Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:52 pm
Garek Maxwell
FogSage
No, I think you're thinking of Giftboxes. Letters, when opened will give you one of three items. You click on the item you want (in this case, a small head of a guy) and you'll get the Celebrity Date. It's entirely your choice as to what you want.

Oops. >.<

Okay, send it again. How much do you want me to continue paying you? I only have 10800 right now. sweatdrop

I'll give to you for 12k. Just pay me the rest when you get it. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:58 pm
FogSage

Thanks Fog! And I will! It shouldn't take me long to get that at all. 3nodding Thanks again! biggrin  

Garek Maxwell

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:00 pm
Garek Maxwell
FogSage

Thanks Fog! And I will! It shouldn't take me long to get that at all. 3nodding Thanks again! biggrin

No need for thanks. Glad I could help you out. ^^ Oh, if you want to try the other items, all you need do is ask me for them and I'll gladly lend them to you. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:03 pm
FogSage
Garek Maxwell
FogSage

No need for thanks. Glad I could help you out. ^^ Oh, if you want to try the other items, all you need do is ask me for them and I'll gladly lend them to you. :3

Hehehe, nah, that's okay. But thanks though! I'm sending you a brown magical giftbox that I forgot I had. Currently it more than covers what's left that I owe you. :3  

Garek Maxwell

killawolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:16 pm
whats up.. im really trying to get the dark star xD
i want all 3 of them, + 1 letter  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:33 am
Hmm......I have to say I still like the Guitar of Angellus better than the Guitar of Demona. razz

I need a white beret. T.T I also need my two Feb letters to get here quick.  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:55 am
TIME TO BUMP! ^^

Anyway. Three days until letter openings. They haven't given us clues this time.....how....not nice of them! cry  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:37 pm
I think we need actual wings, and maybe some Nitemare Anklet's.

Xayvien

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:51 pm
.Eco.Hart.
I think we need actual wings, and maybe some Nitemare Anklet's.

I think the Nitemare/Angelic line has come to an end. Last item they released that was Nitemarish was the Damascus Armor and the Angelic Item was the Angelic Mic, both of which aren't all that great.

Wings are something we'll never have. We'll only have representations of them, like the Mic Wings, or the Isis wings.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:05 pm
blah, I'm so hard on cash right now that there shall be no chance of me getting letters this month. I'm so depressed crying  

Shinigami Whistle

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:09 pm
Looks like Fog to the rescue again! I have six letters. One of them is already earmarked for Manda, but I suppose I can give you one too. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:12 pm
FogSage
Looks like Fog to the rescue again! I have six letters. One of them is already earmarked for Manda, but I suppose I can give you one too. razz

eee, I love you foggeh *cuddleloveson* <3  

Shinigami Whistle

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:15 pm
e.e I need two for my birthday.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:44 pm
Oh? Well, sorry I can't help you. Maybe you could do art for a pair of letters? neutral  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:50 pm
Fog, I love your avvy! And why'd you get off of MSN? crying  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games