Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampires, wolves, cats, and humans (OPEN TO ALL(even newbs)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:24 am

kris turned and saw her "oh this isnt good" he said and turned kiba so he saw her, he pushes kiba towards her then looks around

she sighs sitting on the swings not to far from the house, she looks at the gound "my dad will hurt all of them if i dont marry that snob" she wipes her face as fresh tears started to run down her face, she sighs "im sorry everyone" she whispers
User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:29 am

a few hours later suka twitched her ear and mumbled. it was clear that the gang had betten her up again and her shark scar wasnt doing to well either. she looked really weak and was still out cold.

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:33 am

kiba and kevin beat up the gang to show them a lesson, kevin helps with suka "alright this is going to sting a little" he splashes her with some healing water and watches as her wounds start to heal

she sighs and looked at the ring "i hate you father" she growled, she took the ring off and was going to throw it when someone gripped her arm hard, she yelped and looks up "oh not you" she said and then the guy pulled her out of the swings

"sorry to hear that you dont like me" he said laughing "but i dont care, you will be mine" he pulls her to him and holds her close, he laughs as Serena tried to get away from him
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:37 am

she opens and eye and jumped to her feet "serenas in troble! the gang said that tonight there leader would marry serena wether she liked it or if if she didntnt they would kill her! we have to help her!!!" she was still a little weak but managed to turn into a wolf "comeon!"

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:42 am

he looks at her startled "wow you get up quick" he said and stood up "they also said that if we interfere then they would kill her and our family" he said quietly

she struggles "let me go" she cried, she tried to moved back away from him, but he kept pulling her closer

he smiles "i dont think so" he said and kissed her hard and forcefully, he keeps her close not letting go
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:50 am

even from a distense suka could sense her distress and howled loadly turning into a large powerful wolf (you can see it on legend of zelda twilight princess) and rushed to the rescue she ponced on the man freeing serena and forcing him to the ground. "if you hurt my friends one more time ill-" one of the gang shot at her pircing her arm and the man got up and retreated without serena. meanwhile suka lay on the floor helplessly struggling to get up "get back here..." she said quietly before shutting her eyes to rest

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:53 am

she looks at suka "are you okay?" she asked kneeling down beside her, she heard a whisper "ill be seeing you soon" it said, she shivers, she looks at sukas arm "oh kevin" she yelled

he ran over to her and kneels beside her "suka change back please" he said so he can get the bullet out
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:56 am

suka was to hurt to hear. she just mumbled somthing and tried to open her eyes. she got one eye open. her eyes looked alot carmer but she couldent get up

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:00 am

he sighs and turns into his big cat form, "help me put her on my back"

she nodds and picks her up, she lays her on his back and helps him as they walk back to the house, she couldnt get her mind off of the wedding, she sighs "one week" she whispered
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:06 am

suka could sense serenas pain and begain to glow blue and started to talk to serena in her mind serena..it will be ok...ill be with you and if that mad man wants to marry you but you dont want to marry him...call off the wedding. if he attacks you ill be there suka then smiled and shut her eyes to rest

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:09 am

she smiles softly "thanks but......i have to" she sighs "ill be in my room" she stands up and walks the other way, she walks down the hall and into her room, she walks over to her window and opens it, she sighs and sits on the edge, looking out

he sighs and shakes his head, he picks suka up and lays her on the couch "get some rest" he said and turned into his kitten form and layed on the couch edge to watch over her
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:15 am

she twitched her ear as if she heard him. meanwhile the man was making his plans "that werewolf girl...that girls powers are amazing. we will kill it and leave serena defestated ill say i can help the wolf but will drain its powers first then revive her if she marries me. soon serena you will be mine!"

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:21 am

she looks out at the moon and sighs "so close" she whispered "i hate you dad" she jumps out the window and lands in the tree, she sighs and sits on the branch and starts to sing softly

he smiles "here kitty kitty kitty" he said climbing up the tree, his plan was to become friends with her and show her he was not a bad person, he sits beside her "i know you hate me, but listen im not a bad person"

she looks at him "you sure?" she asked sarcasticly, she sighs and looks down, she swings her legs
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:29 am

suka had just woken up again but was very very much in pain from the bullet. she could hadly get up "kevin.....help" she then collapsed again but got up once more. "that mad mans back we have to-" she then collappsed. an demon had stabbed her harshly in her back. "HOOOOOOOOWL!!!" she was still in her mega wolf-form, but was weak from the bullet

deedee10

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:35 am

he growls and changes into a big cat, he claws at the demon then picks up suka "we have to get you somewhere safe, my sister can take care of herself"

its starts to rain and she looks up, she jumps down the tree and he follows, he grabs her wrist a little gently "dont run from me please" he said his eyes a little gentle "just listen please" (pic small sry)
User Image

she looks at him "alright, ill listen, just dont hurt my friends"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games