Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:28 pm

* Branwen pops out of the water behind Shuicho. She wanted to suprise but another had join them in the water. She wanted his attention to herself not share it. She swam to the edge of the water and sat alone.*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:37 am

*shuicho was now glowing blue as dark' demon was attempting to destroy darks relationships*"branwen what you see is not true. this is not dark this is her demon."

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:55 pm

Lur had heard every single word that Dark and the demon within her had spoken. He ran into his cave quickly, searching for Almirrah. Not finding her, he went to Angel. "Please, look after your brothers while I'm away. I need to help Dark" he said, leaving immediately after nuzzling his only daughter. He looked back once more, admiring Angel's small pups and remembering how similar the memory had been. But he continued to run, climbing up the rocks against teh waterfall until he was on the highest peak. He spotted Shuicho below him, but he ignored him almost fully once he saw Dark in the air. He knew that she was held captive by the demon. He howled, a strange misty light gathering about his paws. He didn't notice because his eyes were shut tight, as he was becoming lost in his wolf call. When he finally stopped, he took in large amounts of air. He felt different, and he had just noticed the aura that surounded him. It's pale green light began to spin uncontrollably around his position, and he looked back up to Dark, feeling uneasy and different.
A series of words escaped his mouth, but he did not plan to utter them at all. He just listened to himself as the words ran form his mouth in an odd tone. "Come forth, Demon... The prophecy shall be spo-" he stopped, bgeinning to cough. Something began to control him, however, he had not a single clue as to what was about to happen.

((apparently, some other demon is talking through Lur, or attempting to. I guess it's your decision, Dark, whether or not this demon is stronger than yours or is an old follower 4laugh ahh... the beautiful evilness...))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:01 pm

*the demon in shuicho looked up at lur then jumped up and joined him*"lur you are a demon too. i guess now we know why angel is a full demon"*shuicho's demon boomed*"i will help you no matter what your choice is"((yeah it's up to you dark wether we are followers or enemies))

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:12 pm

Lur's ear twitched at the sound of Shuicho's voice, but he couldn't quite make out the words. Shuicho's presence sent a rushing pain through Lur's body, forcing him to move away. Lur broke out of the trance and nearly fell to the ground. The aura was still circling him, keeping away form Shuicho. "Shuicho, I don't... remember. What's going on...?" he asked, but he felt himself lose control again.
((Lur is not a demon and he is simply a normal wolf. Though if this demon or messenger... whatever it is... continues to control Lur, he might become one. Lur is strong however so he would never harm his family or friends. Yes, since it is his first time being spoken through, he doesn't know how to control the evil presence within himself.))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:26 pm

((if lur is being spoken through he is being possesed thus having demonic abilities))"i am not shuicho although i go by the name when controling this body. your mate has become evil and is trying to take over this area"*the demon boomed*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:13 pm

((eh?))

Lur suddenly froze and stared blankly towards a random distance. His eyes became pupiless and his face became unreadable. His thoughts were melting like ice-cubes within his head. Lur was now standing, his head leveling with his spine, and his front and back legs stretched a good distance apart as though he was trying to keep his ground. Shuicho's demon's words were draining from hid mind, but he heard them for a short moment. Dark? Evil? This prophecy is true then.. He remembered Angel's words during their conversation when she was still a small pup. He remembered how she hadspoken of what would happen, and how Dark was a bad demon.
((below is the colour of the demon that has been possessing Lur twisted ))
The force within Lur snorted in his mind, and began to laugh. 'Lur... there are no bad demons... or good demons. There are those who desire power over all... those who wisely take their stand against those who are weak. The weak... who are the followers, or decide to turn away. Each of us is different, Lur... and besides... Dark is your mate! You would follow her through this prophecy... and your family is to be remained unharmed thanks to the other one (meant for Shuicho's demon). Will you stand by your mate...?'
Lur pondered about his decision, wondering how much damage the prophecy would make. He himself despised tyrants... and he knew that these 'bad demons', as Angel had said, are known to be tyrants. But not Dark... not her real self. He didn't want to harm her, but he didn't want to become a tyrant... a bad demon. Lur's head began to hurt painfully as he thought feircely at this situation... wishing that he could shatter the prophecy and rid the world of the 'bad demons'.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:50 pm

*Shuicho's demon could not tell what was going on in lurs head, for what ever was possesing him hid his thoughts*

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:09 pm

* Branwen watched the situation not knowing what to do. "Oh my. . ." She glanced at the commotion and didn't know how to help or if she could.*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:13 am

"lur i shall stand by you what ever your choice may be. you can follow her and i will stand wit you. you can oppose her and i shall oppose her as well. it's up to you."((where's dark at))

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:16 am

as the demon continued through the air she looked back and saw that lur and suicho were small dots, then she said to herself "ha those idiots, do they really think i would spare the lives of dark's family just because big bad ol' suicho said so, well where im going i wont have to lie to not start a fight for i will be stong enough to defend myself" then a small cave in the field revealed itself as the wing blew the tall grass, the demon landed next to it and entered the cave, her aura created a light so that she may see in the dark easier. as she continued through the cave it became wider and wider till she entered a dome like area that was at least 17 feet wide. in the middle of the room was a giant, blueish colored rock that reflected the moon light that shown through a small hole in the cieling of the cave. white and blue shades of color danced around the room as the demon entered "i have finally made it" she stepped up to the stone and sat infront of it and said "here i am, i have begun the prophecy, i am here to reciece my powers that i have so longed for" she pressed her muzzle against the stone then her aura and the blue light intertwined with one another, the demon, and even dark could feel the power and strength flowing through her body, then the demon told herself so that dark could hear.."now, once this process is complete, you shall be forever sealed within this stone, only a faded image of you will show and this will forever by my body"
Dark finally understood why this was a mistake, she tried to stuggle, but was only meet with extreme pain as the stone rejected her actions, soon she felt herself melting away into the stone, she knew that lur would find her, and prayed that her family would be alright as she drifted off into a deep sleep
the demon laughed as she pulled away from the stone "finally, all of my powers are flowing through my vains" then she peered at the stone and saw a faded image of dark curled up sleeping "thankyou dark, without you, my day of ruling would never have come" then the demon walked out of the cave, she looked inthe sky and saw dark dark black thunder clouds booming with thunder and flashing with lightning "my rein of terror begins" the demon howled into the air as another flash of lightning appeard behind her

((srry i havent been on lately guys, ive been working))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:25 am

*the demon saw the clouds and lightning, and heared the thunder*"it has begun."*the demon said*"she has become whole and will be after us soo"((are we on your side or not?))

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:33 am

alchemist473
*the demon saw the clouds and lightning, and heared the thunder*"it has begun."*the demon said*"she has become whole and will be after us soo"((are we on your side or not?))

((only if you want to))
The demon continued to walk around since the lightning made it impossible to fly, she was looking for wolves in which she could enslave to fullfil her prophecy, then she thought to herself "now i dont have a reason why that suicho and lur wolf cant kill me, dark isnt a park of me anymore" the demon was somewat worried, so she stayed uncover for a while so she could fully recharge with her power
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:37 am

((i g2g, srry bye))

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:37 am

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

((only if you want to))
The demon continued to walk around since the lightning made it impossible to fly, she was looking for wolves in which she could enslave to fullfil her prophecy, then she thought to herself "now i dont have a reason why that suicho and lur wolf cant kill me, dark isnt a park of me anymore" the demon was somewat worried, so she stayed uncover for a while so she could fully recharge with her power
"there's somthing wrong with dark. i can't sense her"the demon said*
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games