Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:02 pm
slighter looked up at her and had a sad look on his face has he started to remeber his pass "its just that with my childhood i had i don't know if i could be able to handle having pups of my own" he said has he layed his head back down.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:07 pm
slighter
slighter looked up at her and had a sad look on his face has he started to remeber his pass "its just that with my childhood i had i don't know if i could be able to handle having pups of my own" he said has he layed his head back down.
* crawling towards him, then nuzzling him gently then looking inot his eyes lovingly* you woud be a wonderful father... iknow it.... and i wouldnt want anyone else to be my pups father but you  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:09 pm
slighter closed his eyes once again then mumbling to himself " if you you knew" he said has he satrted sto fall asleep again

((sorry again but i have to go again.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:23 pm
slighter
slighter closed his eyes once again then mumbling to himself " if you you knew" he said has he satrted sto fall asleep again

((sorry again but i have to go again.))
slighter..*she whimpered* tell me ....tell me what happened.......  

Aubrianna

amy_sweet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:33 pm
hello,i'm new..
*she paws up to a slumped tree,claws her way up into it and then lays down and stares down into the rippling water.*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:58 pm
*she lay on the tree branch as she then jumps down and then stops at the edge of the water and laps up some water and then lyes down at the edge concealed by tall grass.*  

amy_sweet

amy_sweet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:33 pm
*stands up,walks to a larger and taller patch of grass,curls up slightly,closes eyes,but remains completly awake.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:32 am
Black walked to the den. She morphed into her wolf form and sat there at the den entracne for a while ebfore laying down. She curled up her back to the inside of the den as she wrapped her tail around herself. She had her tail cover her nose as she kpet her deep red eyes peerinmng throufh the woods.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:38 pm
Black aywned as she woke up blinking. Looking aroudn she felt a shiver from the cold heavy snow on herself. Stadning up she furiouslt shook her fur clean of the white fluffeh stuff. she shook her head and licke her chops and looked aorund. She stood oput very much among the white snow that surrounded her., other then the treres she was completely visible. she walked to the side of the den and dug up a small rabbit that she had burried there before the snow had fallen..laying down under the tree she began to tear the rabbit apart. as she finished the rabbit only bomes and fur remained. the snow and her muzzle, aling with her paws were covered in the blood of the rabbit. Smirking a bit to herself and her hunger now contented she licked the blood off of her chops and then began to lick her front paws. a few minutes later, the paws were clean. she took a leg bone from the rabbit and began knawing on it, eating the marrow  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:24 pm
Heart entered the den and laid down on the cold stone. It felt like ice beneath her. She cuddled up in a ball to preserve her body heat trying to rest from the long night she had. She was still very tired. Heart whimpered slightly. Was she to go back to being a loner. She felt so alone much like she did so long ago.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:26 pm
Slighter followed heart and sat outside her den knowing she probably wanted to be alone. " I heard. Sorry i wasen't there to do it." He said has he looked at her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:27 pm
aubriannas yell for heart echoed softly throught the den  

Aubrianna

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:33 pm
"I don't care..." she told Slighter "I wouldn't want you to be none as a pup killer... it is best that you didn't." Heart heard Aubrianna's yell, "You should go back to her before you lose your pups as well. I am safe here."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:34 pm
Slighter noded and headed on his way back "Well, your welcome." He said ahs he headed towards the yell.  

Slighter
Captain

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:50 pm
Heart nodded her head an continued to lay there.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games