Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:37 pm
Storm's white fur bristled as she noticed Caesar. Her eyes glowed in confusion as she looked at him. "Are you, okay?" She asked. Storm knew the question was useless because surely the wolf was hurt, why else would he be bleeding?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:41 pm
((I'm switching wolves. Instead of Caesar it will be BlackRain. I haven't used him yet and I need to)) BlackRain suddenly blacked out and fell on his side.  

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:47 pm
Storm rushed to Blackrain ((nice wolf switch)). She yowled for help, not knowing what to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:03 pm
Ai walked into the flower medow a bored look on her face. Nothing exciting had been happening, so she just simply walked around. Not so much looking for something exciting just trying to find something to do. Looking at a patch of flowers she lened down and took a small wiff a smile on her face. "Now this is a nice place."  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:24 pm
Storm cried out agian noticing Ai. "Come help me!" She started licking BlackRain's bloody fur.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:40 pm
Ai's head snapped up her body jumping slightly. Seeing where it was comming from she hurried to the wolf that hollard from her. "What happened?" She asked curiously as she morfed into her human form and nelt down next to BlackRain's body checking the wounds carefully.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:02 pm
"I don't know, but he needs help now!" Storm cried.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:42 pm
BlackRain tried to raise his head but he was too tired. He had a bullet wound in his shoulder and a long slash on his side.  

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Storm nudged her nose under him, and he slid onto her back. She uneasily walked forward. Stopping every two steps to rebalance herself. BlackRain was much larger then she, and Storm couldn't support him for long.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:12 pm
Ai jumped up and hurried to stand infront of storm. "If you move him to much he will bleed to death. Lay him down I'll get the bullet out but your gonna wanna hold him." She said while reaching into her pocket and pulling out a switch blade she kept with her in case of emergencys.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:24 pm
((Were wolves, how do you have a switch blade with you??? lolz))

Storm nodded and set him down again. "You better hurry." She whispered, licking BlackRain to comfort him, while her paws held his body from shaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:24 pm
[[like a warewolf my wolf has a human form. sorry didn't mean to confuse you.]]

"It's gonne hurt.." She mummered as she got on her knees and and looked at how far the bullet wound was before she slid the knife down into it and began diggging it out. After a few minutes she held the bullet in her hand.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:45 pm
He yelped in pain and compulsively tried to move away. He was panting by the time it was out and he felt lightheaded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:03 am
Storm licked him all over his face and looked at Ai. "Tear off a peice of your clothes. We need to get him to stop bleeding, and to do that you need to put pressure on it!" She cried.  

Wolfy_Girl117

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:56 pm
Ai was already on it having taken off her jacket and shredding it with her claws. "You need to calm down freaking out isn't helping!" She hissed as she put pressure on the wounds.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff