Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:16 pm
Dracos watched Kleah's play for a moment, feeling a sense of relief, then noticed the water below the rocks; it was stirring and rippling oddly as Kleah was distracted. "Oh, no! It IS a will o wisp!" Dracos set Manda down, then told her to retreat into the woods a bit so the water wouldn't pull her in. Then he walked out into the clearing, calling to Kleah in a calm voice, "Kleah! Are you alright? Come over here with that ball of yours; it's not safe over there!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:27 pm
DracosBlackwing
Dracos watched Kleah's play for a moment, feeling a sense of relief, then noticed the water below the rocks; it was stirring and rippling oddly as Kleah was distracted. "Oh, no! It IS a will o wisp!" Dracos set Manda down, then told her to retreat into the woods a bit so the water wouldn't pull her in. Then he walked out into the clearing, calling to Kleah in a calm voice, "Kleah! Are you alright? Come over here with that ball of yours; it's not safe over there!"

Kleah eeped and blinked, glancing over at Dracos. He was suddenly cut off as the water rose up behind him with lightning speed, but rather than aiming for kleah, merely aimed towards the moon and reflected a beam of it's light down at the light, which suddenly lifted up and started spinning all around Kleah, who became a bit dizzy. He wobbled around, then suddenly everything flashed bright white, and the orb of light stopped behind him, growing into a cloud of light.

Moments later, after it had grown to the same size as him, it rushed straight at him... but went straight through him and stopped back on it's own rock in front of him. He just sat there, stock still, his fur again on end, shivering and being quite... well, startled. But aside from that, he seemed generally unharmed. In the water, faint runes could be seen glowing and floating around. For the moment, the light just sat there, an unformed blob it seemed. Slowly, the water collapsed back down to normal, returning to its blank, calm, formless self.

****OOC****

Umm... I'm not entirely sure what a willow whisp is exactly, and I've only seen the oens on Warcraft 3, hehe. ^^;; But I'm pretty sure thas not what this is, just so ya know. =p I won't say more than that though. << >>

Lloxie

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:45 pm
((OOC: It's called a 'Will O' the Wisp'. It's a spirit light that lures people to some dangerous place where they will die a slow painful, fear filled death, then feeds off their fear and suffering. Dracos thinks Kleah is going to fall in the water and get stuck, so he's trying to lure him to dry land.))

Dracos jumped as the light moved, too fast for him to do much more than start. He watched in helpless facination as it passed through Kleah, then stopped and hovered before him. He also noted the runes underneath the water, and decided he would have to read them later, after whatever was happening had finished playing out. "Are you alright. Kleah? It didn't hurt you did it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 7:54 pm
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: It's called a 'Will O' the Wisp'. It's a spirit light that lures people to some dangerous place where they will die a slow painful, fear filled death, then feeds off their fear and suffering. Dracos thinks Kleah is going to fall in the water and get stuck, so he's trying to lure him to dry land.))

Dracos jumped as the light moved, too fast for him to do much more than start. He watched in helpless facination as it passed through Kleah, then stopped and hovered before him. He also noted the runes underneath the water, and decided he would have to read them later, after whatever was happening had finished playing out. "Are you alright. Kleah? It didn't hurt you did it?"

****OOC****

Ahh, I see... o_O That's definately not like the Warcraft 3 ones. xD Thankies for the info, hehe. ^^

Kleah stared breathlessly at the light, then shook his head and snapped out of it, shivering again, his mouth hung open. he started, but couldn't say anything, completely dumbfounded. Suddenly the light started morphing around and trying to take shape. The water suddenly rose up around it's edges slightly, and a thin, though huge bubble surrounded both him and the light. Kleah didn't seem to notice though. He was too transfixed on the light.

Suddenly the light took complete form- a copy of Kleah. Although on a closer look, one might notice it wasn't an exact copy, it only looked a lot like him. One eye seemed to have a patch of different colored fur... if it could be called fur. The light was still white and different shades of light blue, so it was obviously only a strange illusion of some sort. It smiled and yipped silently at him, no sound comming outy at all. Kleah blinked at it confusedly. He glanced over to Dracos for a moment, then back tot he light. It blinked as well and stood there, with it's head cocked, seeming just as confused as Kleah. It yipped silently again, as if trying to talk to him.

Lloxie

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:05 pm
Dracos watched as the strange creature (for he saw it was some sort of magical being) tried to comunicate with Kleah. While the water was running low, he took the chance to examine the runes along the bottom of the pool, trying to get some idea what sort of thing was going on. At the same time, he kept a worried eye on Kleah; if that water globe closed in, he could be drowned.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:13 pm
DracosBlackwing
Dracos watched as the strange creature (for he saw it was some sort of magical being) tried to comunicate with Kleah. While the water was running low, he took the chance to examine the runes along the bottom of the pool, trying to get some idea what sort of thing was going on. At the same time, he kept a worried eye on Kleah; if that water globe closed in, he could be drowned.

