Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:45 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she wakes up a couple of hours later, she sits up, patches of burnt skin around her body, she sighs and scratches at them, the skin flaking off, reveling new skin, she stretches and walks out of the castle, carring her knives and her pouch
(it wasnt a castle it was a warehouse)
(no if u read the one before this it explains that they walk back to their castle XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:45 pm
wow this clans rp's are active sure but lack order.... no thanks i'll just wait till ifinish making my campaign or at least till annocha gets her new one up.  

Rage De More

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:48 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hige gets out of the building and heads back to the hidden room under the bar where saria is

She is on the Floore eyes big and blank
hige starts to knock on the door trying to get her to unlock it and let him in
saria its me open the door

She looks up and stumbles to getup she unlocks it then goes bak where she was  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she wakes up a couple of hours later, she sits up, patches of burnt skin around her body, she sighs and scratches at them, the skin flaking off, reveling new skin, she stretches and walks out of the castle, carring her knives and her pouch
(no if u read the one before this it explains that they walk back to their castle XD)
{oh sorry i was setting of a fire work when no one was looking twisted }  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:52 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
{oh sorry i was setting of a fire work when no one was looking twisted }
(lol nice XD i threw a black cat at my bro and he ran off screaming)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:52 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hige gets out of the building and heads back to the hidden room under the bar where saria is

hige walks in and lays logen out on the couch
saria i need you to heal her, i cant heal elves only lycans  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:57 pm
she walks around, tossing a sharp dagger up and down, bored, she had a new scar that ran down from her neck to her wrist, from the explosion and from the pack, she stretches, looking at her scar "i just keep getting more and more" she says walking around  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:02 pm
(gonna pop fireworks, be back in like 10, 20 min)  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:03 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Gets up and goes to her Her hands Glow and Logan started to heal as little flakes landed on her "She will be sleeping for a while" She says in a weak voice her eyes only half open still thinking of all their fate's  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:07 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Gets up and goes to her Her hands Glow and Logan started to heal as little flakes landed on her "She will be sleeping for a while" She says in a weak voice her eyes only half open still thinking of all their fate's

*Logen slept but in her sleep, she was walking in a dark forest, looking for her sister, she was walking in the woods forever it felt like, untill she had seen a white elven castle, she saw a girl that was standing in the middle of the field, she knew at once in her heart that this had to be her sister, the little girl, was saria*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:11 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

*Logen slept but in her sleep, she was walking in a dark forest, looking for her sister, she was walking in the woods forever it felt like, untill she had seen a white elven castle, she saw a girl that was standing in the middle of the field, she knew at once in her heart that this had to be her sister, the little girl, was saria*
hige looks over at sairia whats wrong you look like you've seen a ghost  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:13 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Saria as a little girl looked up at her and lauphed her Blond and pink under hair blew in the Breeze, Saria Saw the Vision she standed up her ee's narrow she can see her dream Saria's eyes then go in the back of her head and she faints  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:15 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Saria as a little girl looked up at her and lauphed her Blond and pink under hair blew in the Breeze, Saria Saw the Vision she standed up her ee's narrow she can see her dream Saria's eyes then go in the back of her head and she faints
hige walks over to her and lightly shakes her
hey whats wrong you look like your losing your mind  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:18 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Her eye's r completely white her eye's r in the back of her head she goes unconciuos in his arm's  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:22 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Her eye's r completely white her eye's r in the back of her head she goes unconciuos in his arm's
hige lightly picks her up and takes her to the guest room and lays here down on the bed he then walks out of the room and back to the liveing room  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games