Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
Demon's Lair Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:22 am
Jin followed silently behind Kaoru and Tumorias. Watching them as they went.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:14 pm
Tumorias walked at a slow trot.
She sniffed her and there, smelling some new scents.
It has been awhile since she lasat used this path, and she was wondering what happened while she was gone.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:06 pm
Jin stayed behind Tumorias and looked around, trying to remember in his mind the place so that he wouldn't get lost in the future.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:11 pm
[Tumorias kept walking. Looking at Kaoru beside her and Jin behind her.] Do you guys smell your sister? [Tumorias askes, hoping to find their sister before reaching Sora.]  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:32 pm
Kaoru looks at Tumorias and nods, "I do..let me go get her and I'll meet you two at the lake.." With that he runs off.

Jin watches him go and looks up at Tumorias.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:46 pm
[Tumorias nodded and looked at Jin behind her. Slowing her pace so she was walking next to him.] C'mon slow poke, I thought you were faster than that. [She said teasing him a bit. Trying to strike up a conversation, or something like that.]  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:34 pm
Jin had turned to his wolf form and blinked, "Slow poke?" he asked then shook his muzzle, "Just thinking of some things...but come lets goI guess..." he said and picked up his pace, looking at Tumorias, "So...how did you come to this territory?" he asked making a conversation.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:44 pm
[Tumorias picked up her pace, so she was next to him again.] I came here looking for my brother. We got seperated when we were pups. [She said smiling a little bit.] You? [She asked.]  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:52 pm
"Kaoru and I are travelers..." he looked at Tumorias, "We kinda stumbled on the place..you know..' he added and looked forward looking at the road ahead,"We were looking for a place to go and then we wanted to find Leana...now that were all together.." he stopped and looking at Tumorias, "Nevermind...." He walked on silently.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:05 pm
[Tumorias looked at him confused. But didn't want him to think she was nosy so she kept quiet.] I see.. [Is all she said as she looked forward. Smelling Sora up ahead not to far.]  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:22 pm
Jin perked his ears up and stopped, looking at Tumorias, "That scent..is it Sora's?" Jin asked still not able to reconize many of the wolves he had met.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:29 pm
[Tumorias stopped with him and nodded.] Yes, it is. [Then she smiled to herself and started to walk again, changing into her human form.]

[Sora was sitting down by the smallish pond and looked into it. Watching the fish glimmer and chase each other. The plant was gone...and, she didn't get alot of chances to study it. Sighing she looked up and around, for the sun's glare started to hurt her eyes. She then leaned on a tree.]  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:36 pm
Jin stayed in his wolf form and walked behind Tumorias silently. Looking from side to side as they passed, he tried to place a picture of this place in his mind for future reference. Jin's ear were still standing tall as he walked behind Tum orias, listening to the different noises that surrounded them. The scent of water hit his nose and he looked forward.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:41 pm
[Tumorias walked into the small clearing, smiling she said.] Hello Sora!

[Sora looked up and smiled warmly.] Hello Tumorias... [Then she saw Jin in his wolf form behind her.] Hello Jin.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:13 pm
Jin saw Sora and bowed hs muzzle politly, "Hello there.." he said and sat down across from Sora. Looking around, "Nice place.." he whispered.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff