Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:33 pm
Shizume saw someone pass to the right. Was that Clar? she asked she took the same way dragging Sabrina with her. Shizume got a better glimps of the person and it was Clar. Shizume and Sabrina ran up to him. "Hey Clar." Shizume said when they caught up to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:35 pm
"I would kill you but I don't want to so your lucky" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:38 pm
Sabrina felt Shizume grab her and drag her to the right.
"Wait...oh Clar!" Sabrina smiled as she saw him. "Have you seen any sign of Darz or Serene?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:32 pm
Serene looked at Darz. "yeah...actually I can........I learned one from Sasuke-kun." she said confidently. then looked at the door and made some rapid hand movements and shouted "FIRE STYLE JUTSU!" as she said that fire was blown from her mouth into the door and the door burned open. "SABRINA! SHIZUME! GAARA! IN HERE!!!" she shouted frantically.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:17 pm
"What the hell are you doing here?" Said Gaara confused  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:45 pm
Serene glared at Gaara. "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!??! your INFAMOUS SAND BUDDIES FREAKING KIDNAPPED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted at him angerily. she still had some anger in her because she was taken advantage of, sand villagers thinking she was weak just because she got strange stomach pains when there was danger. her eyes then softened and she walked over to Gaara and Hugged him. "sorry.........its just I had alot of anger building up and I knew once I got out of that cell, I'd probably snap at the first person who talks to me........." she looked to the ground ashamed. "...please forgive me Gaara-sama"  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:47 pm
"IT's ok JUST RUN NOW!!!" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:20 pm
"WHAT? RUN?!??!" then she turned around to see the sand ninja. "damn!" she muttered and then grabbed Darz's hand and ran for their lives.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:31 pm
"Hey Shizume a little help here with this guy" Said Gaara Staring at Karn like he was Crazy "Hey didn't you say one of your brothers names was Karn" Said Gaara "Thats What this guy said his name was" Said Gaara Still looking at Karn  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:22 pm
Sabrina heard Serene shout.
"Shizume-chan! Clar-kun! This way!" Sabrina yelled as she ran towards Serene's voice.
They ran into Darz and Serene in a dark, narrow hallway.
"You guys!" Sabrina shouted happily. "You two are safe!" She noticed them holding hands. Sabrina lifted an eyebrow up, then cleared her throat and heard Gaara's shouts from behind them.
"When did he get here? Oh, nevermind, I'll go help him." Sabrina ran past the two and saw sand ninjas running in her direction. "Hm. I take it they were after Serene and Darz." Sabrina smiled and made hand signs.
"Shadow clone no jutsu!" 6 more of her started to attack the sand ninjas and Sabrina slipped by unnoticed. "Haha!" She smiled and ran beside Gaara. "Wassup? Need some assistance?" Sabrina took out a kunai.

Novatone

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:00 am
"Alright we won't have much time getting out if we sit here. Lets go." Shizume said pulling Darz, Serene, Clar to there feet. Shizume started to walk ahead, "Hey did you two gather iny information on what there doing?" Shizume whispered keeping her voice low.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:14 pm
"Well then I guess i'm on my own fighting you, you snake loving FREAK!!" Yelled Gaara angerily
"Now that I have called you a snake loving freak I'm leaving!" Said Gaara fuming  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:15 pm
When Serene saw Sabrina raise her eyebrow and glancing at her and Darz's hands, she blushed and pulled away. "I--It's not what you think Sabrina-chan...." she said blushing. Serene looked at Shizume when she asked what they had discovered. she shook her head sadly. "soory. I don't know anything...........I just know when I woke up I was in a cell......."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:17 pm
"Lets go know before we get killed." Shizume said looking around to make sure everything is safe. "Lets go." Shizume said leading the way to back back exit.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:17 pm
"Bye Snake lover!!" Said Gaara as he was running away as fast as he could  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games