Frustrated, the strange being rolled it's eyes and sat down, giving Kleah an exasperated look. After a moment, it suddenly reched one paw out and put it on his forhead. Kleah eeped and started to try and move away, but froze at its touch. The being smiled and flashed out of site in a shower of sparkles, leaving a strange star-like mark on his forehead. After a few moments, the pup snapped out of it and looked around, confused and slightly dazed. The water folded out and moved back from around Kleah, then... simply dropped back into place, as if whatever magical force over it just went kaput. The runes faded and dissolved away into nothignness, the pool becoming normal again.

Kleah just sat there, blinking. After a few moments he turned around and shook his head, hopping accross the rocks to the side of the pond. he murmered quietly and sat back down, flicking his tail idly.

Lloxie

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Dracos shook himself after the water dropped back into the pool, splashing him and the shore all around. He walked over to Kleah and nosed him lightly; he seemed alright, just a little dazed. "That was quite the adventure you had, my little friend. I'm glad that you're alright." He turned and called out to Manda, "It looks like it's alright, Manda! You can come out now!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:44 pm
Manda had watched the whole scene play out before her as she hid in the bushes, unsure of what to do. She thought it best to leave any battling up to Dracos, but if something happened to the two of them she would be after Elana in a heartbeat. Thus she sat with breathless anticipation, her fur on end as everything settled back to normal. When she felt it was safe, she crept from the bushes up to Dracos. >What happened? Is everyone alright? What WAS that?<  

Manda_Tifa

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:54 pm
((OOC: I think Gaia is about to go down for maintenance! And just when we get a chance to post together!))

Dracos simply shook his head. "I don't know but I think..." he paused as Kleah let out a loud, long yawn, then lay down and fell into a deep sleep. "I think we should take him back to the inn to rest." He gently gripped Kleah by the nape of his neck, then set him carefully astride his shoulders, shifting his wings to hold him more securely. "Are you ready to go back? There's not much left for us to do here. I wish I had had more time to read those runes!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:00 pm
Manda lept nimbly up onto Dracos' shoulders, positioned herself securely and comfortably, and laid a paw on Kleah's limp body, adding extra care that he wouldn't fall off. >Can you read Runes? Did you get any of it? What was that creature? He looked like Kleah!< Manda glanced down and the sleeping form of the cub. >I do hope he's alright...<  

Manda_Tifa

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:11 pm
Dracos started out at an easy pace, not wanting to wake the sleeping Kleah. "I do know how, but I was barely able to see anything before they dissappeared. As far as I saw, that copy of Kleah was just that thing's way of talking with him. It left a little brand or tattoo on Kleah's forehead too, but I'm not sure what it is." He ducked under a branch, his body dipping as well as he passed under. "Hopefully, he'll be able to tell us more when he wakes up."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:15 pm
Manda studied Kleah's face carefully. >It looks kind of like a star...That's pretty neat! I mean, at least it's not some gruesome mark or rash or something terrible...it looks harmless....< Manda looked at the back of Dracos' head. >Do you think he'll be able to tell us anything at all? I mean, he's just a pup...did he even really understand?<  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:17 pm
OOC: Taken control of Kuro's character cause he is away from his computer right now.

IC:
It was getting on late by the time Artemis and Kuro returned to the inn, sun starting to set, illuminating the city in brilliant gold and orange colors. Artemis opened the front door quietly and looked around, Kuro following close behind her. “Good, there were able to get it all done, we’ll be able to reopen tomorrow.”

“The place looks like nothing happened at all.” Kuro noted as he looked around, both of them making their way into the bar.

“Hmm mmm these guys have always done a good job and there wasn’t really that much damage, but there is something to note that is different.” Artemis walked over to one over the corners and waved her hand over the wall, a small symbol lighting up. “The wards Xathrus put up here will remain as long is this building stands and the spell in not broken.”

Kuro nods, walking up to Artemis and taking her hands, looking down into her eyes. “What should we do now, my vixen?”

Artemis smiles and kisses Kuro’s cheek “I need to double check the inventory hun, to make sure everything arrived properly, after that I think I’d like to just head to bed.”

“Can I help in anyway?” Kuro asks, running his hand through her hair.

“Certainly my love, with your help I’ll get done much fast….” She plays her finger over his chest “which means getting to bed that much sooner.”

Kuro smiles wide and takes Artemis’s hand “Then lets get to it.”  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:27 pm
As Dracos drew close to the edge of the forest he just shook his head, his mane if scales clacking softly. "I don't know. If it was trying to comunicate with him, then it might have placed some knowledge in his head. If not.... well, we'll just have to see, I guess." He walked from the forest and quickly crossed the space between it and the outside of the Inn. "We'd better get him inside and into a warm bed until the morning." He Shifted his form to Anthro after letting Manda and Kleah down; it had cost a lot, but the clothes he wore had an added feature. He drew several straps tight, then wrapped them around his waist, and he was appeared to be wearing a robe, one that fit him closely all around. The shopkeeper in town had been insulted that a Shifter had come into his store, but his greed had been stronger than his hatred, and he ahd made the clothes to Dracos' specifications. After adjusting his clothes, he knelt and picked Kleah up. "Come on, we need to get inside."  

DracosBlackwing

Artemis Mcloud

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:33 pm
*artemis walks in yawning and looks around.* anyone here tonight? *he peers around with his one silevr eye curiously.*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff