Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:58 pm
"You'll pay for that." Ryo growled and dashed at Nayuki pulling out the kunai in his arm and threw it back at her. After that, he made a series of hanseals. "Shadow clone jutsu!" He yelled and a clone of himself was running right beside him ready to strike.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:26 pm
Nayuki remained on the ground and prepared herself for what was coming. She was too weak to fight back.  

PennyLane55

cursed sasuke uchiha 16

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:38 pm
appears infront u arent going to go any closer u rogue ninja i am a profesional wow this is good he has clones dark mist destruction all clones go poof  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:42 pm
Nayuki looks up. "Who are you?" she asked.  

PennyLane55

cursed sasuke uchiha 16

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:46 pm
my names sasuke i am a anbu assin which means i kill rogue ninjas  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:54 pm
Ryo growled at Sasuke when he destroyed his clones. "This doesn't concern you. Just let me be. All of you!!" Ryo snarled and then turned to head towards the village.

Off into the village, there were men waiting for Ryo with weapons ready. "Kill him on sight." The commander said and the troops gave out a yes sir.

Rose looked up and saw Ryo head towards his death. "Stop!!!!" Rushing towards him, she jumped on his back and her fangs appeared. She bit down hard on his neck where a major nerve was, paralyzing him. This should stop him from moving for a while. "Now to seal that demon up." After making another series of handseals, Rose placed her hand on Ryo's chest. "Forbidden Jutsu: Seal of Destiny." A circle with many distinct markins appeared on Ryo's chest. "This should seal away his inner demon for now." Soon, Rose began to cough up blood and soon passed out on top of Ryo.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

cursed sasuke uchiha 16

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:23 pm
wow very good ok but my demon was sealed by me and i can control him he can kill u all  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:20 am
sakata picks rose and ryo up  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:18 pm
Nayuki looked pained. "I feel like-like..." she began to say, but she started coughing in the middle of her sentence. She coughed up some blood. "Why is this happening?" she thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:34 pm
sakata also picks up Nayuki"when we get back to the house I'll heal you guys"  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:34 pm
*Wow i need to watch out for them, they took Ryo down with just about 1 hand tied behind their backs. Sauske* sorano thought in her head sitting in a nearby tree, where no one can see her forbidden form, looking down. her 3 tails whirld around like dancing flames and her black fur blended in with the shaddows of the tree. Which was pretty good because not even the best of ninjas can find her because of the cats natural stealthniess(i can't spell).

(Guys im sorry for not being on in a long time i have a band copetition comming up soon and i needed to practice and when i do get the chance to get on it's about 11 o'clock at night so i couldnt, im glad that today i got on because this is very intresting ^_^)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:05 pm
((lol thats fine))sakatas ears twitch "sorano is that you"  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:51 pm
Nayuki was still breathing heavily. "Th-thank you Sakata." she managed to say.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:52 pm
"your welcome"says sakata quickly running back to the house  

Level_E_Vampire

cursed sasuke uchiha 16

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:55 pm
well ok am bored anyone want to fight me or just talk  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games