Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:20 pm
((I think i should create another character...Or should i send one of you to recrute more RPers that are in this guild or not in this guild? it's up to you guys....if you make another person, you still have to send it to me...of course, i can't send myself a Profile....but you get the point...I'm getting bored of just playing my same old same old person...))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:14 pm
Evy-Chan1337
((if you guy's were dead, it would just be boring for us others!))

The girl lay her hands over her head and said a bit surprised:
"Cool, how did you do that? Talk in my head, I mean."

Kimi looked at them. she sensed Mobius, Shinu and Logen, but did just see Logen and Shinu.
Where was Mobius??
Slowly, like it was floting in sirup, she understood what had happen.
Without really knowing it someone must had connected Mobiuses soul inside Shinu.
Something like Lukas... Kimi thought. As she thought about him she begun to wonder why he had been so quiet the last days..

With great effort, he managed one more feat of psychic power. Ummm... Can't tell you that! Gotta sleep! Bye! Using the power of psychosis, he forced Shinu's body to sleep. As Shinu entered the dream realm, Mobius smiled weakly at her. "Had to do something...' He then passed out.

...When he woke up, his feet were merged with the 'ground'. "Wah! It must be happening already..." He smiled weakly once more. "I knew this day would come... I'm happy for you, Shinu. I wish you all the best."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ex-Eyez

Sparkly Seeker

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:06 pm
Just a word to you all, I rarely go on this account any more. If you want to contact me, try me at Demyx - Number Nine
As with this withdrawl from this account, I might no longer be posting in this thread.

Hope you guys have a good time!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:47 pm

The girl sat besides Kimi.
"Wha.. When did you get there?"Kimi asked in shock.
"Just now."She answered.
"Whats your name by the way?"
"Katy, And your's miss?"
"Kimi"
As Kimi saw down at the two/three people down there she suddenly felt pain in her chest.

((shall the old ones die then? Or Shall we just leave them to their one destiny?))  

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:57 pm
(Old ones? confused )  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:39 pm
((Yeah, if you are gonna make an other character, those you are using now will be old...I think))  

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:53 pm
Mobius was now merged to the 'floor' at the knees. "Shinu... enjoy this new soul of yours... I shall cease to exist, the last of my energies fusing with yours to make these emotions. It was only a matter of time before your mind assimilated me." His hands were now melting into the 'floor' as well. "Please, don't feel sad for me. You have so many other emotions to experience."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:00 pm
Kimi sat on the roof breathing heavenly, the pain were gone and Katy stared at her.
"Are you alright?" she asked worried.
"Sure"Kimi said smiling
"what happend?"
"Nothing to worry about"Kimi said while looking back at Shinu.
sensing that something were wrong, very wrong....

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:46 am
Back inside Shinu's head, Mobius was now 3/4 of the way melted into the floor. Shinu grabbed the crook of Mobius' arm and pulled as hard as she could... with now avail. "Don't leave me!" She cried. "I need you!" Mobius smiled a shaky smile.

"Leave you? You misunderstand. I'm becoming a part of you. I'll always be here."

"No! I want to be able to see you, to talk to you, to touch you and know that you're real!"

"Then conjure me up in your head and we'll do all those things."

"No! It's just not the same!"

"Good... bye..."

Mobius was now a head emerging from the floor, and sinking ever faster. Shinu grabbed him, and held on as tight as she could, tears rolling down her face. He did not sink any further, but Shinu was holding on with all her might. Shinu knew as soon as she let go, he'd be gone forever. She tried to hold on as long as possible, but in the end her fingers slipped.

She woke up crying.

(Ahiru has informed me that she posts in another guild now, so I'll be taking over Shinu. Fitting, ne?)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:03 am
((ok....here's my new charactor:
Name: Edanaward 'Edana' Settoette
Automail: none
Hair color: Red with streaks of orange and blonde.
Eye color: Icy blue
Outfit: Dress(white with a tanktop like top and flowy bottom), Bare feet or white sandels(mostly barefeet), pale skin, and a scar down her right eye.
Makeup: Black Eyeliner
Personallity: Serious face, nice attitude. she may look mean, but she has a kind heart. Unfortunately, she has no friends yet.

Hope you like her!))  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:11 am
(( smile ))

Katy looked at Kimi.
"Are you alright?" Katy asked.
"Sure, no worries!" Kimi lied.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:18 am
Edana walked into central, looking for someplace to go. "hmm...this city is....so busy." Edana said plainly. She walked around, looking at all the buildings.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:35 pm
Shinu sobbed uncontrollably, futiley pounding the ground with her fists. "IT'S NOT FAIR!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:36 pm
ima join in cus mis Ravemistressharuka sed i can
Name: alfa read. / omega read
Automail: none
Hair color: white
Eye color: greenish blue
Outfit: a long black trench cote with metal sholder protectors
Makeup:none
Personallity sad omega read not very social, mean, loves to fight)
(alfa read nice, shy, generous,also hates to fight & all around good guy)
Other Info: has a bad case of split personality before he changes to the other person he usually gets a headache. when in battle he usually uses a katana instead of his alchemy (because drawing alchemedic circles takes to long)

(p.s. i got a mesig for you all mis Ravemistressharuka says " i been sick for 4 weeks now, and i'm just getting over what i have now...")  

cloud read

O.G. Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:23 pm
((Thanks, Cloud Read!

sorry i've been gone soooo long! can you forgive me?))

Edana checked herself into a hotel and laid down on the bed. she fell into a deep sleep.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff