Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:50 am
Ezorin rushed by them, apperently to the sounds of help... Shmitty raised an eybrow as he watched Rosette run off in the direction of Tramer, Clover and Ezorin. Shmitty sheethed his sword and pulled the horse gentilly along towards the remaining group after minutes they regrouped... shmitty told the others about Ty, and what all happend in the pit, weather they trusted him or not was up to them... they all were now heading for the others, shmitty digging threw Odins side packs as he slowly put his methril armor back onto his body, this time without the weights, it felt light as a feather now after wich he pushed the group into a galup he was starting to feel more and more rested and ready for the fight....  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:19 am
“maybe it is she that is being controlled…maybe she created the copy of herself so she could attempted to capture Ty and Shmitty…” the voice of Dericos said inside Tramer’s mind.

“controlled?!” Tramer said pulling his sword free from dead arachnid, “start from the beginning…what happened?” Tramer asked, thou in truth he new not why, he new he could trust Clover, but at the same time Dericos’s words were inspiring a growing sense of paranoia within the mage, thou before he could give Clover a chance to reply the surrounding forest was felled with the strange hissing and clicks, turning away from Clover Tramer looked off into the forest, at almost the exact same moment Ezorin appeared from behind giving Clover her belongings. “just a few spiders…nothing to worry about” Tramer said in an amused voice as the auras of the nearest spiders became visible through the dense forest, “there are approximately forty four of them…and they are moving in on us fast” Tramer continued as his altered eye showed him the advancing arachnids, moments later the first twelve spiders appeared, they all came from northern directions making almost a half cercal around the three.

Taking a fighting stance Tramer let the blades of his two swords rub making the swords sing an eerie song, as the blades resonated they gave off of a very unnatural sound, to most it was just haunting, thou to those with sensitive hearing it would be excruciating…

Several of the approaching spiders stopped in there tracks and dug there heads into the ground trying to escape the sound, the remaining eight arachnids slowed there run and all zeroed in on the source of the abominable sound.

Tramer smiled as the spiders all turned toward him, “attack them from behind, I’ll due my best to keep them on me…” Tramer said speaking quite loud as the hisses and clicks from the advancing arachnids became louder and louder. Thou he said nothing he recognized this species of arachnid form his studies, and he had no intention of letting himself nor any of the group fall under the influence of such creatures.  

Tramer
Crew

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:53 am
With the spiders aura covering her own, Trammer didn't notice that Rosette was just a few feet from the edge of the clearing. Screaming in agony as the swords song started it was all Rosette could do. Every movement sent waves of pain coursing through her body like thousands of electrical shocks all at once. She just hoped somebody would get Trammer to stop, before she started to bleed through her ears.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:45 am
Opening her mouth to reply, Clover was slightly caught off guard when Ezorin appeared accompanied by the tell tale call of the enemy. Grateful for the sight of her belongings she said a quick 'thank you' before gathering her things in a hurried pace: strapping her pouch around her waist along with her dagger, flinging her quiver over her should and finally adjusting her armlets before readying her bow. Obeying Tramer's orders, Clover quickly ran the right flank of the approaching spiders. In one fluid motion she released a heavily wind laced arrow straight through one arachnid and into the chest of one next to it. Without pause Clover repeated her attack though aiming towards two spiders with their heads shielded into the earth. She notched the next arrow in anticipation for another attack, waiting for another opening.

((Sorry for the delay. I've been out with family and friends.. fun stuff.))

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:27 am
Odin gallooping as fast as his four legs could take him, it still wasnt fast enough for the giant fox demon. calling back to the others behind him. "im going ahead, keep up the pace and meet up with us when you catch up."
shmitty got his footing on odins sadle and jumped forward landing infrount of the beast and gunning into a rapid sprint jest before he would have been trampled...
soo he started tohear an odd sound that grew louder and more intense as he got closer, unknown to him it was tramer, as he got closer to the group it became painful to his ears but he was strong enough to bear it, no matter how annoying it got. jumping into the air as he got closer to the group he noticed spiders climb in the trees, surronding tthem, he landed and jumped again, this time into a tree with a spider in it, yelling out with a spine tingleing battle cry, he landed onto the spider and knocked him off balence and sent him down out of the tree, landing hard ontop of another spider that had its head in the ground in front of tramer, clover and ezorin, while ontop of the spider he brought his hand up and flames started to engulf his hand, then he brought it down hard into the back off the spiders skull, it grew stiff as its world went blank, jumping off he saw the spider under it, he kicked it and with so much force it broke its neck, almost detaching the body from is head.
shmittys ears were rining so badly he almost attacked the sorce before he relized it was tramer. "TRAMER THATS KILLING MY EARS" he almost couldnt hear himself as his ears popped and rang...  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:54 pm
Coming around the back way. A lone arachnid chanced upon Rosette's writhing form. "Any thing is better then nothing" it garbled as it bent down to p***k the poor foxes skin drawing a drop of blood. High-tailing her real body back to the home nest, the spider took her turn withering on the forest floor.Knowing the pain wouldn't last long the arachnid thought of the promotions that we're on her horizon if she could get a different body then this one. 'Cause clearly the pitiful fox was nowhere near the strongest member of the group. If she had her choice the one her target called 'Miss Clover' was perfect for her goals.Any way, this gave her a good chance to pick through Rosette's mind...if only she could concentrate.  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Bortelex

