Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:42 am
Ella woke up with the sun as she usually did. She brushed her long hair out of her eyes, and prepared herself for high school. Forks high school, that is. Yawning, she pulled on some clothes, and hopped out of the treehouse, letting her wings carry out towards the school. No way was she going to drive when she had another alternative.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:21 pm
Echi sat atop a bench eating her breakfeast she prepared yesterday and watched the sunrise high in the sky. She noticed some people coming to the school and she figuired class was starting, she grabbed her empty backpack and went into the building.  

Denki Nasu

Velsaria

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:35 pm
{{Is it too late for new characters?I wanted to join the first time but I found it too late.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:25 pm

Ella was in the building when she ran into a new, taller girl. She looked up into the face of a tall human girl, a senior by the looks of it. "Hello. I'm Ellenor, but you can call me Ella!" She greeted happily.  

kanangirl123

Velsaria

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:46 pm
Race: Elf, soon to become vampire
Name: Zelandra {Zel}
School:Soon to be in Forks High School
Friends: None in Forks, other elves in the haven her family lives in, a few classmates in the school she attended before Forks.
Appearce:{I'll try to get a pic of her up soon, I still need to finish drawing it.} Zel willowy but strong. Snowy skinned with slender graceful face and full lower lip.She has peridoit green{yellowish green} eyes and waist length pale blond hair. She often mixes elven and modern human clothing or makes her own outfits altogether.
Family: Mother, father, three older brothers in the haven
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: None as of yet
Likes: Animals,nature, books, writing,playing/listening to music, stargazing, art, and {need I say} Halloween and Masquerades.
Dislikes: Narrow minded people, being forced into fights{ she'd rather settle things peacefully} having to kill, though she will to protect the people she loves.
Personlity: Kind, thoughtful, laidback but can be serious and has no patience for those who pick on others for differences or weaknesses and can be dangerous when she looses her temper. She is creative, clever, intelligent and spunky, doesn't care what the 'in' people think of her and goes out of her way to be different but is cautious. She can be slow to trust but when she befriends someone she's loyal and loving.She also seems a little shy until people get to know her. She is accepting and judges people by their personalities.
Height:6"1
Grade:11
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): deep forest green {Her eyes kept their natural colour}
Eyes normal:Yellow-green
Summary: Though they still dwelled in forests and hidden valleys her people watched the flow of time and learned how to blend with humans when they wanted to{they're immortals and stop aging at about 20}. Zel enjoyed going to school and playing at being human. Though she despised the allied witches and vampire covens at her old school for their cruelty one of the more senior vamps wanted to turn her because she was beautiful. He was one of the cruelest of his coven and she flatly refused to have anything to do with them. And so he began planning ways to capture her and the order was given given to the others watch her until he could come up with a plan that provided the least risk of being caught.
Sixth Sense(special power):Elemental magic{ especially earth} and elven magic{example: shapeshifting, understands/speaks to animals telepathically, healing}
Weakness: Her powers take a toll on her based on the amount she uses them, example casting fire to fry a hoard of enemies cost her far more strength then lighting a candle. If she uses too much of her energy up she can't do as powerful spells without risking injury to herself. She still needs to learn how to control her bloodlust after being turned{in other words don't bleed near her}
Favorite Music: Rock, techno/dance, instrumental, pretty much anything but 'gangster rap' and country.
Other:
Musical Instrument: Harp but also likes playing violin and flute  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:26 pm
(Linnea lives just outside Forks, actually)

Linnea, startled by the dawn, froze inexplicably for a moment in her bed. Then she remembered, Today is September the second, I'm starting my Senior year at Forks High, I'm going to be late. Her conscious mind processed everything her unconscious mind had already known, and Linnea jumped immediately out of bed as the last realization struck. She was going to be late! She rushed haphazardly around her little apartment, threw on a set of clothes without taking a shower first, and grabbed a piece of toast for the road, before heading out the door. She got into her blue Toyota Matrix - a Matrix was a safe practical car for someone who was supposedly human, poor, and living alone - and floored the pedal as she raced towards Forks.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:02 pm
''Hi, I'm Echi.'' She was a little shocked be the openess but she smiled warmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:21 pm
Prologue of Sorts:{Before Forks}

Zelandra turned down a side street, crossing over one of her older paths and hopefully confusing her pursuers for a while.

" Where are you, Goldilocks?Don't you want to come and play?" A witch taunted from a nearby street. "The boss wants to see you."

Zel bit back a curse. They were still closer then she liked. Under normal circumstances she would have at least carried a short dagger hidden in her wrist guard, but there had been an attack in a school in another state and so security was tight, forcing her to go unarmed. For a while it had not mattered as neither the vampires nor the witches they were allied with were particularly good trackers but they seemed to have hired some more experienced rogues., or else she would have lost them by now. Luckily her feet and light elven shoes were silent even against the paved sidewalks, and fortunately the covens still thought her human. If they knew she was an elf they may follow her scent to the haven where her family and friends were, a burden she could never put on those she cared for.

Movement about a hundred yards ahead of her startled her and before she could duck into the shadows a vampire spotted her. He gave a shout and soon the other witches and vampires gathered around her. In all there were about 20 witches and 15 vampires, even with her inhuman strength it was by no means an easy fight. She hadn't wanted to use her magic for fear that it would be recognized and her people hunted, but as she refused to join the vampires' coven she knew she would have to use it to fight or die. A vampire rushed at her and she aimed a powerful side kick into his ribs while adding fire to the physical blow. Her attacker was tossed back, his shirt and face badly scorched. A large group of the witches hidden in the bush shadows had begun to chant but were cut off as the thorny branches of roses bushes cocooned them and cut into the shrieking girls' skin. So the battle continued for a while and in the end only 9 witches and 7 of the vampires who hadn't fled remained in fighting condition. Unfortunately it was beginning to take its toll and Zelandra as well. A few spells and well aimed kicks had managed to hit her and she had never had to rely on her magic so much before.

"You blasted witch!" A female vampire shrieked as she smothered the flames that lept up in her hair and began to rush her.

"That is enough, Amber." A cold voice said softly from behind. " If you kill her I'll make you wish you were dead."

Zel wheeled to face the high ranking vampire who'd been trying to win her over. Some called him handsome but Zel thought him ugly. His eyes were dead and cruel, betraying the true nature of his personality, destroying whatever charm his face may have held.

"All I want is for you to join our coven, to stand beside me." He said looking at Zel. " Is that so hard for you to accept?"

" Burn in the Seven Hells." She snapped her eyes flashing dangerously.

"Very well. If you won't come willingly I guess I'll have to drag you" He replied lunging.

She managed to dodge, but he wasn't tired from fighting and the others soon joined to help. Zel cried out as teeth sank into her shoulder and sent fire and ice to throw her attacker loose. He let go and another 4 people fell to Zel's attacks but things did not seem to be improving for her. Though she still had enough strength to use some of her magic but part of it had to go to sealing off the poison.

And despite the poison not spreading she was bleeding heavily. Her arm was screaming in protest whenever she moved it . Magic and blood loose were taking their toll as her head began to pounded painfully.

"You're mine!" he snarled as he caught her arm.

Zel slammed her other fit into his stomach struggled loose. Her knees buckled and she swayed praying to the gods that some help would find her before her strength gave out.

Velsaria

Aquarian Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:33 pm
{{Can I still join?@Velsaria: Mind if my character helps yours once I get his profile up?}}  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:26 am
(Everyone, join, now!)

Linnea pulled into the parking lot with just minutes to spare. She'd allowed herself to speed a little bit - the needle had crept the barest distance past 90 miles per hour - but she figured, if she wasn't meant to die today, the slight transgression wouldn't do any harm. She took a few short, laboured breaths, before she pulled herself together. Linnea then exited her Matrix and, conscientously pulling out her keyring and remote to lock every door, subsequently set off for her homeroom building.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:33 am
Ella smiled widely. "What classes do you have now?" She asked, smoothing her blond hair over her ears, an unconscious habit she had developed since living with the humans.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:55 am
{{Sure, go ahead.}}  

Velsaria

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:10 pm
''I think, writing or something...''She looked through the papers in her hands, and nodded, ''Yep.''  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:23 pm
Race: Elf/Vampire
Name: Ammon Hemaru
Appearance razz ale skinned with snowy skin. He has a slender but muscular build. His graceful face is framed by lightening white hair that falls to just under his shoulder blades with his bangs falling into his face and the rest tied back into a low sitting pony tail, putting a strong empahsis on his brilliant gold eyes. He likes wearing dark colours that accent his paleness and often wears close that are considered goth. He has a particular fondness for tunics,cloaks and knee length coats
School:Soon will be attending Forks High School
Friends: His brothers and few other vampires and elves from his coven
Family: Mother, Father, twin older brothers.
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: None
Dislikes: Arrogance, people who are disrespectful to others, pointless violence, people who pick on those who are different/weaker
Personlity:Mainly quiet he is more outgoing and often jokes around with people when in the right mood. He is often called mysterious and secretive by those around him. He enjoys sketching and writing poetry. He realizes a lot on his instincts and is careful with placing his trust in people but can be a loyal and protective friend. He is rather wise and is good at listening to people and often will advise his friends if they come to him.Despite being quiet and patient he is dangerous when pushed too far. When he is at his angriest he tends to almost whisper rather then yell first.
Height:6"4
Grade:11
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): deep golden brown
Eyes normal: light amber
Summary: Ammon and his brothers were attacked by a coven of hostile bloodthirsty vampires about 123 years ago and left to die outside of their forest haven. The wild land unsettled by humans outside of the haven had in fact belonged to a rather large coven of elvish vampires. They were hunting for the trespassers when they found the three brothers and took pity on them. They turned them and taught them how to live off of animals. When they were strong enough the brothers alternated between living with their coven and the elves of the haven, forming an alliance between the two groups.
Sixth Sense(special power):Elvish wild magic {basically the same thing as Zel has with animals, healing and earth} outside of ordinary elven magic he has Lunar and Shadow magic including illusion.
Weakness: Loss of strength in proportion to amount or strength of magic used.
Favorite Music: Instrumental, rock
Other: Diet:vegetarian
Musical Instrument: violin and pan flute

{{I'll start RPing tomorrow. Right now I'm being harassed to get off the computer. Sorry about making you wait.}}  

Aquarian Shadow

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:02 pm
Linnea was aware other students her age were still sitting around outside, but with her luck, the moment she stopped to relax would be when the bell would ring. And someone might shove her in their haste to get to their own homeroom; she could get trambled. What a horrible way that would be to die.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff