Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:15 pm
Sabu told Shinji to wait while he talked to the kage, and he soon returned. They made thier way to Chiyo's apartment and knocked on the door. She answered and upon seeing Sabu, she pulled him down and kissed him. She turned to Shinji and smiled. "You must be one of the students Sabu mentioned. Come on inside."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:21 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
Trowa The Fearless
Nitroxic 4jer
Hytoshi's mouth hung open at the empty space where the 3 ninjas had been. "Where'd he go?! Man I have so much to train for! Argh! Anyway... He was about to do something... summoning jutsu? No must be something else, ahh whatever maybe I'll see him later." He turned to look at Yoshi who was walking up to him. "What do you need to talk about?"

"I just want to make sure you're ready for the Jounnin exams," Yoshi said.
{(BTW, Nitroxic, I'm going to leave you in charge of Yoshi and Yamata for a while while I take care of a few things.)}
"Oh I was training for them against other people." Hytoshi says. ((Sure when do you want me to take over for them?))

"Good," Yoshi said. "I wish you luck. I'm hoping for the best. Do your best to become a Jounnin, and I'll buy you some ramen or something."
{(I'm lookin at Thursday and part of Friday)}  

Trowa The Fearless

KirbyHero

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:22 pm
Kai Hyugiha
KirbyHero
((Hey guys, I'm the Mugen character, but seeing as even if it is intermission, I haven't grasped an idea of how to introduce myself. Kai and Kenji are fighting around hosptial, are they not? I was thinking of introducing myself, but alas sweatdrop ))
((Me and Kenji are at the training ground.))

((Well, I'll try to think up a minor intro, then hopefully, I'll be able to go with the flow...))

Mugen slacked his messenger bag over his shoulder and began walking down the road. He had just put away his things, as he sells delicate paper souvenirs to the crowds to make money for his rent.

"No sales today. What a drag -.-;"

As he slipped around the corner, he neared the familiar training grounds that he had visited often at night to practice. Since he was originally from the Sand, he usually hid his Sand headband in his pocket. He approached the training grounds, hoping it would be empty for him to practice alone. He adjusted his Konoha headband out of habit, when he saw two genins fighting viciously. He wasn't sure if it was two, or six, but realized he was looking at buushins

((well, Mugen doesn't know anything yet blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:42 pm
Trowa The Fearless
Nitroxic 4jer
Trowa The Fearless
Nitroxic 4jer
Hytoshi's mouth hung open at the empty space where the 3 ninjas had been. "Where'd he go?! Man I have so much to train for! Argh! Anyway... He was about to do something... summoning jutsu? No must be something else, ahh whatever maybe I'll see him later." He turned to look at Yoshi who was walking up to him. "What do you need to talk about?"

{(BTW, Nitroxic, I'm going to leave you in charge of Yoshi and Yamata for a while while I take care of a few things.)}
"Oh I was training for them against other people." Hytoshi says. ((Sure when do you want me to take over for them?))

"Good," Yoshi said. "I wish you luck. I'm hoping for the best. Do your best to become a Jounnin, and I'll buy you some ramen or something."
"Thanks," Hytoshi replies. "I want to be a Jounin so I have more privaleges for once." ((Sure why not. I can do that for a couple of days. I just need something to start off with like what do you really want them to do.))  

m00nPanda

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:03 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Daisuke_Dp
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Daisuke_Dp
Daisuke sat up and looked around...
"At least i'm not in a sack this time" he sighed as he stood up rubbing his head.
He ran over to chou and span her around.
"I don't think we can make it there...and if we do...where will we live?" he asked.
"Maybe we should go back to Konoha..." He added.

Suddenly the girl in the white clothing came to a full stop in front of the two genins, sending a dust cloud in the opposite direction.((btw:if you didn't read the last couple of my posts, please do, although I still haven't revealed these two ninjas' identities, it will let you have an idea of what they're about.
P.S.~these two are NPC's that are under my control as i made them.))

