Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:55 am
figures.
alright then.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:24 am
The plot twist everyone already knows about? lol.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:26 am
If I finish up Mon Calimari, we can go to Coruscant....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:34 am
what plot twist?
eh nevermind.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:37 am
Okay, I guess we're moving on.

I'll make an announcment?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:38 am
Don't worry about it. I'll give time for the transition.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 7:03 pm
Cale Darksun
Im telling you, playing as Maul, you can see how much a** he kicks. he cuts through troopers like a saw blade.
the bad part is is that you have to use the CIS to play as him.

Not true. Assault in Mos Eisley. Heroes VS Villains.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:37 pm
Deep_insanity
Cale Darksun
Im telling you, playing as Maul, you can see how much a** he kicks. he cuts through troopers like a saw blade.

I love that map mode.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:29 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Deep_insanity
Cale Darksun

I love that map mode.

Its almost as good as......THE WAMPA ALLIANCE!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:07 pm
I have a question... I want to buy BattleFront2... But I have both the computer and the PS2... Which version should I get?  

Molotov Insurgent

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:15 pm
Duel-Blade
I have a question... I want to buy BattleFront2... But I have both the computer and the PS2... Which version should I get?
I prefer the precision of a mouse and keyboard over the console.

Plus, I don't score nearly as well on the console either... Its harder to snipe.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:59 pm
Quick question: I'm planning on asking for Star Wars Galaxies for Christmas. Is it any good?  

Tedie Behr

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:34 pm
Duel Blade: Do you have little brothers that would be after your a** to play the game with you? (cough like mine cough). If not, then I would buy the PC version, a mouse and keyboard are much more precise than a PS2 controller. Also, the PC version would be much easier to get internet play on and much cheaper also because for PS2 you have to buy a router etc. I have a PS2 though, and the PS2 version of BF2, and I really like it. The controls are easy and its pretty okay. The problem is, aiming with the joystick is just not as good as the sensitiivity on a mouse.

Rhovi: I couldn't really tell you, seeing as how I don't own the game myself. However, I've heard that it's a decent game, definately not the best, but pretty good. I mean, which do you preffer, Orcs and Elves and whatever you get in World of Warcraft or Wookiees and Jawas in Galaxies? I know what I would pick.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:10 am
Rhovi
Quick question: I'm planning on asking for Star Wars Galaxies for Christmas. Is it any good?
Right now its not much good soe have just changed the game and they have left a lot of bugs in it missions that you cant complete noty getting much xp stuff like that i have galaxies and since the new game enhancements you now have to target enemies manualy with you mouse so if you have a laggy pc it can be hard. but if you really want to know how good it is theres a 10 day free trial you can download here
http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/

oh and i will say one thing dont be a jedi they are crap spy or commandos or bounty hunter hek even entertainer is better than a jedi  

NickCpointless

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:10 am
Rhovi
To elaborate upon Nick's post.

Galaxies is much like any MMORPG. You have to pay subscriptions, and own the proper gameset.

Its a pretty good game, and despite bugs that come up, the company has to fix them sooner or later.

The only problem is being a Jedi. It literally takes 8 months of our time to become one, due to certain "training" cycles. And all that time, you're a weakass b***h. I mean, the second you light up that saber of yours, you'll have 20 guns trained on you ready to snipe your punk a**. I mean, you'll be thinking Order 66 all over again. And once they tag you, if you survive, you'll be fine, but the bounty for you will be quite the payoff.

As long as you don't attempt to be a jedi, you'll be cool. In fact, being rebel is also a large no-no as well, since according to some of the people at school who play it, the imp-rebel ratio is around 9:1.

Basically, it is quite imperial, bounty hunter heavy. If you don't mind that, (or perhaps pick up a trade so you're worth something, like crafting) then you'll be fine.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games