Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:26 pm
Boo_sha
Babe_In_Black1881
Black yawne as she looked around. She sat under a tree by the lake listening to birds and fishies, the sun creating different colors in the sky and oout noto the lake. SHe yawned and took out a pen starting to draw random desighns. The designs on her hands were mostly stiches...actually that was all they were and the went all the way down her hand to a bit below her wrist. She had on her black bikin. Over that she had on a black tube top and black baggy cargo pants, held up by a studded belt and it also had belts and chains hanging off of it. She had pon a few rings. Her navel ring was still a skuill and crossbones. Her bottom earing was a black hoop earing that had writing inside that said "i >crossboneandskull< boys" the rest of her earings were just hoops. her nose ring was a small stud with a ruby. her lip ring was the same hoop as always as well as the same tongue ring she always had. As she sat there drawing in her hand she chewed on her llip and tongue ring."umm didn;t i tell Jeckt this before...my name iosn;t important just knpw that io have more power and i'm better tehn you"she smield sweet;y as she continued to draw on her hand

Watching her as she drew, he studied her face after she had given her answer. "I supose that's fair." He paused, bitting his lower lip, he pondered what next to say. "But there must be something for me to call you by," he finally called out. He didn't like being formal with people but if she wasn't willing to give him her name he might just have to call her "miss".
"hmm...well...you could call me miss...or Princess...seeing i kinda am one...toa degree...but my name iosh not important"she looked back at her han,m sticfied with what she had draw she put the sharpie away and put it into a pocket of her cargo pants.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:15 pm
Jeckt woke up a stared down at Black. "How come you don't tell any one your name?" Jeckt asked  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:35 am
"Because i don't have to"he smirked a bit as she smirked a bit as she turned her head to the lake. She began to brbish her hair and think about things that had happeneed to the pack when it began.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:28 am
Babe_In_Black1881
"hmm...well...you could call me miss...or Princess...seeing i kinda am one...toa degree...but my name iosh not important"she looked back at her han,m sticfied with what she had draw she put the sharpie away and put it into a pocket of her cargo pants.

Nodding slowly at her words, he cocked his head to the side as she called herself a princess. "Princess?" Thinking of her statement for a while it finally dawned on him what she ment. "Oh, I see," were the only words he could think to say. Laying back down on the dock he watched te clouds roll by.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:20 am
"yep yep...."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:11 pm
As the sun ducked behind a could he sat up to take a look around. Noticing one of the apples Black had thrown at him earlier, he picked it up and took a big bite out of it. So as he bit into it his face grimissed, it was rotten from sitting in the water and under the sun. He tossed it back into the lake after spitting what was in his mouth out on the ground, "nasty..." Once the sun had come out from behind the could he layed back down and let the warmth from the suns rays fall over his body, now almost completely dry.  

Boo sha 3

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:37 pm
Boo_sha
As the sun ducked behind a could he sat up to take a look around. Noticing one of the apples Black had thrown at him earlier, he picked it up and took a big bite out of it. So as he bit into it his face grimissed, it was rotten from sitting in the water and under the sun. He tossed it back into the lake after spitting what was in his mouth out on the ground, "nasty..." Once the sun had come out from behind the could he layed back down and let the warmth from the suns rays fall over his body, now almost completely dry.
she laughed a bit and stood up walking back inot the woods, leaving him there heading toward the den  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:59 pm
"when's the lake gonna freeze?" jeckt asked  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:00 pm
wolfythegreat
"when's the lake gonna freeze?" jeckt asked
"when it snows"she replied from the woods"maybhe after one or two snow falls..depends how cold this winter is"..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:39 pm
"oh...Well i can't wait!" Jeckt replied.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:15 pm
slighter woke up in his usual spot in the forest and he stoof up and streched and yawned has he turned inot his human form and headed towards th lake "ah, nice day "he said has he felt the snown crsiped underneath his shoe. Once he got to the lake, slighter went to his usual rocks and sat down on them and looked around has he picked up a few rock and startedtrowing them on the slightly frozen over lake. the ice was really thin.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:21 pm
*sitting low under a tree at the edge of the forest she sees slighter walk over to the rocks, being as quiet as she could and snuck up on him, as she got closer she turned into her human form and jumped onhis back her long auburn hair whipping around her face as she looked into his* surprise! Ive missed you so much! *she said her breath appearing and floating softly to the sky* Im sorry ive been gone...  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:25 pm
slighter looked at her and held her in his arms after turning her around "i missed you to..." he said has he kissed her gentaly and held her close. "how have you been?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:28 pm
slighter
slighter looked at her and held her in his arms after turning her around "i missed you to..." he said has he kissed her gentaly and held her close. "how have you been?" he asked her.
*returning the kiss happily and wrapping her arms around his neck* I have been fine and how are you? Im excited! do you know why?  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:31 pm
slighter smilled"what, why are you so excited" slighter said has he looked around "and im fine, been think about but but im fine." he said with a small across his face.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games