Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

dulceice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:08 pm
hmm well i'm dulceice. my dog's name is dulce and i love snow so i just put it together. i read twilight a week or two ago and decide that I love it but havn't gone to a bookstore to get the next one yet. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:51 pm
My name is Luminarium Light and i started reading Twilight just last month! I already finished all the books.  

-MenteMinore-

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:41 pm
Hiya hiya! I'm Ume!

Glad to join you all. I love the Twilight series obviously. Other series I love are Song of Ice and Fire, Harry Potter and Tamora Pierce's books. I also like anime and manga.

Erm...that about it for my introduction...I can ramble on more in other threads. *wink wink*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:38 pm
Hey my name's Janice, I'm 13 turning 14 in October. I absolutely love Twilight to the extreme, so if you're a Twi-nerd (lol that's the name my friend made up for me, suits me though) like me, please add me or PM me anytime. :]

I started reading Twilight at the beginning of last year and was hooked the moment I turned the first page. Now it's so fun watching everyone reading it, even some older people lols. I've read all the books and own every Stephenie Meyer book.

I also have an account on meez.com and stardoll.com, so PM me if you want my username.

So yeah, that's basically it, PM me if you wanna chat some more
xx  

ObSCENEx c o o k i e

Marching Band no Jutsu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:05 pm
I'm Pinata Head, my real name is Lewis.
I love Twilight, and I am almost done with New Moon right now.
And I reference it daily, like when I go out in the sun I yell "Sparkle!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:23 pm
x)
Dang. I think I forgot to introduce myself.
I'm dudette.
Call me Ren.
So far, I've only read up to New Moon.
I know. Sad.
But my friend, I think, is letting me borrow her Eclipse one. That is, if I haven't bought it yet. =P

Uhm. Well, if you want to know more about me. Just read my profile. That's the gist of me, I suppose.

iPsychedelic

Citrine Goddess

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:21 pm
Hello i love the twilight series and am also looking forward to the movie!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:19 pm
hee, i always forget to introduce myself. heart

name's Dia. i'm 16, short, i love the Twilight series(obviously)...

um, i also like music(namely punk/ska covers of songs), graffiti, skating, writing, && reading.

i dislike people who hate things because they're popular, && just jerks in general.

i'm a vegetarian && i have a short attention span as well. 3nodding
i love Seth Clearwater the mostest.... &&.... uh...

i don't know what else to put. sweatdrop  

pinkcatminht

LittleBabyRenesmeeCullen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:29 am
I'm not 100% sure if I've already introduced myself, but in case I haven't my name is LittleBabyRenesmeeCullen. You can call me what you like. I've already received the nickname Rene in another guild so I guess you can call me that. I'll be 18 exactly a month from now and will hopefully attend college in the spring. My only real hobbies are reading and writing although I do occasionally draw. I'm a big fan of Stephenie Meyer along with Erin Hunter, Cornelia Funke, Iris Johansen, and countless others. My favorite Twilight characters would have to be Jacob, Edward, and Alice.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:11 pm
i'm courtt.
when i first saw twilight, i thought it was like every other book. that's why i didn't think about reading it, but about two years ago, my friend forced me to read it. thats right, forced.
and to tell you the truth, i'm glad, obviously.
it was the best book i've ever read and is now my favorite.
i'd have to say that eclipse is next, then breaking dawn, and last new moon.
plus i love how stephanie meyer is a MUSE fan. they are fantastic wink

other books i recommend: blue bloods, masquerade, night world, etc.  

courtno

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:48 pm
Hello. I'm Rin, and like everyone else here, I love the twilight series. I've read every book out and am looking forward to the new version of Twilight from Edward's POV, the movie... I dunno. I'm gonna see it anyways, I just think they shouldn't have changed a few things (no, not talking about the characters... unless it's Laraunt... Vampires are not Black...)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:44 pm
heyy, im softballxgirl223, my names kelsey smile
i read twight earlier this year, @ first didnt like it, then fell in love with it. ive read twight over MANY times. i went 2 a midnight party for breaking dawn,n read in 2 days(2 almost sleepest days....) but anyway....i heart making friends, so leave me a invite n ill say yes. if u wanna kno more about me, go check outmy profile! biggrin  

kels223

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Catastrophe Caitlyn

Ruthless Partier

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:25 pm
Hi, I'm iHorseLover... I'm on the book Eclipse but, I still love Twilight.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:45 am
Hey, I'm Andrea, I don't think I know anyone in this guild... but I'm sure with time I'll get to know most/some of you. I am a closet twilight fan (kind of). I consider myself one of the biggest twilight fans... but I'm proably not. emo Anyways, if you want to get to know me better or w/e PM me  

The88YearOldProstitute v2

Hallowed Pumpkin

13,525 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Mistyflower

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:19 pm