Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:50 pm
normaley when people talk of anikan solo they say his full name shurely people would realise that it isnt the whiney faced b***h  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:56 pm
Aanika_Phaeton
I know! He was such a perfect character, then they just had to go and murder him....
i liked the fact they killed him he was a loveable character and when he died it made him not only a hero but the vong war seemed that much deadley now that it had took 2 heros lifes  

NickCpointless

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:00 pm
Meh. In my opinion, the severity of a war is defined by more than just how many heroes died.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:05 pm
i know but they do add up to a major blow to the story  

NickCpointless

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:07 pm
You have a point, but there are many more important factors in deciding a war's importance than major deaths.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:42 pm
Yes, but what would you consider the bigger defeat?

The loss of Bel Iblis, Wedge, Luke, Han, Ackbar and Thrawn

or The loss of one world?  

FrozenPhoenix32

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:18 pm
One world in the long run is almost inconsequential. The loss of all of those heroes would be a lot worse. I meant that compared to the death of Anakin Solo, tragic as it was, was less bad for the republic than all of the worlds lost.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:19 pm
elvisnake
One world in the long run is almost inconsequential. The loss of all of those heroes would be a lot worse. I meant that compared to the death of Anakin Solo, tragic as it was, was less bad for the republic than all of the worlds lost.

That's true.

The Republic/Galaxy lost 3 Trillion people.

That';s a LOT of people.  

FrozenPhoenix32

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:11 am
i wonder how many died in the galatic civil war

also does anyone have an upto date map of the galaxy id like to know where felushia and mygeto and what not are located  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:29 am
Alll the new planets were in the outer rim. Mygeeto is in Nemoidian space somewhere, i know that much.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:41 am
I think CW posted a link to the one that we've been using for Legacy in the rp help thread recently...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:00 pm
found it smile  

NickCpointless

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:04 pm
elvisnake
I think CW posted a link to the one that we've been using for Legacy in the rp help thread recently...

Yah. The same one you posted. 3nodding I still think we should edit the front page and put it there to make it easier to find.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:07 pm
Yeah, put it somewhere easy to find. That'll make sense.  

elvisnake

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games