Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:00 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

"Could've been worse." Much much worse. She was looking at the glass half-full though. She looked at his glistening eyes and wondered if maybe he could cry now. "Still beating?" she asked him, jealousy ripping through her empty veins.
He clenched his jaw for a moment, standing from his crouch. "No," though he could still feel the pain it caused. He enjoyed breathing, enjoyed the scents he could take in. However, now he couldn't--the pain was too great and, somehow, his heart was relenting to heal.

She nodded. "Didn't think so," Raine said. She would've heard it. "And...are you still in pain?" 'What do you think Rainy Day? Wouldn't you be?' She cringed at the voice in the back of her mind, and closed her eyes as if in attempt to block in out.
He clenched his jaw again. "Yes. I'm a bit suprised, really... The tearing should have healed by now..."

"Humans don't heal as quickly," she whispered. "You should probably go and ask a doctor about it." She knew how risky that would be, but it also seemed like the safest plan.
His face went slightly paler. "I-I'm not... not human. No way." He had become extremely still.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:08 pm
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

"Could've been worse." Much much worse. She was looking at the glass half-full though. She looked at his glistening eyes and wondered if maybe he could cry now. "Still beating?" she asked him, jealousy ripping through her empty veins.
He clenched his jaw for a moment, standing from his crouch. "No," though he could still feel the pain it caused. He enjoyed breathing, enjoyed the scents he could take in. However, now he couldn't--the pain was too great and, somehow, his heart was relenting to heal.

She nodded. "Didn't think so," Raine said. She would've heard it. "And...are you still in pain?" 'What do you think Rainy Day? Wouldn't you be?' She cringed at the voice in the back of her mind, and closed her eyes as if in attempt to block in out.
He clenched his jaw again. "Yes. I'm a bit suprised, really... The tearing should have healed by now..."

"Humans don't heal as quickly," she whispered. "You should probably go and ask a doctor about it." She knew how risky that would be, but it also seemed like the safest plan.
His face went slightly paler. "I-I'm not... not human. No way." He had become extremely still.

"I know you're not. But, you've got the wounds of one. And if you don't want to," she said, standing up as well, "No one's making you." If ever it were possible for a vampire to need rest, it would be now. Raine's eyes had been darkening in color for a while, while still wondering how it was that he fed off of vampires. "I'm going hunting, you're welcome to stay here, if you want."  

Mystifying Social Disease

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:40 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

"I know you're not. But, you've got the wounds of one. And if you don't want to," she said, standing up as well, "No one's making you." If ever it were possible for a vampire to need rest, it would be now. Raine's eyes had been darkening in color for a while, while still wondering how it was that he fed off of vampires. "I'm going hunting, you're welcome to stay here, if you want."
He stood there, still stiff, pondering. "I think I'll go with you. Staying here won't help me any." He took a breath, momentarily forgeting his pain, and then winced slightly. He paused again before continueing. "What, exactly, will you be hunting?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:00 pm
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

He stood there, still stiff, pondering. "I think I'll go with you. Staying here won't help me any." He took a breath, momentarily forgeting his pain, and then winced slightly. He paused again before continueing. "What, exactly, will you be hunting?"

Raine smiled. "Birds." They were the most exciting, and they gave you more of a challenge, though their blood wasn't always tempting. "Their the best hunt you could get," she told him.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:10 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

Raine smiled. "Birds." They were the most exciting, and they gave you more of a challenge, though their blood wasn't always tempting. "Their the best hunt you could get," she told him.
"I'll, uh, I'll watch," he said smiling. In his head, he was hoping they'd come across something more... potent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:18 pm
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

"I'll, uh, I'll watch," he said smiling. In his head, he was hoping they'd come across something more... potent.

"Suit yourself," she said with a shrug as she walked toward the door. Raine's eyes seemed to darken as she spoke. Thirsty thirsty girl. She took a few steps outside and headed for the forest surrounding much of the property.

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:20 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

"Suit yourself," she said with a shrug as she walked toward the door. Raine's eyes seemed to darken as she spoke. Thirsty thirsty girl. She took a few steps outside and headed for the forest surrounding much of the property.
He followed, sliding his hands into his pockets and putting a smile on his face. As they walked, he stole a few glances at her, each time his slowly wilting smile renewed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:33 pm
As she made her way into the trees she stopped and closed her eyes, listening. A slow smiled registered onto her face. Raine opened her eyes and tilted her head to the treetops, and her bright teeth were exposed. She gripped onto a tree and began climbing it.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:36 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
As she made her way into the trees she stopped and closed her eyes, listening. A slow smiled registered onto her face. Raine opened her eyes and tilted her head to the treetops, and her bright teeth were exposed. She gripped onto a tree and began climbing it.
He watched, remaining prefectly still aside from his tilting head and flickering eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:52 pm
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
He watched, remaining prefectly still aside from his tilting head and flickering eyes.

Once she reached the top she stood still on a branch and jumped from the end to the tree next to it, spying something flying through them. She dived off that trunk and went to the next, repeating it several times before successfully locking the small thing in her hands. She sank her teeth into it and her eyes went a shade lighter, though still black.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:55 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

Once she reached the top she stood still on a branch and jumped from the end to the tree next to it, spying something flying through them. She dived off that trunk and went to the next, repeating it several times before successfully locking the small thing in her hands. She sank her teeth into it and her eyes went a shade lighter, though still black.
He smiled, her hunting making him grow ever more thirsty, his own eyes becoming red, versus black.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:59 pm
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

He smiled, her hunting making him grow ever more thirsty, his own eyes becoming red, versus black.

She dropped the bird on the branch and listened for more, obvious in her eyes that her animal instincts were taking over. She scrambled back up the branches and went for some that were perched on the branch. Her eyes were gradually turning golder and golder. When her thirst was finally satisfied she wiped her mouth off with her hand.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:02 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

She dropped the bird on the branch and listened for more, obvious in her eyes that her animal instincts were taking over. She scrambled back up the branches and went for some that were perched on the branch. Her eyes were gradually turning golder and golder. When her thirst was finally satisfied she wiped her mouth off with her hand.
He waited patiently for her to return, his hands shaking slightly and his overall person having become rather twitchy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:08 pm
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

He waited patiently for her to return, his hands shaking slightly and his overall person having become rather twitchy.

She dropped to the ground and landed on her feet turning to look at him. Raine noticed he looked a bit edgy. "Are you alright?" She asked him concerned.  

Flaming Dead Man

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:11 pm
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_
Flaming Dead Man
_Mrs-Kiki-Strife_

She dropped to the ground and landed on her feet turning to look at him. Raine noticed he looked a bit edgy. "Are you alright?" She asked him concerned.
He snarled, but then looked at the ground. "Sorry, just thirsty." For the brief moment that he had snarled at her, he had let her see his red eyes.

[[Be back in a bit, I have to go eat.]]  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games