Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:11 pm
User Image

↘ OOC [ .. .] ↘ OUTFIT [ Jam Session ] ↘ STATUS [ Single ] ↘ AGE [ 21 ] ↘ POCKET [ $1000 ]

Kurt shuffled along the sidewalk on his way to the park. He'd been locked up in his house all day long talking with Lillian about the next CD she wanted to release. She was working on balancing her time with her daughter, work and touring; she was having a bit of difficulty from what she had mentioned, but she was trying really hard. They were friends beyond just band mates, so she occasionally vented to him since she had pretty much lost all the people close to her before starting her music career. Their band wasn't big, but they were doing alright in sales from their first CD. All the money he made went to a separate account so he could save it up to use when emergencies hit; or something to that effect. He hadn't really spent that much money while here anyways...Although, now that he thought about it, he should probably look into a part time job while he wasn't working with the band.

His sneakers slid over the dirt gravel before walking onto the grass. Slung across his shoulder was his Gibson guitar so he could just do some relaxing play time; without all the hassle of managers tell him to do this and that. Pulling the strap over his shoulder and gripping the strap tightly as he made his way to a wooden bench under a tree. With his sunglasses hanging from one of his jean pockets, Kurt sat down on the bench with a small exhale. Unzipping the nylon case, he pulled the guitar from it and positioned the instrument on his lap and between his arm. With his calloused fingers sliding along the strings, he pressed his palm against them so no sound would come from it as he folded up the case and set it at his feet casually. He wasn't looking to make any extra cash, just enjoy a good jam session out in the relatively nice weather. Tilting his head slightly, he positioned his fingers along the neck and began strumming his fingers, keeping his mouth shut and letting hie fingers do all the work.

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:07 am
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ The musician❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Park ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Enchanted ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya had been discharged from the hospital this morning. She felt much better and refreshed. She decided to take a stroll through the park since Zivva had insisted taking her things to Priya's home. She sighed slightly and enjoyed nature.

That was when she heard it. A lovely strum of a guitar. It had been a while since she had danced and she began to move lithely, forgetting herself in the music. Her glamour shimmered away, leaving her in tennyo form, dancing in the grass. The music moved her. Before she knew it, a light soprano sang to the music. It was haunting and beautiful as it floated in the air, affecting anyone within range with feelings of exuberance and freedom. Her hair shimmered in all the colors under the sun's gentle light while her eyes sparkled a bright turquoise, shifting between iridescent greens and blues. It was certainly a sight and sound to experience.

The Lady Gatekeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:07 pm
User Image

↘ OOC [ .. .] ↘ OUTFIT [ Jam Session ] ↘ STATUS [ Single ] ↘ AGE [ 21 ] ↘ POCKET [ $1000 ]

As his fingers slowly began to stop strumming against the chords, golden eyes were revealed under their lids. Taking in a deep breath, he exhaled as he looked up from his now still fingers and surprisingly taking note of the creature before him. She wasn't very close, but he could definitely see the multiuse of colors and feathers. What in the world was that!? Never in his life had he ever seen anything like what he was seeing now! The sun just seemed to shift the tones of colors, making that much more than the normal spectrum. Subconsciously gripping the neck of his guitar tightly, he continued to stare in surprised awe. She...Was it a she? The creature was something he'd never seen so he wasn't entirely sure if it was gender neutral or not. Squinting, just slightly, he tried to make sure in case it came over and he ended up offending them by using the wrong pronouns. Shaking his head of honey brown locks, he tried to snap himself out of his stupor. Maybe there was something he could do to keep the creature calm, because who knows if its demeanor would change should it find out he was staring right at them and no longer playing. Biting into his inner bottom lip, Kurt turned his attention back to his guitar and tried to think of something he could play. Furrowing his brow a little as his mind went blank for a moment, his posture straightened a bit when he was finally able to think of something to play. Making sure to tune the instrument so the song would sound correct, he cleared his throat and scooted along the bench he was sitting on to make himself a bit more comfortable. Shifting his gaze towards the colorful creature for a singular moment, it returned to his guitar before starting to play.

Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:24 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0③
( ③ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:46 am
                                      Bo Brinley Irving

==============================

$1000
                                      ------------
                                      Mood :: Terrified
                                      Friends :: No one
                                      Wearing :: Sweats
                                      Bandages/wounds :: Black eye, bruised nose, busted lip, bruised and cut knuckles

User Image

xxxBo was not a happy camper. Not by a long shot. Here he was stuck at the park when it was dark out. The boy had gotten distracted somehow and he hadn't headed home when he should. Now he stood under the light of a lamppost in utter despair. He was shouting profanities and other things into the night sky, his arms flailing all about. Occasionally he'd pick up stones and throw them into the air, and scaring himself even more when they would fall back to the ground.

xxxPractically hyperventilating, Bo spun around in circles, glaring above him. He held both hands up and flipped the bird to nonexistent creatures just out of his vision. "Yeah, ******** you! Can't do nuthin' in the light can ya? I'll kick your a** if you c'mere! That's right, too scared of me, ya c***e-sucking pieces of..." His voice trailed off as he bent over to grab another rock and chucked it straight up, only to scream as it fell back down hitting him directly in the forehead.

xxxThe boy dropped into a crouch as he held his face, trying desperately not to think of what could be lurking just beyond the darkness. "Can't get me, can't get me. Stay in the light and they can't get me..." He would stay there for the entire night if he had to.

╔══════════════╗

OOC: I figured it wouldv'e just gotten dark.

╚══════════════╝

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:26 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Mischievous | I'm with: Stranger | I'm wearing: Silk | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

She was starting to get sick of the air in her house after being holed up in her room for the rest of the afternoon after leaving Angel to Crevan. Unable to withstand how suffocating it felt, she slipped her silk robe on and dashed out to front door, desperate for some fresh air. The fox didn't care where she was headed as long as she was out in the open and by the time she came to realize, her petite feet had carried her all the way to the city park, where calls of distress could be heard in the far distance. A gigantic figure stood underneath the street lights and despite the distance, his booming voice echoed throughout the area, scolding at what appears to be.. nothingness? She can only assume he's afraid of what lurks in the night. A mischievous smile crept across her features as wicked thoughts poured into her mind.

Time for a spook.

Her tails gently swayed behind her back while her legs slowly and quietly carried her towards the crouching man. She stood behind him, a tail gently grazing his back as she leaned close to his ear. With a soft whisper, a short, simple word that would probably send him into a shock.

"Boo."

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Bo is so adorable I can't ajfjkfkd emotion_facepalm

PUMMMY

Trash

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:42 pm
                                      Bo Brinley Irving

$1000
                                      ------------
                                      Mood :: Terrified, confused
                                      Friends :: Monster??
                                      Bandages/wounds :: Black eye, bruised nose, busted lip, bruised and cut knuckles

User Image

xxxBo was still mumbling loudly to himself when the woman approached him, so he was completely unaware of her presence. When there was a feeling of something brushing his back, he wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Although he thought it couldn't be anything good, he was much too terrified to move from his spot. It wasn't until he heard the voice in his ear that he lurched back and rolled onto his side to curl up, letting out a piercing, high-pitched shriek. Both his hands were pressed firmly against his ears to protect against whatever it was that just happened and his eyes were shut tight.

xxx"No, no! I'm in the light! Cheaters! Ya can't be here!"

╔══════════════╗

OOC:

╚══════════════╝

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:33 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

I'm feeling: Mischievous | I'm with: Stranger | I'm wearing: Silk | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Vixen chuckled, finding his reaction amusing. It was the first time she heard a man scream in such a high pitched voice though she felt a little bad after noticing how terrified he was. The fox gently nudged him, which slowly escalated into hard poking when she couldn't get through to him.

"Hey. Hey.. Hey. HEY!" she cried out while her petite hands forcefully pulled his away from his ear, her expression highly unamused. She wondered what he was doing out so late if he was the kind to be frightened over what lurks in the night. His attempt of standing underneath the light isn't going to help much either. She'd bring him home but the only way to get him moving was to give another small fright.

