Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:58 am
"wow I will train? When can I start I want to protect all these people."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:01 am
Joelakaturbo
~jumps back in alone, tired and missing a kunai~ *breaths hard& he said something about white smoke before he fell. my replecation got poofed not too long after we left. *panting* we are teh only ninja at teh acadimy right now. and...so...tired.........~almost falls over~ I hit some smoke, couldn't tell what it was but am very tired, watch...your...selfs.....~colapses~
Blinks and looks at Joel, "Smoke..."' she then caught him before he hits the ground. She looked at him before laying him down gently and sat back. "Watch yourselves...i wonder what he ran into..." she mumbled softly before glancing at Spike then around. "hm, we will start your training as soon as we can." she smiled.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:02 am
"well I am ready what do I do?" Training this sound interesting maybe I can be the best ever  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:04 am
~a harsh wind blows, and out of nowhare~ *YOOOO!!!!!!*
~joel looks up~ "oh god" ~his face slams back down~
*HEHEHE!!! I AM THE GREAT JIRAIYA! WOMEN BOW BEFORE MY BEUTEY!!!(sp?) I CAME TO........*
"womanize"
..*ah....ahahaaaha! **scratches the back of his head** how about I take you back home you have a lot of training to do. you can barely sit up or even talk from my attacks*
'...."
~Jiraiya takes Joel~
*huh...uh good luck with that*
~he jumps out of site~  

Joelakaturbo

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:06 am
She stared after Joel and the guy quietly before shaking her head and looked at spike standing, "Right back to training. Well, First you'll need to learn Chakra molding and such...then you need to learn to channel the chakra and use it with handseals, and how much chakra to put into a certain technique so you don't waste to much, like Henge or Bunshin." she replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:09 am
"Chakra?" confusion crosses his face. "Technique?.... er can't we start with something simple like how to hit things?"  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:12 am
"Huh, oh yea sure." rubs the back of her head, "Hmm, start with punches or kicks?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:13 am
"The thing you use these for" holds out his hands.  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:15 am
"Punches..." she smiled and held up a fist, "Now, make a fist like this with your hands and try your best to hit me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:18 am
Spikelema makes a fist and tries to hit Polio.  

Spikelema

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:21 am
~stands up side down on a tree branch~ hows the training going?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:21 am
moves to the side avoding it, "That was good. But Come on...a little quicker and faster." she said shoving him in the back lightly, "It seems to be going oaky for now." she said not looking at Joel.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:22 am
Spikelema tries again trying to move as fast as possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:26 am
She blocks it, holding his fist. She shoved him backwards by his fist releasing it, "Good...but I know you can do better." she said.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:27 am
Polio
moves to the side avoding it, "That was good. But Come on...a little quicker and faster." she said shoving him in the back lightly, "It seems to be going oaky for now." she said not looking at Joel.

~jumps down~ harsh, i ditched the ero sennin, so don't worry about him  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games