Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:36 pm
*After stretching her wings. . .she notices another wolf. I wonder if she saw my wings. She puts them away quickly. Some don't except her and her abnormal wings.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:37 am
Larka walks up the mountain slowly. She had grown so much, she was tall as her father with a glossy pure white coat. Her muscles could be seen as she walked with ease to the mountains peak. Close behind were her brothers. They had also become strong beautiful wolves. Jadens coat was gleaming red in the sunshine. And when Artemis stood next to his sister his coat was like glossy ebony to hers. They all stopped at the peak and looked around. They all thought... maybe one day the could rule over a land as beautiful as this.  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:44 am
Slighter was already at the top of the moutain was be was laying in mudd to cover his scent before he slowly and silently crawled away from there and hide behind a tree smilling. Slighter had gotten himself a new scar ealier on the back of his head and no fur was growing there anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:51 am
Larka laughed and reached out with her mind and she said out loud and into his mind. "Dad, even if we cant smell you I can sense any concious minds around me. Why are you hiding?"  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:53 am
Slighter luaghed agin nad walked out. "Oh I don't know." He said ahs he looked around some more.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:58 am
All three wolves ran up to him and nuzzled thier father affectionatally. Larka was the first to notice the scare.

"Dad what happened?" She whined and began licking the scar

As they talked aubrianna ran quickly up the mountain. she pounced here and there having fun in the warth of the sun. Her youth wasnt lost yet.  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:04 am
Slighter lauhghed and looke dat the all aving fun. 'Well im a protecter and hunter. A bear got me when i was eating a deer. Nothing but a lucky shot." SLighter replied ahs he looked at her jumping around. Slighter then sat down next to aubriqanna and nuzzled her. "And how have you been?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:10 am
She licked his muzzle then turned into her human form. and held him closely to her" I have been wonderful but lonely. I have missed you... How have you been?"

Larka and Jaden looked at each other and smiled Larka reached out with her mind and told artemis to follow and they all started down the mountain. "they need some time" Larka said quietly to her brothers  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:15 am
Slighter smilled and stayed in his wolf form and leaned next to her before he layed down on her lap.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:19 am
She smiled and petted his head, scratching behind his ears. "is there something wrong?"  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:23 am
Slighter smilled and growled playfully. "No nothginw rong. Just bored and tired." He said ash he nuzzled her stomach playfully.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:38 am
She trned back into her wolf form which ended up with sligther laying on her back she rolled o ver so he was laying on her stomach and she licked his muzzle then began playfully biting his ears and paws "having a bad day love? is there anything I can do to help. We can go for a walk and talk for awhile Im assuming that the kids wont be bothering us today." she sighed "they have gotten so big..."she had a dazed look on her face for second the loooked back at him and began biting him again  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:45 am
Slighter smilled and noded has he nuzzled her again and licked her muzzle back. "Sure. lets go. the kids can take care of them self." EH said smilling.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:54 am
"you lead the way love."she said as she rolled out from under him stretching her legs and clawing the ground "I dont care where we go. You decide"  

Aubrianna

dark wolf of the wind

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:25 pm
*slowly walks to the peak of the mountain to stare at the vast land and think to himself*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games