Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:55 am
Ryo noticed the sound nin is distracted. Here's my chance. Ryo stretched out his arm and grabbed the nin arm, twisted it until it snapped, gave him a roundhouse kick to the face, and jabbed a kunai into his gut. "I haven't had this much fun in a while." Ryo began to have a blood lust in his eyes. "Now die." He twisted the kunai and pulled it out. "I really don't need this mist anymore." Ryo then released the mist and began to walk up to the rest of the sound nin covered with blood. "Who's ready to die next." He took a step toward the last two nin.

"What are you..." They both asked with a fearful voice while taking two steps back.

"You're worst nightmare." Ryo began to smirk evilly at the two.

"Ryo...are you ok?" Mugen said as he looked at Ryo and noticed that his personlaity has changed.

"I've never felt more alive. You can go back to Mizuumi now. I got this."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:32 am
As Mizuumi watched Ryo she could tell he was different, in a bad way. If I dont do anything he could get worse and maybe even try to kill the rest of us. He has to be stopped. She thought to herself as she stood up and started running towards Ryo. She stood in front of him with her arms out wide, hoping to stop him. "Ryo, you have to stop."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:33 am
Ryo stopped right in front of Mizuumi and saw her face. Mizuumi. What...what am I doing? Ryo fell on his knees holding his head, trying to regain control. He began to mutter words that only Mizuumi could hear. "Help me...Mizuumi. Help...me...." Ryo then passed out onto the ground.

"He's out, we can kill him." The two sound nins began to run at both Ryo and Mizuumi hoping to kill them both.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:09 pm
Shizume saw the two sound nin running at Ryo as flickered over in front of them. "I really don't think ssso." she hissed somewhat like a snake. The two sound nin froze in terror.

"Oh-no its her" they said in frozen terror.

Shizume took out two kunai and threw them at there neck aiming perrfectly as they went through there wind pipes. Shizume looked around and noticed other are dead, "Mizzumi what happend?" she asked curiously.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:22 pm
"Ryo!" Mizuumi bent down and lifted his head up. She looked at Shizume when she saved them, "I-I'm not sure. He was fighting the Sound nin and then he started to change. So I ran over here to stop him and now he is passed out." She looked back at Ryo and then her hands, "Maybe..." Her hands started to glow and she placed them on his head, hoping to heal him. "Ahhh." Mizuumi yelled as she quickly removed her hands, only seconds after first placeing them on his head. "Something is wrong. But I dont know what." Mizuumi lifted Ryo up and carried him over to where they were before and she placed him lying against a tree. She placed a wet cloth on his forehead and poured some water into his mouth. "I just hope this will keep you close to awakening."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:43 pm
"you guy's go on ahead and take care of ryo I'll take care of sound 5 nin"
dark said as he dodged rocks and threw blood  

Rashav

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:32 pm
"Alright." Shizume said picking Ryo up caring them to a safe place. "If your worried about Dark, don't be he strong very strong." she said as she stopped and examined Ryo. "I think that change might have been from his demon blood taking over." she said.
((It seems to be turning into Inuyasha and Naruto mix...YAY!))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:50 pm
Ryo's body began to emit a dark aura that killed the plant life near the vicinity of his body. Soon, Ryo had a vision that he was being approached by his mother.

"Mother, is that you?" Ryo asked.

Ryo's mother picked him up and began to warn him. "Listen, Ryo, If you don't gain control of your demon half, you are putting your friends, loved ones, and yourself in danger."

"But I don't know what to do? I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me."

"I haven't told you this, but you have the power of telekinesis. You can transmit your thoughts into anyone you choose. But since you're new to it, you'll only have 20 seconds to do it. So this is what I want you to do. Get one of them to place the hilt that I gave you on your chest."

"Why is that? I don't understand." Ryo said with confusion in his voice.

"I'll explain everything to you in time. And always keep it at your side, no matter what happens."

"Yes mother."

While he was still unconsious, Ryo began to send thoughts into the mind of the person closest to him. "This is Ryo. I need for you to get the hilt of a katana and place it on my chest. It's somewhere where Mizuumi and I was just at."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:04 pm
Mizuumi had been leaning over Ryo when she heard his voice in her head. Ryo? The katana hilt? Alright. She got up and looked at where they were sitting before and found the hilt. "I wonder why?" She walked up to Ryo and placed the hilt on his chest as he instructed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:12 pm
Once the katana kilt was placed on his chest, the aura was being sucked into the katana. It began to glow black until the aura was in the hilt. Ryo gegan to slowly open his eyes and saw Mizuumi, Mugen, and Shizume standing over him. "What...what happened?" Ryo said with a weak voice.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:26 pm
dark waked in trying to snap his left arm in place and stop the little cuts
"well I hurt him badly but his friends showed up to get him away"
dark twisted his left arm more
"oh can somebody help me with this?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:49 am
"You were fighting the Sound nin and you changed, so I tryed to stop you and you passed out. Then I heard you and put the katana hilt on you and now you awake." Mizuumi said smiling at Ryo as she went over to help Dark with his left arm. When she popped it into place she went back over to Ryo and hugged him quickly, "But im just glad to see that you are fine."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:55 am
dark twisted his arm around giving it a huge crack
"thanks it's much better now"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:34 pm
((Defidently like Inuyasha))
"Heard him as in inside your head?" she asked curiously. Is it possible for him to be telepathic as well? she thought curiously, "Ryo, are you telepathic by anychance?" she asked. It wasn't the right time but she had to find out.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Rashav

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:35 pm
"If this conversation goes to telepathy I'm out"
dark moves to sit down out of the way  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games