Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:57 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
"You obviously did not hear me right. I said that anywhere but Forget me not valley for a honeymoon would be awful. Deciding on where to live...that's an adventure and a half we will have."

Jinxi shrugged. "I dunno - we've already seen some lovely places here. But I'm looking forward to Forget-Me-Not Valley for sure!"

"This galaxy has a lot more than what you think. I mean, just take a good look around you. We have a mansion full of people and these people all of them save for me, Mai, Mom and dad, they all come from different worlds. Heck, my grandma and grandpa aren't even from this galaxy and they made it all the way here. Oh sure their forms have changed, but that's what happens when you travel that far."

"Good thing this place accepts "strangers" so easily, then!" Jinxi smiled and nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:21 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
"You obviously did not hear me right. I said that anywhere but Forget me not valley for a honeymoon would be awful. Deciding on where to live...that's an adventure and a half we will have."

Jinxi shrugged. "I dunno - we've already seen some lovely places here. But I'm looking forward to Forget-Me-Not Valley for sure!"

"This galaxy has a lot more than what you think. I mean, just take a good look around you. We have a mansion full of people and these people all of them save for me, Mai, Mom and dad, they all come from different worlds. Heck, my grandma and grandpa aren't even from this galaxy and they made it all the way here. Oh sure their forms have changed, but that's what happens when you travel that far."

"Good thing this place accepts "strangers" so easily, then!" Jinxi smiled and nodded.

"It can be a good thing," Rock admitted, "But, it can also be a bad thing. Just look at what happened to those other people who sent you fleeing here and then tried taking you by force? Oh sure, we accept strangers, but those same strangers must also have a good heart to stay here. You have a good heart, it was obvious from the first moment you got here. Ma's parents are only on a temporary pass. They are never allowed to stay within this galaxy for more than a few hours at a time because they abused my mom so many times over. Ma travels between galaxies each and every Renaissance night by way of a curse. A spiritual curse brought on by Margaret Yagami. Oh, and sweetheart, please don't make me repeat that story a third time over. Let's just say Dad could have chosen to keep that buggy on the tracks to get rid of both Ma and Margaret, but he chose to save Ma because he knew Ma was innocent. There was no way at the time that he knew that he and Ma were going to end up together, nor did he expect to have to take Ma's spirit to my granny on my dad's side when Ma was only 4 years old. For 3 years Ma was in a coma...oh cripes, I am telling the story anyway. Her spirit was dormant until my grandfather on my dad's side decided to try and abuse my granny. Ma fused her spirit with granny's to protect her! By doing this, Ma's physical form, left on Earth, suffered big time and she was labelled a schizo. A schizo is someone who is classified as a crazy. Someone no one wants to be around because they cannot tell what is real and what is fiction. Its like saying that this ruby in my hand was a diamond and trying to convince people that it really is a diamond. That is a schizo's way of thinking. And its a brain disorder. One of the reasons Ma has a difficult time on Earth cleaning up or why Dad and I were always making sure that the chores get done around here is to help Ma with her so called problem. When Ma is here in physical form, her mind is no longer damaged, but it is sensitive and we just don't want something bad happening. Brain illnesses here are really bad when they happen. My grandpa on my dad's side probably had one and was never cured or for that matter treated. While we do have a doctor who specializes in brain problems, if there is something physically wrong with the brain...its trouble."

