initiative to bring out the basket of bread to the waiting customers outside. Her icy steel blue eyes traveled to a couple in secluded corner noticing a familiar face. "Hmmm..." she pondered. She approached the duo with ease, each step she took was light yet cautious indeed. It was only until when she got closer that she realize it was a loyal customer that she would see from time to time. "Hello Solomon. I see you brought someone new today! Here are your bread sticks. I apologize about the wait. " She greeted while laying the basket down in the middle of the red table. A surge of optimism appeared on her face, her pink lips stretching revealed her pristine trademark smile. Koko spoke, her voice sweet as her smile, " How may I help you guys today? Need any recommendations? Let's start with drinks, yeah?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out