Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:32 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

marcus grabs the two and strips them to there undergarments and then hands her a set of clothes
here is yours
marcus turns lycan involuntarily when he smells his
the second guard wakes up and sees the werewolf but doesent move
marcus:god these things smell
"yea i know what you mean" she pulls off her dress "dads going to kill me" she mumbled, she looked at the guard "hey hes awake"

macus looks at the w=awake guard
your not going to tell any one what youve seen are you
marcus flashes his claws
i dont whant to have to use these catch my drift human
man2:y-y-yes
she puts on the guards shirt and lightly laughed as the shirt passed her knees "umm got any plans?" she asked looking at him "their clothes are bigger than me, they will know"

i think this newly awake human could help out provided he dosent misbehave
marcus smirks and picks up the human
now we need to get into that island of metal and those monster things that travel on circles
man2:w-what-ever you say just dont kill me and drink my blood
marcus:if your good we wont
she smiled "maybe just a sip" she said playing around "no, but if you disobey us then yes we will", she said and finished getting dressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:35 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

marcus grabs the two and strips them to there undergarments and then hands her a set of clothes
here is yours
marcus turns lycan involuntarily when he smells his
the second guard wakes up and sees the werewolf but doesent move
marcus:god these things smell
"yea i know what you mean" she pulls off her dress "dads going to kill me" she mumbled, she looked at the guard "hey hes awake"

marcus flashes his claws
she puts on the guards shirt and lightly laughed as the shirt passed her knees "umm got any plans?" she asked looking at him "their clothes are bigger than me, they will know"

now we need to get into that island of metal and those monster things that travel on circles
she smiled "maybe just a sip" she said playing around "no, but if you disobey us then yes we will", she said and finished getting dressed

ok here is my plan me and him walk into thecity or use there "car"
and we have you as a prisoner and act like we are bringinyou to the dungeon
man3:dungeon there is no dungeon in the city
marcus:where do you tak the prisoners then
man2:jail
marcus surprised k whatever we act like we are taking you and the others ther but wait till night fall and travel by night in our forms to find her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:39 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

marcus flashes his claws

marcus surprised k whatever we act like we are taking you and the others ther but wait till night fall and travel by night in our forms to find her
she nodded "a good plan, but dont let them touch me please" she put her dress back on "ive got a scar on my neck, and i dont need another"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

marcus flashes his claws

she nodded "a good plan, but dont let them touch me please" she put her dress back on "ive got a scar on my neck, and i dont need another"

dont worry we will all travel in a pack
marcus turns human and gets into th guards outfit
he then gives the other one to the awake guard
man2:my name is boris and you are
marcus:well if you going to be working with us then we will have to tell you
im marcus and her name is bella
boris:so i was right vampires and werewolves do exist i saw you back when i was a child marcus but you were with another werewolf so were is the other animal
marcus grabs the man and pins him to the car with his hand at his neck
marcus:dont ever call him an animal  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:47 pm
she put her hand on his shoulder "its ok marcus" she said moving in between the man and marcus "he doesnt know, now please try to calm down" she said gently pushing him back  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
she put her hand on his shoulder "its ok marcus" she said moving in between the man and marcus "he doesnt know, now please try to calm down" she said gently pushing him back
marcus calms down and steps back
marcus:im sorry boris its a long story about him
boris:i-i-i-im s-sorry
boris is cowering at the near death experience he just had
marcus walks bak to the trees and puts the others into the car he then gets into the drivers seat
marcus surprised k how do i work this thing  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:52 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
marcus walks bak to the trees and puts the others into the car he then gets into the drivers seat
she leaned over and looked at the buttons and such "im not sure" she reached over and pressed a button, then loud music came on, she jumped "hey turn it off" she said covering her ears  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:55 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she leaned over and looked at the buttons and such "im not sure" she reached over and pressed a button, then loud music came on, she jumped "hey turn it off" she said covering her ears
arcus ran from the car covering his over sensitive ears
barking like a dog
boris comes up and turns the music off and gets into the drivers seat
boris:maybe i should drive
marcus:yes please
marcus gets around to the passenger seat and looks at the air vents he presses a button and cold air comes at his face and he starts to bite at the wind coming out of the vent  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:57 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
barking like a dog
marcus gets around to the passenger seat and looks at the air vents he presses a button and cold air comes at his face and he starts to bite at the wind coming out of the vent
she smiled and leaned over the seat from the back "so many buttons" she said getting ready to push another  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
barking like a dog
she smiled and leaned over the seat from the back "so many buttons" she said getting ready to push another

marcus continues to try to catch the air as the car starts and he puffs up tring to look big at what ever h thought was coming
boris:relax its just the car starting
marcus goes back to normal size and turnd the air off after finding he doesent llike the cold while human
the cfar starts to float up into the air and head for the city and boris rolls down marcuses window
marcus gets his head outside and opens his mouth and hangs his toung like a dog throughly enjoying himself  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:05 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
barking like a dog

marcus continues to try to catch the air as the car starts and he puffs up tring to look big at what ever h thought was coming
marcus goes back to normal size and turnd the air off after finding he doesent llike the cold while human
the cfar starts to float up into the air and head for the city and boris rolls down marcuses window
marcus gets his head outside and opens his mouth and hangs his toung like a dog throughly enjoying himself
she smiled and looked out the window, she saw a car coming their way and thought it was going to hit them "hey look out" she yelled pointing to the car  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
barking like a dog

she smiled and looked out the window, she saw a car coming their way and thought it was going to hit them "hey look out" she yelled pointing to the car

as the car comes past them marcus sees a pet dog and starts to bark at it
boris rolls up the window
boris:ya...i dont think that you should do that
marcus:but it was so much fun
boris hears her and says we arent going to hit them dont worry  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:11 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
barking like a dog

she looked at him "but it looked like it" then she turned and lighlty slapped marcus's arm "dont expose us, if you do that then what will you do?" she asked pushing back her long black hair, she looked out her window  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

she looked at him "but it looked like it" then she turned and lighlty slapped marcus's arm "dont expose us, if you do that then what will you do?" she asked pushing back her long black hair, she looked out her window

sorry it was just so much fun and so very tempting hmm i wounder what your father is doing right now?
boris:father?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:16 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

sorry it was just so much fun and so very tempting hmm i wounder what your father is doing right now?
boris:father?
"yes my father the Vampire King" she said looking out her window "hes probably worried sick and sending guards to search for us"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games