Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:15 pm
"I'm not here."

ʘяςα Ͼσяяαℓ
|| Mood: Neutral || Thoughts: "I can't see." || With: Zariel and Ynez? || Possession: ??? || Clothes: None ||

"I'm not here either."

XXXXX"I'm a merman." Orca bluntly answered. "I was born in the ocean. It'd be weird if I wasn't okay in the sea." It would be weird if that was true. A merman being sick at sea was no merman at all. They would just be a human with a fish tail riding on boats. That was no true way to be a merman or at least that's what he read about.

XXXXXOrca was listening intensely to "Ynez" as she spoke and was startled by her sudden little outburst. He had only caught a glimpse of what was hiding underneath the bandage and could see why she was acting the way she was. It was a different color and to many others, it was probably disgustingly horrid. To Orca, however, he didn't think it was. He thought it was something beautiful. It was a distinct feature that out shined her pure white appearance. A beautiful flaw in this case... But of course he didn't say anything about it. Instead he did something else.

XXXXXOrca closed his eyes and covered them with both of his hands. "Alright. I won't look." He replied. "So please look at me. I don't want you to be blind in the ocean."

♆[OOC: Sob sob! Thank you! D':]♆

User Image
"I'm right here."

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:02 pm
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

『 Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel

If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.'

User Image

'Zariel? I'd appreciate it if you'd come out now-'
No answer. Is she angry? A small sigh escaped her lips the moment she lifted her head and burst into laughter almost immediately. His eyes were covered and she knew he had probably saw what she looked beneath the bandage. She allowed her hands to fall to her sides and her eye was covered by her white tresses. "Thank you. I appreciate it." she answered.

A merman? She appeared astonished as she finally came to realize. Water, gills and the fin immersed in water that she can hardly notice. It was her first time coming across one and he definitely looked nothing like the ones mentioned in books. He was.. beautiful.

"What's your name? You can address us by Leia if it's easier for you." she reluctantly told him. The name 'Leia' wasn't exactly one of her favourites.

I Feel: (( Worn out, Cold ))
I Think: (( He wasn't disgusted? No, he probably is. ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Orca ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

Name

Name

GeeHearts

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:22 pm
"I'm not here."

ʘяςα Ͼσяяαℓ
|| Mood: Neutral || Thoughts: "I still can't see." || With: Zariel and Ynez || Possession: ??? || Clothes: None ||

"I'm not here either."

XXXXXDid Orca tell a joke? He didn't think he did. There was no punchline or pun inside of what he said. He thought that he was being serious and taking her serious as well. But... Maybe that was how she liked her jokes. She liked jokeless jokes. That thought was noted in the back of his mind.

XXXXX"My name is Orca. It's Orca Corral." He replied, lowering his head down at his human side fingertips. "And why should I call you by 'Leia' when that isn't your name at all? It won't make things easier but make things more confusing." His fingers had spread and revealed a thin layer of skin in between them. "It is like my hands. Each finger is named differently. My thumb, my pointer, my middle finger, my ring finger, and my pinky. If I only stick one of these fingers, they will all have their own unique expression just like you and Zariel. You are the Angel, Zariel is the Devil but nonetheless together into one base or the palm of the hand in this case." He dipped his hand back in the water and brought his head back up. "You two are not the 'Hand' but rather 'Fingers' that help the palm. One Ynez and one Zariel helping the body. Does that make sense?"

♆[OOC: Sorry for late reply. Been lazy.]♆

User Image
"I'm right here."

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image
"With every step 👣, every word ✎, With every hour ⌛,
xxxxx I am falling 💫 in, To something new 🆕, something brave ⚔
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."

"I can't decide ¿, What's wrong ✘, What's right ✔,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?.

User Image

xxxxMiyuki once again seemed to have hope in her eyes as the female spoke the name of where she was from. Nodding shyly in answer to her. Upon hearing her say English, Miyuki sighed, inside being delighted. ”Y-yes! E-english! S-so you can understand m-me? A-ah not milk…M-miyuki is my name. I’m a h-human…is what I s-stated e-earlier…a-albino…” A pause from Miyuki for a moment as she blushed, quite embarrassed at having to repeat herself and also nervous, thinking that she now might be viewed in a disgusting manner because of how she looked. Though also thinking that maybe the female had actually known English from the start. Wait…could she not have understood me in the beginning if she speaks English? Ah…perhaps my accent was making things confusing…or it is obviously not her first language so it took her some time. But this is good now…we can understand each other. Ah..would it be rude to ask her language? What to do now…I’m so unsure. OH maybe I could give the shell that I was inspecting earlier…as a peace offering? Yea… Shaking a bit, she held up her left hand, holding out the shell to Ukaleq. ”U-uhm…y-you can have this one if you like? S-since you got m-me one? J-just clean off the m-mud a-and it’ll s-shine really p-pretty…M-may I ask where you are f-from? T-that i-isn’t rude r-right?” Now that Miyuki knew she was understood, she grew even more nervous. Half babbling and half speaking her thoughts as she glanced from the ground to the girl back and forth. You would think she wouldn’t be nervous now, but she felt slightly intimidated. She really was no good with people. But there was a slight hope in her to make a new friend. It would be a new adventure…something Miyuki loved.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Nervous...again [ Location ] Beach[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes [ Thoughts: ] M-MILK?!..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling 🗣 me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream 💤🛏?"

"If only I could read 📖 the signs 📜 in front of me
xxxxI could find 👁 the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ooc:It's a bit short sorry! Also gonna reserve post because day change tomorrow. Annnd GAH ORCA. He needs to stop being so cute. Just *sigh* You guys rp awesomely
GeeHearts

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:49 am
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

『 Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel

If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.'

User Image

"Orca. That's a very nice name." she complimented.

What he said next had shocked her. He was only person other than Jaquinne who had rejected the idea of addressing her as 'Leia'. Were the people here just prone to strange beings or were the people back at her own town just that closed minded and nasty? Ynez sat immersed with the cold sea water with downcast eyes, looking at the movement of the ocean waves and trying to avoid Orca's eyes. Each and every word of his struck her like a bolt of lightning. It wasn't comfortable hearing such things but it was exactly what she had needed to hear in that moment. "I'm sorry if I had confused you in any way." she answered, her head lifted up and her different coloured eyes finally meeting his gaze. She nodded in return.

"Thank you. You're very kind." she had finally spoken after moments of silence. "Leia is a name our parents had given us because they had thought it would be easier that way. I never really liked that name in the first place so it was nice hearing that for a change. Thank you." she bent forward into a bow. Once again, silence had filled the air but rather than the awkward tension she was expecting, it was a moment of comfortable silence. Very much different from what she had in mind.

"May I ask how you had gotten yourself in that state earlier?" the angel couldn't help but wonder. It was fine if the merman had decided not to answer her. He wasn't obliged to in any way.

I Feel: (( Worn out, Cold ))
I Think: (( That's nice ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Orca ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC: No worries, the laziness gets to me, too.

Name

Name

GeeHearts

Name

Name

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:15 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧①
( ② мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:42 pm
User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

.~. Enters .~.

Cain leaned over a banister, smoking a cigar. Each puff filled his rib cage with smoke. It didn’t give him any warmth, but the action somehow made him feel more relaxed. With his eyes half closed, he stared lazily out into the water. It was cold, since it was december, and the beach was mostly empty. Being a skeleton, he didn’t feel the cold. Mostly he didn’t feel anything. Not the wind or the rain, the touch of someone else's skin. He took another long drag, puffing it out in a large cloud. At least he didn’t have to worry about cancer.

It was wet on the ground when Cain road his motorcycle into town in the very early morning. Much too dangerous for any mortal to embark on. Sometimes, it felt like he was just tempting death. Seeing if it would get him back for being cheated. It would catch up to him, someday, he supposed. He had parked his bike in his garage, and walked down to the beach almost immediately without looking in the rest of the house. There was plenty of time to do that later.

Before he arrived, he had secured a job as manager at the Shark’s Head. Many people might go to work on their first day, but he figured no one would fault him for taking the day to unpack and settle. Laying his head on his arms, he closed his eyes and let his hood fall over his head. The hand with his cigar hung down, barely clutching it.

.~. Mood: Tired .~. Company: Alone .~. Cash: $1,000 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, jeans, sneakers .~.

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:15 pm
Coheart

►▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █儿诶艾弗 "开勒艾艾伊儿 艾艾艾弗" 吉屁诶艾弗
ᎽᎪᏁᎶ "mᎾᏁᏦᎬᎽ ᏦᎥᏁᎶ" huᎪᏁᎶ█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁◄

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Single◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Landing on Ruyi Jingu Bang (Staff)◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Exactly like the image◄
╚══════════════╝

If someone were to pay attention to the sky, they might notice something that seems off. Yeah the sky is blue and there are white clouds, but a closer look will reveal to them that a certain cloud is moving much faster than it ought to be and that it's yellow. Not only is the cloud moving, its moving downward at a forty five degree angle until it was about fifty yards away from the ground. Why did it stop there? There was not enough time to think why the cloud stopped because all of a sudden this gigantic staff was tossed from the cloud straight downward toward the ground at a perfect ninety degree angle. The moment the staff collided with the ground, it made a loud thud noise and produced a shock wave strong enough for mini sandstorm, although this sandstorm only spread out about a few feet. And that isn't the end. From the cloud a tiny monkey girl jumped out of spread eagle with her head facing toward the staff. She flipped around at the last possible second and landed with little impact on staff on just one foot and remained perfectly balanced. To anyone who just witnessed all these things, they may be wondering what just happened and who this girl is. The monkey girl named Yang could not care whatsoever because she came here to enjoy the scenery after having such a boring day yesterday. Her arms were spread out as she took a breath in and admired the scenery. Then she breathed out...and in...and out...and in...and this pattern kept on going for a few minutes before she began to speak poetically about the sky.

"A boat beneath a sunny sky,
Lingering onward dreamily
In an evening of July.
Children three that nestle near,
Eager eye and willing ear,
Pleased a simple tale to hear.
Long has paled that sunny sky.
Echoes fade and memories die.
Autumn frosts have slain July.
Still she haunts me, phantom wise,
Alice moving under skies
Never seen by waking eyes.
Children yet, the tale to hear,
Eager eye and willing ear,
Lovingly shall nestle near.
In a Wonderland they lie,
Dreaming as the days go by,
Dreaming as the summers die:
Ever drifting down the stream.
Lingering in the golden dream.
Life, what is it but a dream?"

[OOC: I just needed her to be epic XD]  

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

Cain was almost asleep until a sand blast him him in the face, filling his eyes and nose sockets with sand. His hood was blown off his head. He leaned up, and tilted his head to the side, tapping his skull like someone would tap their head to get water out of their ears, until the sand was out. Dread hit him, and he quickly looked down at the cigar in his hand. Just as he had suspected, the blast of wind and sand had completely put it out. With more than a hint of slight annoyance, he placed it like a responsible adult in the nearest designated container.

Noise filled his head. That’s all it sounded like to him. His grumpy, purple eyes slide to the source of it. Some girl had appeared out of nowhere, and was now reciting poetry. The stick in the ground she was standing on was clearly the cause of his misfortune. Not only was Cain, unimpressed, but he was disappointed that his relaxing morning at the beach was a wipe. She seemed to have some sort of tail and weird animal things going on. Being a freak of nature himself, he was in no place to judge. He would be severely annoyed either way.

Walking back to the spot he was leaning on before, he pressed his back to the banister. His hands rested in his pockets, and his shoulders rose in a closed off manor. His head looked up towards the gloomy sky. If there was any sun, it was sure to be reflecting off the white of his skull.
“Would you give it a rest, kid?” He grumbled, assuming he was out of her hearing range.

.~. Mood: Annoyed .~. Company: Some Kid .~. Cash: $1,000 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, jeans, sneakers .~.

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:14 pm
Coheart

►▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █儿诶艾弗 "开勒艾艾伊儿 艾艾艾弗" 吉屁诶艾弗
ᎽᎪᏁᎶ "mᎾᏁᏦᎬᎽ ᏦᎥᏁᎶ" huᎪᏁᎶ█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁◄

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Single◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Replying to the skeleton◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Beach◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Exactly like the image◄
╚══════════════╝

Yang could continue speaking about the beauty of the sky along with just about everything else that can see where she stood whether it is the ocean, the sands or even the people that were there, which at the moment their were none except for the skeleton who just interrupted her from a distance by telling her to "give it a rest". Her left ear perked up momentarily when she heard this and her head turned toward the direction she heard the voice. Did that skeleton just talk? How fascinating! She has to know more about this skeleton and she needs to know it now! From her position on the staff she leapt a great distance and flipped several times in the air before landing in front of skeletal man. Well she assumed he was a man because of the way he spoke. For about ten seconds the tiny monkey girl did nothing but stare at the skeleton, admiring him just for the fact that he is a living skeleton. What an oxymoron! Then she started speaking poetically once more before speaking normally.

"Candle light dances and flickers-
Casting shadows in the hollows of bones.
The step ladder of rib cage rises-
Protruding from the pale plain.
Hipbones arch forth- sharp and fragile.
Collar bones transform into tiny bird wings-
Weak and ready to snap under the pressure."

"Hehehe~! You're funny looking~! Now whats a skeleton doing in a place like this? I thought they prefer dirt or become ashes blown away by the wind where they can be wild and free."  

Yuri_Misawa

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

A certain twin-tailed female was walking along the shore, nose buried into her book when suddenly her foot had made contact with something hard, causing her to trip and fall face first into the sand. Earning a grunt from the munchkin who quickly jumped to her feet, trying to play it off as if she had been standing the entire time.

Don't think anyone saw that...phew...that was close...better be more careful...come on Ringo! Get it together!

Theme: Little Monster
Zumiragi

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:54 pm
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

Yukino resurfaced from the water and had his body float, closing his eyes as he let himself be taken back by the non-existent waves of the sea. Swimming always soothes him. His search for his so called big brother became futile. There was no signs of that sly fox anywhere. Then again, Yukino would not be caught in a place where there are too many people. He tried that yesterday and ended up injuring someone else's ankle. After gaining a few sweat in his body, with no specific place for him to stay, he decided to go to the beach to bathe and at the same time have some morning exercise. Tama, on the other hand, is resting underneath the shade of a palm tree guarding his bag pack. She didn't had much sleep after Yukino waking him up around 4 o'clock in the morning. One of the things she hates about her master.

Once he felt that he had soaked under the sun enough already, Yukino swam back to shore to have a change of clothes. As he headed back to Tama, he noticed a grade schooler tripping on her own feet which startled the feline a little bit. Like a lazy bum that she is Tama went back to sleep ignoring the presence of the girl in front of her. Yukino, on the other hand, walked over to the girl and extended his hand over to her for help. "You okay?" Seriously, what's with people tripping in this island?

::: Company ::: None ::: Mood ::: Worried ::: Money ::: $1,000

Delicious Lunatique

_

_

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:10 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

The girl who was now in a sitting position, book still on the ground, looked up at the male standing over her. His hand outstretched to her with a look of concern in his eyes to which the female mistook as pity instead. She simply furrowed her brow as she proudly shooed him away with the motion of her hand. Making it seem as if he was a bother, disturbing her precious reading time despite the obvious cut on her knee from her fall.

“I'm trying to read, can't you see? Now go away, you're blocking my sun."

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:34 pm
Yukino Morinaga
|| The Crow || 19 || Single || Journal ||

Yukino retracted his hand, threading his fingers in to his dripping hair. Looks like the kid doesn't want to be pitied upon. "Suit yourself." Standing back up straight, he grabbed his bag taking out one of his dry towels to wipe himself off and another for the child. Tossing it over to her, "I suggest you wipe the sand off your face though since you look kind of ridiculous." With that he turned his back at her and started rubbing his hair with his towel to dry it up a little. His shirt was still sticking to his body since he was still soaking wet after his swim. If he could he'd rather remove it but he's not really confident of others seeing his scars that much so better had them hidden underneath his shirt than earn some unwanted stares from strangers.

::: Company ::: None ::: Mood ::: Worried ::: Money ::: $1,000

Delicious Lunatique

_

_

Zumiragi

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

She flushed a bright red upon realizing she has some sand on her face. And was quick to wipe it off with the back of her hand as she threw the towel at Yukino's head. Clearly embarrassed and annoyed with the man for making her feel like such a child.

“The only ridiculous one here is you with that ugly shirt! Who goes into the water without a bathing suit? Keep mouthing off and I'll give you something to really complain about-desu!"

Zumiragi

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games