Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:07 pm
When she heard her old pack's home was in ruins amusement went through her blood red eyes,
"So...it seems my old home is gone..."
she whispers to herself.

Taki looks up,
"That reminds me Sora, you have to come with me to see our parent's grave for the anniversey of their death."
she said queitly.

Sora looked away,
"I'll pass.."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:23 am
applz
Almirrah awoke to darkness.

The chamber was pitch black, and an awkward damp smell hung in the air. She got up and leaned against a stone wall of the chamber for support. She felt very weak, and was not sure why. She looked towards the wall she leaned upon, her eyes weary, and noticed inscriptions engraved in the stone. The writing was of an ancient tongue, and she was able to read some of it. It told the story of a grand kingdom, and its fall.

Almirrah then exhaled deeply and began to make her way towards the exit of the chamber, feeling weaker and weaker as she walked. This weakness concerned her greatly, for she was usually imune to these feelings. She stopped at the steep staircase that led up to the main grounds of the ruins, and rested a bit there. She longed for company, and that someone may simply throw a creature down by her paws so that she could feed and regain her energy. But she had little allies and knew it unessesary to yearn.
She continued to walk up the stairs again, and when she reached the top, she examined her surroundings. She looked up to the mountain, where a wolf she knew rested.. though she did not know if the wolf was still there. She looked about, straining to hear any muffled voices so that she could be within the company of other wolves...

Almirrah fell to her side, and leaned against a stone ruin that had been covered by moist moss. She looked about the area, her vision dizzy and unfocussed.
Why is this happening to me..?
She spotted movement in a small nearby area, and immediately raised her head, straining to focus on the creature that stood shivering against a wall. She collected her strength and leaped at it, without much aim but only a will to capture it. The creature stiffened, and then gave a loud squeak before Almirrah's claws tore its body apart. The blood spilled greedily out of its torn body, and Almirrah fed upon it. Her energy slowly recovered, and she felt much better after her small feast.
When she was finished, she threw the creature away from her and began to lick off any blood that was on her fur, muzzle, and paws.

applz

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:51 pm
Kaoru watched for a moment intently.

Jin looked from one wolf to the next, the rubbed his head.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:22 pm
Taki was about to protest but was interuppted when...

Sora stood up she smiled,
"Sorry to cut this so short but I have to go find Seilene anyways.."
she then turned and started to walk away. She hated liying but it was the only way to keep Taki's mouth shut.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:27 pm
Kaoru looked up at Sora, "ah.." he whispered.

Leana was caught up in her thoughts

Jin just watched.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:32 pm
Taki glared at her sister. Why did she always refuse?
Taki knew the pack broke Sora's heart and tainted her soul but she could still just go see the graves.
She still went to see her older brother's grave on his anniversy...

Sora continued to walk away, when she was a good distance away she leaned on the tree and sighed.
Why was her sister being stupid?
Why did she bring that up?

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:30 am
Kaoru got up and looked at Jin, "I need to speak with you.." he said for once seriously then walked off.

Jin looked up and nodded, not knowing what was running through his mind. Laying a hand on Leana's head, "You gonna be ok alone for a moment?" he whispered.

Leana jumped as Jin placed his hand on her head, looking up she nodded, "Yes..." Then watched him follow Kaoru.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:03 am
Sora pushed herself off the tree and turned into her wolf.
She slowly trotted away.

Tumorias looks at Leana,
"You've been quiet.."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:11 am
Leana jumps a little and looks at Tumorias, "Ah...yea...I-I guess so..." she says looking down.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:39 am
Tumorias raises a brow,
"Jumpy aren't we?"
then she chuckles some and looks forward..
"So...I've heard you used to live in Sora's and Taki's old pack.."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:49 am
Leana scratches her head, "I-I'm not good with people I don't know well.." she sweet drops..then nods, "......I-I don't know a Sora...or Taki..." she says looking at Tumorias funny..trying to place names with pictures of the old pack..in her mind  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:15 pm
Tumorias looks at her,
"You might not remeber Sora because she was the outsider and was exiled.."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:38 pm
Leana looks up and gasps, "She had the blood red fur right?" she asked looking at her intently.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:48 pm
Tumorias nodded,
"She was the woman who just left..."

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:48 pm
"Ah!" she says and looks into the woods, "She's grown..." she whispers and slaps her forehead, "Now I know who she is! I feel so stupid for not remembering!"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games