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:58 pm
Ezorin charged right past one of the advancing spiders. While he passed the spider he used the blade of his weapon to cut into the legs. He disabled two of the spider's legs. With only two weakened legs to stand on, the spider lost balance and fell to its right. Ezorin then came up to a spider that was burying its head in the ground. Ezorin sliced down into the spider's head and cut it open with the blade of his weapon. The spider grew still. Ezorin looked around for his next target.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:12 pm
Larien was atop Keyrim's back in a flash and they were airborne high enough to keep from the spiders until they were ready.
Swooping down Keyrim grabbed two spiders in his massive talons and beat them to death with one another.
Whenever Keyrim would dive towards the ground Larien would tag one or two that were hiding in the trees with her arrows.

((Okay, okay I know I have been really bad about posting here. And let me tell you it is hard to jump in after four pages have gone by. lol... anyways, I am going to try to be on for a little bit every night for a while.))  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:53 am
((Hey, Ryu! Welcome back. Your avatar looks really cool this time... sorry, no pun intended.
...aaannd I just forgot everything else I was going to say.

ten miutes later, and I still have no clue...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:54 pm
((dont welecome her... ok do, but i still had to threaten her and tramer so she would post.... I love being an internet tough guy.... dont crush me queen))  

Orin Dragoon

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:32 pm
Orin Dragoon
((dont welecome her... ok do, but i still had to threaten her and tramer so she would post.... I love being an internet tough guy.... dont crush me queen))

((*in a loud thundrous voice* MIGHTY GUILD QUEEN SHALL SMOTE YOU WITH ALL POWERFUL MOUSE POINTER OF BANISHMENT!!!! *clears throat* Ok I am good now thats out of my system.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:18 pm
Ryu` Ketsueki
Orin Dragoon

((*in a loud thundrous voice* MIGHTY GUILD QUEEN SHALL SMOTE YOU WITH ALL POWERFUL MOUSE POINTER OF BANISHMENT!!!! *clears throat* Ok I am good now thats out of my system.))
~pokes head from behind a rock~ "dont do it... I heart you.... ok maybe not heart. but hey, i care enough to threatin you by threating tramers dry ear with a wet willie" ^-^  

Orin Dragoon

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:56 pm
((Orin ninja , you would die burning_eyes long before that slobbery finger got within an inch of my ear twisted , mwhahahahhahahahahhahahhahaha twisted …))

Hearing Shmitty’s tormented cry for him to stop creating the sound that was distracting the spiders, quickly he touched his blades together and promptly the sound died down till it stopped all together, “this is going to get interesting…” Tramer mumbled to himself, he new form here the spiders were no longer confused and disoriented, they would now be able to coordinate efficiently with each other. Running forward toward a group of oncoming arachnids Tramer cocked both his swords back onto his right side, mumbling several undecipherable words Tramer swung his swords in the direction of his foes, as the swords swung both burst into flames and on completion of there arc a wave of fire was flooded over the spiders incinerating all that was cot in the flames. Hearing something from above Tramer looked up to see two spiders jumping down form the trees, stepping out of the path of one the arachnids Tramer swung both his swords in an upward arc as the spider from the left fell upon him, cutting the insect in half Tramer let the two half fall harmlessly to the ground as the secant spider landed less than a foot behind Tramer, then continuing the same smooth motion he had used to dispatch the first spider Tramer lunged downward with his swords as he mumbled another phrase, impaling the arachnid through it’s mid section the spider instantly froze solid, kicking the arachnid in the head the majority of the arachnid shattered freeing Tramer’s sword. Looking up and seeing Larien attacking form above Tramer let out a brief smile, razing a sword into the air Tramer nodded to her, returning his attention to the next wave of oncoming arachnids Tramer took a fighting stance and waited for his foes to come to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:32 pm
Keyrim's wings were started to get weighed down by the gooey web the spiders spat in the trees. When he reached the ground Larien jumped off his back and started to cut at the sticky strands with her dagger. Compleately forgeting about her surroundings for a time.  

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:55 am
Shmitty watched the other fight as he waited for his ears to stop ringing... "were is Rosette" he mumbeld to himself... his minded racing with the fact that she wasnt there. soon pulled away from his thoughts when he saw Tramers arch of fire shoot from his swords and what looked like a crash into the small group. an evil smirk played across his face as he watched the spiders burn away. before the flames on the spiders died out, he strarted to move forward, his sword held flat to his back for a quik slash if needed. shmitty got slightly ahead of tramer in a diagnle potsion, held out his hand in front of himself and started to take control of the fire jest before it died out. making it grow, larger, bigger. his hand moved and his fingers started to twirl and soon the fire started to take an odd shape. it streched out firey wings and made a weird screech, shmitty closed his hand and made a tight fist and in the pupil of his left eye a weird firey glow. he was himself and somwhat this fire bird. the bird tuned and looked at tramer before screeching again as shmitty luaghed to himself "haha I did it" he mumbled. the bird took flight and went high above the group and started circleing around above them. shmitty now saw two diffrent veiws of the battle as he to prepared for the next wave.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games