"What happened, where's the ninja that made that tree?" She asked, with a nearly undetectable hint of worry in her voice.

"Why should i tell you????" Daisuke snapped.

"Because," the girl said as she moved behind Daisuke before he blinked, "It's important to me, and if you don't tell me, he'll make you." The girl indicated the boy that was traveling with her as he jumped from the treesand landed in front of the group. His eyes were almost glowing silver, and his pupil and iris seem to be one disk of silver, and bluish-white smoke seeped from the coners of his eyes. "So your the Uchiha? Always a pleasure to meet an ancestor, but we don't have time for that right now, we need to know where Rio is, he might be hurt, and if I have to beat it out of you," The boy continued as he cracked his finger and brought the index, middle fingers and tumbs up and curved them, making hook or claw looking shapes, "Then so be it..........
Hello?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:36 am
KirbyHero
Kai Hyugiha
KirbyHero
((Hey guys, I'm the Mugen character, but seeing as even if it is intermission, I haven't grasped an idea of how to introduce myself. Kai and Kenji are fighting around hosptial, are they not? I was thinking of introducing myself, but alas sweatdrop ))
((Me and Kenji are at the training ground.))

((Well, I'll try to think up a minor intro, then hopefully, I'll be able to go with the flow...))

Mugen slacked his messenger bag over his shoulder and began walking down the road. He had just put away his things, as he sells delicate paper souvenirs to the crowds to make money for his rent.

"No sales today. What a drag -.-;"

As he slipped around the corner, he neared the familiar training grounds that he had visited often at night to practice. Since he was originally from the Sand, he usually hid his Sand headband in his pocket. He approached the training grounds, hoping it would be empty for him to practice alone. He adjusted his Konoha headband out of habit, when he saw two genins fighting viciously. He wasn't sure if it was two, or six, but realized he was looking at buushins

((well, Mugen doesn't know anything yet blaugh ))
((My character is a Jounin.))  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 5:19 am
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu told Shinji to wait while he talked to the kage, and he soon returned. They made thier way to Chiyo's apartment and knocked on the door. She answered and upon seeing Sabu, she pulled him down and kissed him. She turned to Shinji and smiled. "You must be one of the students Sabu mentioned. Come on inside."
Shinji looked away when Sabu had kissed Chiyo.
"Ah... Ok." Shinji said as he walked in.
Shinji pulled Sabu down and to whisper in his ear.
"Why didn't you tell me about this?!? I didn't you guys were this tight"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:15 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Ok, just incase your onfusing one for another; Ten Ryuuken is Kenji's fighting style. And Kagezan is just a name given for his speed. He moves fast, leaving an after image, not a jutsu at all ^^))

Kenji looked around, his Ryuuringan focusing on where Kai is moving to. He can look through the images, but Kai moves too fast, thus the images look solid. DAMMIT!!!
"Sorry Kenji but your current level of skill isn't enough to read my movements." The Kai said.

Kenji then just stopped his movements, and stood there... knowing that Kai was right. What is he to do?  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:43 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Ok, just incase your onfusing one for another; Ten Ryuuken is Kenji's fighting style. And Kagezan is just a name given for his speed. He moves fast, leaving an after image, not a jutsu at all ^^))

Kenji looked around, his Ryuuringan focusing on where Kai is moving to. He can look through the images, but Kai moves too fast, thus the images look solid. DAMMIT!!!
"Sorry Kenji but your current level of skill isn't enough to read my movements." The Kai said.

Kenji then just stopped his movements, and stood there... knowing that Kai was right. What is he to do?
"Consider your surroundings and what you can use Kenji. When you can learn to utilize you surroundings to your advantage then you can win almost any battle." Kai said as he stopped. "Let's take a break i'm getting hungry. How about some ramen on me? Would you like to join us." Kai said looking over at Mugen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:44 am
((hey all i am the character Ketsueki Onika)))

Onika was training that day, or at least trying to. The sounds of the surrounding training grounds were breaking her concentration,"I shouldn't be bothered by that noise, better work on concentrating better..I wonder who is over there and what they are doing. I suppos it could be useful information to know what type of attacks others in this village are using."
Onika got up and headed toward the sound as silently as she could and trying to mask her presence, which wasn't masked too well seeing as she is a genin.
After watching for a few moments.."Wow...how fast"..feeling particularly weak Onika continues to watch to see if she can get any informaiton to help her train.  

The Jenoine

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:03 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Shinji looked away when Sabu had kissed Chiyo.
"Ah... Ok." Shinji said as he walked in.
Shinji pulled Sabu down and to whisper in his ear.
"Why didn't you tell me about this?!? I didn't you guys were this tight"

Sabu flushed a small bit. "Yes.. Chiyo and I have been together for a long time. We've just been to busy to make it permenant."
Chiyo rolled her wheelchair expertly into the kitchen.
"This is Shinji-san Chiyo. He's from Konoha." Sabu said as he sat down on one of the kitchen bar stools.
"Shinji-san, would you like some tea?" Chiyo asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:06 am
Gaarako
((hey all i am the character Ketsueki Onika)))

Onika was training that day, or at least trying to. The sounds of the surrounding training grounds were breaking her concentration,"I shouldn't be bothered by that noise, better work on concentrating better..I wonder who is over there and what they are doing. I suppos it could be useful information to know what type of attacks others in this village are using."
Onika got up and headed toward the sound as silently as she could and trying to mask her presence, which wasn't masked too well seeing as she is a genin.
After watching for a few moments.."Wow...how fast"..feeling particularly weak Onika continues to watch to see if she can get any informaiton to help her train.
Kai turned his head staring at her with his sharingan activated. "You can come out now." Kai said.  

Kai Hyugiha

The Jenoine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:01 am
'damn'. Onika walked out into full view. 'I hope they don't attack me' "I was just wondering what was going on. um..sry for spying on you.."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:11 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Daisuke_Dp
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Suddenly the girl in the white clothing came to a full stop in front of the two genins, sending a dust cloud in the opposite direction.((btw:if you didn't read the last couple of my posts, please do, although I still haven't revealed these two ninjas' identities, it will let you have an idea of what they're about.
P.S.~these two are NPC's that are under my control as i made them.))

"What happened, where's the ninja that made that tree?" She asked, with a nearly undetectable hint of worry in her voice.

"Why should i tell you????" Daisuke snapped.

"Because," the girl said as she moved behind Daisuke before he blinked, "It's important to me, and if you don't tell me, he'll make you." The girl indicated the boy that was traveling with her as he jumped from the treesand landed in front of the group. His eyes were almost glowing silver, and his pupil and iris seem to be one disk of silver, and bluish-white smoke seeped from the coners of his eyes. "So your the Uchiha? Always a pleasure to meet an ancestor, but we don't have time for that right now, we need to know where Rio is, he might be hurt, and if I have to beat it out of you," The boy continued as he cracked his finger and brought the index, middle fingers and tumbs up and curved them, making hook or claw looking shapes, "Then so be it..........

OMG I AM GETTING TIRED OF WAITING, I SWEAR I'M this CLOSE TO NPCing THESE TWO.... gonk scream stressed  

liz_bliz_inc

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:43 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
Trowa The Fearless
Nitroxic 4jer
Trowa The Fearless
Nitroxic 4jer

"Thanks," Hytoshi replies. "I want to be a Jounin so I have more privaleges for once." ((Sure why not. I can do that for a couple of days. I just need something to start off with like what do you really want them to do.))

"Well," Yoshi said, "there are also some risks of being a Jounnin. The missions are much more dangerous, for one thing."
{(Don't worry about it. My friend offered to take care of the stuff I had to deal with, so I'll be available for RPing)}  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games