Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:40 pm
Running around all over the place with no purpose, she tripped on her fangs tumbling over. She hit rock then looked up to see the spider woman again. Oh, god, this time, I'm gonna die! Her thought called. The woman smiled at her devilishly and said nothing. Then before she could run, the woman wove a web around her. Estelluna fought and broke free, she ran far and wide, slowly getting away. She then bumped into on of the Cullens, she ventured almost 5 miles in her run.

-somebody want to play-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:15 pm
"What's wrong Estelluna?" Rosalie asked, catching her before she could fall. "Are you alright?"  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:20 pm
"Rose! Where did you go?" Emmet came tumbling out into the clearing. Seeing Estelluna, he dropped down on one knee next to her. "Rose, we have to get her back to her house. Cer might know what to do." He quickly picked the her up and ran as fast as he could to her home.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:37 pm
''No!'' She yelled suddenly. ''Don't go there, anywhere but there.'' She said getting up. ''Look, I explain someday, just not right now! Listen tell Arianna, Rachel, and Karissa that I'll be in the memory.'' She said bursting in the forest like a afraid cat. She couldn't fight back tears, she wept as she ran. She gathered her team, and they set off running. Far. Far away.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:38 pm
Rosalie followed Emmett. "Care explaing this to me?" Rosalie asked him. Back at ehr house Arianna sensed some excitement. Rising, she got up and ran to the Cullen's and accidently stumbled into Jasper. "Sorry" she breathed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:49 pm
''It's alright.'' Jasper mumbled. ''Hey Arianna, listen Estelluna me to say this to you for her, I'll be in memory. She then ran off like a frightened cat.'' Emmett said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the run, Estelluna wept and wept for her friends. She couldn't bear the thought of them dead, she pushed it aside and ran.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:52 pm
"What do you mean?" Arianna asked, a bit breathlesly. Suddenly she got a look at what Estelluna was going to do. "No, No" Arianna shook her head. "I can't let this happen" Arianna muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:52 pm
"Arianna..." Rachel had heard it too, and came in to the room to hold Arianna's hand. "We have to go get Karissa." She pulled Arianna out of the house when she and Arianna both heard it. A distince I'm sorry coming from a mind that could only be Estelluna's. Rachel blinked away the tears that weren't coming and ran, faster than she could help, to Karissa's house.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:54 pm
Arianna broke free. "I'm stopping her" Arianna said and took off to where Estelluna was. 'Estelluna where are you?' Arianna called using her mind, hoping she could hear.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:59 pm
"ARIANNA!" Rachel yelled after her. She snaked a telekinetic arm around Arianna holding her back. "Do you honestly think you're going alone? No, you are not. We are going to get Karissa, and then we will go. But you will not go on your own." Without a word she slipped into Karissa's house, grabbing her and explaining everything. They came out again and Rachel released Arianna. "Lets go now." Arianna took off, Rachel and Karissa following close behind.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:40 pm
Arianna knew they were getting closer to Estelluna. 'Just a bit further' ARianna thought. But suddenly she fell. 'Damn, I overreached myself, should have known it was gonna happen sonner or later' she thought. TO the girls she said"Go on without me I'll catch up, I don't know how much time Estelluna has"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:22 pm
"So what exactly are we running to save Estelluna from?" Karissa asked. Her voice sounded a little uneven - a sign of how truly fast they were running, even for vampires.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:34 am
Arianna waited a second then sprang lightly to her feet to catch up with them. "Take a guess. It's our little friends from earlier today" Arianna answered. "This is all between me and my dad not any of you guys if he wants me he can have me but not you guys" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:08 pm
Karissa groaned in frustration. "When are you going to learn Arianna? We're not going to stand by and let him have you either." She shot forward a few more metres, running even faster, in her anger.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:54 pm
Hearing faint steps behind her, she ran faster, chosing to jump she took to the trees. She almost ran fast enough to take flight, but she ran right on through. Running through water to faint her scent, she changed directions so quickly, her pack keeping up was hard. She needed to get away, seeing te changes in the nature, she knew, she was out of Forks. She ran to the sea, stopping quickly, then jumped in trying to run. She was then swiming quickly her pack behind her, she dove under, and stayied there for a longer time than usual.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games