"You do know that staying underneath the light won't keep them all away, right?" she stated, casting a small fox fire to circle around him, one that reassembled a spiritual flame. She wouldn't want to scare him all the way back home since the poor boy is already frightened to this extent. She can only hope for the best that this man get off the ground right away though she's not entirely sure if having tails behind your back counts as a 'ghost' for this man.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

PUMMMY

Trash

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:05 am
                                      Bo Brinley Irving

$1000
                                      ------------
                                      Mood :: Terrified, confused
                                      Friends :: Lady

User Image

xxxThe boy was still lost in his own fear, the darkness from underneath his closed eyelids just as terrifying to him. Thankfully his screams lessened into nothing more than a whimper once he got enough courage to open his eyes, his vision returning in the artificial light. He was also finally aware of the woman tugging at his hands. Why? He didn't understand.

xxxBo simply peered up at her confused. Rolling into a sitting position he took notice of her appearance. It piqued his interest enough that he could hold back his fear for a moment. She had a bunch of tails and some kind of animal ears on her head. As odd as it was, it didn't equate to being frightening to the mentally unstable boy. It was actually pretty cool. Not as cool as if the lady had been something like an octopus.

xxxHer words went in one ear and out the other as he reached out to grab one of her tails. He wanted to see if it was soft. That train of thought didn't last when a small flame suddenly appeared and started floating about him. Not right. Fire couldn't fly. He tried swatting it away as he jumped to his feet. It made him think of the anglerfish and their luminescent dorsal ray's. He wouldn't fall for it! So he ignored it and turned his attention to the animal lady.

xxx"Nu-uh! You're lying," Bo muttered after recollecting what she had said. But he didn't sound confident in his accusation. Casting a wary glance behind him, he took a step closer to her and placed an arm around her shoulders. "Hey, can I hang with ya?" A small smile returned as he looked back down at the woman. If he was with someone then the monsters usually went away.

╔══════════════╗

OOC:

╚══════════════╝

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:33 am
User Image

She was rather surprised how there was a shift in his demeanor after realizing that he was in the presence of another. In fact, it seemed as if he's recovered altogether, albeit only for a little while. She breathed a sigh, noting what the first thing he did was reaching for her tails. She didn't mind, as long as he doesn't give it a hard squeeze. She stifled her laughter, noticing how he jumped to his feet upon noticing her fox fire. It disappeared soon after he stood up and her attention was abruptly drawn to his strangely tall height. She strained her neck just to be able to peek up at the face of the man standing before her. Why did everyone in town have to be so tall. She stomped her foot and crossed her arms, highly displeased. "Being tall is a sin, I tell you!" she huffed, however, the fox pounced onto the man, her legs latched around him as she held onto his body like a koala. Despite her constant whining, she found herself appreciative of their tall height at the same time. They were very nice objects to hold onto. He didn't believe her words, eh? She dropped down on her two feet and looked up at the man with a mischievous grin intact.

Her golden irises fell behind him and she lifted her arm, her finger pointing towards the empty dark space to his back. "Really? It seems a certain someone is angry at you for underestimating them." she stated and shrugged, half attempting to walk away until she was pulled back by the arm around her shoulder. There was a small knock on her head when she stumbled back towards him and her expression deadpanned, as if she had just run into a brick wall. She looked down at his hand, then back up. "No." she answered and ran off further into the distance, standing underneath the street light not too far from where the man stood. "Maybe if you said.. please~"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:49 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, נαиυαяч ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0④
( ③ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:49 am
User Image

I'm feeling: Upset | I'm with: No One | I'm wearing: Silk Robe/Sleepwear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

She was feeling awfully cold even with her tails wrapped around her body. What's happening? She doesn't recall her room being this cold. Her bed felt awfully hard at that. It felt wrong. Everything felt wrong. Her eyes were pried open by the soft rays of sunlight that shone through the clouds and she flinched at the few droplets of water that fell onto her skin. "..huh?" the fox laid motionlessly as her golden irises tried to take in her surroundings. Her usual baby blue curtains that drape around her bed was no where in sight, in fact, it was replaced with greenery, what seemed like stone tiles on the pavement and passers by. What? Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and she pushed herself up. It was raining?

It was then, she remembered. That man wouldn't let her return to her house and just when she thought she could outrun him, the giant clung onto her petite frame in a desperate manner, begging for her not to leave even when she offered him a place to stay. Somehow, after countless attempt of struggling and screaming, both of them fell into slumber and here she was, realizing that she was abandoned in the park. Her neck and body ached from the uncomfortable park bench. The fox, obviously upset, crossed her arms and huffed in a childish manner.

"What are you looking at! You men are despicable creatures!" growing frustrated by the stares she's receiving, the woman flailed her fists in the air, scowling at whoever gave her the 'look' as if she was walking the walk of shame. She sat cross legged on the wooden bench, her tails sheilding her from the light sprinkle of the rain. She should have left him alone to fend for himself if she knew this were to happen. The more the thought about it, the more frustrated and upset she became. Shivering from the cold, she held onto one of her tails for warmth and comfort, a small sneeze escaping her in the process. Finally unable to bear how upset she felt, she let out a frustrated cry.

"Damn you! You-..! You-.. Achoo!"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Lord Hedo

PUMMMY

Trash

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:21 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

There was a sound, oh quite the sound, as rain did play a tune toady. It sometimes very fast, and at other times slow, yet there was this rhythm to it that seemed...off. It wasn't quite sad but... something like it? As the young man of earthly brown eyes walks the streets he can't help but question a day like today. He'd had another day off and should be excited about it, but couldn't get there.

It was days like these where he walks aimlessly in which he silently feels his loneliest.

He hadn't been to the park in a while so he thought to start his day there, yet it soon turned out to be quite an odd buzz going around. First he'd overhead some ladies speaking of a woman in silk robes. He didn't quite catch much more than that, but next came a group of teens smiling like a gathering of goofs talking about a fox of some kind. He didn't know what the heck that was about the they sounded dumb and weird. Yet, it was when he enter further into the park that he caught glimpse of a beautiful dark haired woman; A woman with fox tails and in silk robes.

He stopped dead in his tracks, away from the woman's sights still, and his mind sort of got caught up like a deer in the headlights. He wet clingy clothes caught the young man off guard but her looks called for him to approach; not because of charm or libido but because of worry and suspicion.

"Excuse me!" He calls to her from a safe distance as he quickly moves to her. "Are you alright? You're not hurt in anyway, are you?"

Company:: Half-Naked lady!?
Clothing:: Today's outfit
Feeling:: Completely worried
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 1000¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone
OOC:
Lyeisander

x-I-Is-Rissa-x
I'm so sorry about the poorly timed day change >.<
Really wanted to get them talking again too.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:02 am
User Image

I'm feeling: Upset | I'm with: A Stranger | I'm wearing: Silk Robe/Sleepwear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Her frowned deepened even further at the sounds of whispering that echoed into her ears. She ignored them, in fact, she ignored everyone. The woman turned a blind eye to people who were being judgemental and she definitely didn't need anyone to ruin her day further than it already is. She was grumpy and furious. The last thing she needs is people coming up to her just to make fun of her disastrous state. Oh, she wouldn't hear the end of it from her twin. He'd lecture her for god knows how long. The woman breathed a frustrated sigh until she was approached by a couple of disturbing men, who seeme to be having their fair share of fun teasing her. She rolled her eyes and ignored them but the moment they made advances, she growled, her claws extending from her fingertips. It was the most amusing thing she had seen all day throughout the moment she awoken, watching them stumble and running off into the distance.

She was lucky nothing happened to her eventhough she knew full-well that she'd be able to get herself out of trouble. She supposed she had a soft spot for that man she encountered the previous night, he was so terrified but even so, it was no excuse to leave a woman in the rain. Her robe was damp despite having her tails shielding her from the raindrops. Vixen couldn't care less about her outfit. She wasn't ashamed of her body, in fact, if she could, she would've strolled around town butt naked. She's a fox and she couldn't quite recall when animals had to wear clothes. Her ears flickered in the direction of the voice that seemed to be calling out to her and it wasn't long until her golden irises met with a raven haired man who seemed to be strangely concerned about her well-being. She huffed, gently stroking her tails that were wrapped around her petite body frame. "I'm doing great! Better than ever! In fact, I love being abandoned out in the park! Wow wee, how exciting!" the woman exclaimed in a sarcastic manner, her smile awkwardly tense as she spoke. She sighed, knowing it wasn't right of her to release her anger onto an innocent person.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." she apologized sincerely, a sneeze escaping her once more. Her tails shook occasionally to rid off the water that were starting to seep through the thick fur. "I'm alright. Thanks for your concern. Say, what is your name, young man?" she asked. He looked very young in appearance, one most likely to still be in his teenage years. It was quite hard to encounter a teen who worries about the wellbeing of others. The ones she normally see were often mischievous or rather, young delinquents but there were still nice ones among them albeit little.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Lord Hedo

PUMMMY

Trash

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games