By now, Rock had drawn a crowd when he began telling a tale of the past and just how serious brain trouble can be. He had to admit after he told it, that it was quite the speech and surprising how much he actually had paid attention to all those yammerings that Dee had lectured him about. Rock had great respect for Dee now, even though it wasn't always that way. He looked to Jinxi wondering in his mind whether she was going want to know more. History was a big subject in the Renaissance, but one that was highly valued. It was even more valued than whether or not you could physically defend yourself. Knowledge is the first step to obtaining great power and using that power wisely when physical power is obtained next.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:08 pm
empress dee
"It can be a good thing," Rock admitted, "But, it can also be a bad thing. Just look at what happened to those other people who sent you fleeing here and then tried taking you by force? Oh sure, we accept strangers, but those same strangers must also have a good heart to stay here. You have a good heart, it was obvious from the first moment you got here. Ma's parents are only on a temporary pass. They are never allowed to stay within this galaxy for more than a few hours at a time because they abused my mom so many times over. Ma travels between galaxies each and every Renaissance night by way of a curse. A spiritual curse brought on by Margaret Yagami. Oh, and sweetheart, please don't make me repeat that story a third time over. Let's just say Dad could have chosen to keep that buggy on the tracks to get rid of both Ma and Margaret, but he chose to save Ma because he knew Ma was innocent. There was no way at the time that he knew that he and Ma were going to end up together, nor did he expect to have to take Ma's spirit to my granny on my dad's side when Ma was only 4 years old. For 3 years Ma was in a coma...oh cripes, I am telling the story anyway. Her spirit was dormant until my grandfather on my dad's side decided to try and abuse my granny. Ma fused her spirit with granny's to protect her! By doing this, Ma's physical form, left on Earth, suffered big time and she was labelled a schizo. A schizo is someone who is classified as a crazy. Someone no one wants to be around because they cannot tell what is real and what is fiction. Its like saying that this ruby in my hand was a diamond and trying to convince people that it really is a diamond. That is a schizo's way of thinking. And its a brain disorder. One of the reasons Ma has a difficult time on Earth cleaning up or why Dad and I were always making sure that the chores get done around here is to help Ma with her so called problem. When Ma is here in physical form, her mind is no longer damaged, but it is sensitive and we just don't want something bad happening. Brain illnesses here are really bad when they happen. My grandpa on my dad's side probably had one and was never cured or for that matter treated. While we do have a doctor who specializes in brain problems, if there is something physically wrong with the brain...its trouble."

By now, Rock had drawn a crowd when he began telling a tale of the past and just how serious brain trouble can be. He had to admit after he told it, that it was quite the speech and surprising how much he actually had paid attention to all those yammerings that Dee had lectured him about. Rock had great respect for Dee now, even though it wasn't always that way. He looked to Jinxi wondering in his mind whether she was going want to know more. History was a big subject in the Renaissance, but one that was highly valued. It was even more valued than whether or not you could physically defend yourself. Knowledge is the first step to obtaining great power and using that power wisely when physical power is obtained next.

Jinxi was listening with interest, following most of what he was saying with nods. Trixi wasn't paying the least attention, having found a section of the food laid out that she couldn't resist. Powdered sugar was dusting her fur from the tip of her nose to her elbows!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:18 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi was listening with interest, following most of what he was saying with nods. Trixi wasn't paying the least attention, having found a section of the food laid out that she couldn't resist. Powdered sugar was dusting her fur from the tip of her nose to her elbows!

Dee giggled, helping herself to the last cookie, and said to Trixi, "I see you like the cookies I baked."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:06 am
empress dee
Dee giggled, helping herself to the last cookie, and said to Trixi, "I see you like the cookies I baked."

Trixi grinned, made a swipe for the cookie in Dee's hand with a quick, "Yup!" If she managed to actually acquire the cookie, she gobbled it down before Dee could change her mind about letting her have it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:55 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi grinned, made a swipe for the cookie in Dee's hand with a quick, "Yup!" If she managed to actually acquire the cookie, she gobbled it down before Dee could change her mind about letting her have it.

But Dee was too quick for the monkey. Then she said, "I will make more soon, so don't worry about this cookie. Besides...there are more of similar cookies downstairs. I bet ya missed em. I will show you where I stashed em."

Dee was a brilliant tactician, she didn't want to see Trixi sad and she did have more cookies. She just wasn't sure if they were as good as those ones were. Then Dee had an idea. "After we pig out on the cookies downstairs, I will show ya how to make more. Its really easy to make these ones."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:45 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

But Dee was too quick for the monkey. Then she said, "I will make more soon, so don't worry about this cookie. Besides...there are more of similar cookies downstairs. I bet ya missed em. I will show you where I stashed em."

Dee was a brilliant tactician, she didn't want to see Trixi sad and she did have more cookies. She just wasn't sure if they were as good as those ones were. Then Dee had an idea. "After we pig out on the cookies downstairs, I will show ya how to make more. Its really easy to make these ones."

Trixi was not surprised to find her hand empty after the attempt, nor sad particularly. But her ears pricked at Dee's words. Doing a fair imitation of Sesame Street's Cookie Monster, Trixi lit up and said, "Cooookie!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:33 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi was not surprised to find her hand empty after the attempt, nor sad particularly. But her ears pricked at Dee's words. Doing a fair imitation of Sesame Street's Cookie Monster, Trixi lit up and said, "Cooookie!"

Dee led Trixi downstairs where there were at least 5 bowls full of cookies. The shortbread ones were the kind that melted in ones mouth reminding one of the effect of cotton candy except less of a mess in terms of stickiness. There were chocolate chip cookies, mint cookies, and even banana filled ones where the outside was crunchy, but the inside had banana cream and was delectably soft.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:05 pm
empress dee
Dee led Trixi downstairs where there were at least 5 bowls full of cookies. The shortbread ones were the kind that melted in ones mouth reminding one of the effect of cotton candy except less of a mess in terms of stickiness. There were chocolate chip cookies, mint cookies, and even banana filled ones where the outside was crunchy, but the inside had banana cream and was delectably soft.

Predictably Trixi liked the banana cookies best, but she gobbled any and all of them with delight. "Teach me to make cooies?" she asked hopefully around a mouthful of crunchy delight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Predictably Trixi liked the banana cookies best, but she gobbled any and all of them with delight. "Teach me to make cooies?" she asked hopefully around a mouthful of crunchy delight.

Dee smiled and replied, "All right. The first thing we do is get the ingredients. To make the banana cookies, or rather the dough, the first thing we need is wheat, which is grown in the basement, the one with the summer sun star on the box. I will show you which one that is."

Leading Trixi to the cool elevator, which looked better than the others, Dee used her pass to open it and then she clicked the button with the sun on it. She then said, "The buttons indicate where we are to go. The sun button means we are going to the summer sun ranch. Oh, best put some sun screen on. It gets pretty toasty and its easy to get burned down there, but we don't want to be burned. We want a tan instead."

The elevator was slow enough so that Dee could apply sunscreen to them both then when it dinged they were there, Dee used her key again to open the doors. She then showed the mini farm there, where a curious cow mooed in Trixi's face.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:50 am
empress dee
Dee smiled and replied, "All right. The first thing we do is get the ingredients. To make the banana cookies, or rather the dough, the first thing we need is wheat, which is grown in the basement, the one with the summer sun star on the box. I will show you which one that is."

Leading Trixi to the cool elevator, which looked better than the others, Dee used her pass to open it and then she clicked the button with the sun on it. She then said, "The buttons indicate where we are to go. The sun button means we are going to the summer sun ranch. Oh, best put some sun screen on. It gets pretty toasty and its easy to get burned down there, but we don't want to be burned. We want a tan instead."

The elevator was slow enough so that Dee could apply sunscreen to them both then when it dinged they were there, Dee used her key again to open the doors. She then showed the mini farm there, where a curious cow mooed in Trixi's face.

Trixi put up with having sunscreen smeared on her, even though she was pretty sure she wouldn't get a sunburn. Dee had been right too often to be ignored. When the cow mooed to her, she went nose-to-nose with it and mooed right back!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:36 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi put up with having sunscreen smeared on her, even though she was pretty sure she wouldn't get a sunburn. Dee had been right too often to be ignored. When the cow mooed to her, she went nose-to-nose with it and mooed right back!

Terry had laughed when he had heard the two mooing to one another. "Trying to communicate with the cow, Trixi?"

He had taken the elevator just to see where Dee had gone and was right on the money when he saw the monkey hairs and the small splash of the sunscreen on the elevator floor.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:28 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
empress dee

Terry had laughed when he had heard the two mooing to one another. "Trying to communicate with the cow, Trixi?"

He had taken the elevator just to see where Dee had gone and was right on the money when he saw the monkey hairs and the small splash of the sunscreen on the elevator floor.

Trixi turned a huge grin on Terry and nodded, then went back to mooing as loudly as she could in the cow's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:42 am
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi turned a huge grin on Terry and nodded, then went back to mooing as loudly as she could in the cow's face.

The cow reared, as if ready to charge at Trixi, but turned on its hooves and stormed into the barn. Dee giggled, "Now Trixi, you didn't need to cuss in the cow's face. I had my translator on, and the cow first said hi to you. Then you said hi back. Then Terry showed up, then you shouted the f bomb in the cow's face! You're lucky the cow didn't think you worthy to stomp. But, I bet its weeping in the barn right now. Gertrude will get a talking to about what happened, but I think an apology might be in order. Don't you, Trixi?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:12 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
JoyRose
empress dee

The cow reared, as if ready to charge at Trixi, but turned on its hooves and stormed into the barn. Dee giggled, "Now Trixi, you didn't need to cuss in the cow's face. I had my translator on, and the cow first said hi to you. Then you said hi back. Then Terry showed up, then you shouted the f bomb in the cow's face! You're lucky the cow didn't think you worthy to stomp. But, I bet its weeping in the barn right now. Gertrude will get a talking to about what happened, but I think an apology might be in order. Don't you, Trixi?"

Trixi looked startled and stricken in horror. "What?!? I didn't... I never... That never happened before!" With that she dashed off toward the barn yelling at the top of her lungs, "I'm soooooooo sorryyyyy!"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games