Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:04 pm
Rainey_angel81
scarfeeee...tweee

A red scarf!

OH

MY

GOD.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:12 pm
lmao Doomie, don't cream yourself XD  

Alektorphobia

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:24 pm
Said this in two other places already, but check out the name of the scarf. Sound it out...

Maybe I only get it because it sounds familiar to the way I say his name..

Chuck norris..

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:45 am
Meph!stopheles
Said this in two other places already, but check out the name of the scarf. Sound it out...

Chuck norris..

Holy crap, I didn't notice that. That's hilarious. rofl  

Eddily

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:35 am
Heh. Cool. Never noticed the name of the scarf till you mentioned it. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:13 am
Salen-Stormwing
Heh. Cool. Never noticed the name of the scarf till you mentioned it. rofl

I caught it when I read the description and it gave me a good chuckle. xd  

Artemis Vulpes

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:05 am
Meph!stopheles

Chuck norris..
That is sooo wrong rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:51 am
I am back !!! i have been away 6 months ... woots!!!  

Gothyfox

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:29 pm
I love my scarf by the way...it's up there with the coco and the kiki....and the guitar.

Anyway..the reason I came onto the Sallies thread is I finally contacted the decoy person fro the protection dogs. But now I have a butt-load of homework to do before I start. Not only do I have to find a martial arts instructor, I have to buy membership to the gym and lift weights and do cardio, and then I have to be able to run 1 mile with a 60lbs pack. And I have to contact the local police bite dog squad so I can get *hopefully* into working bite with their dogs, at least doing the sleeve work...

I am so not a runner, but i will do it. The suit itself is something around 10lbs of extra weight, but then you add the weight of the dog too. So Ill have my work cut out for me for the next 2 weeks. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:52 pm
Rainey_angel81
I love my scarf by the way...it's up there with the coco and the kiki....and the guitar.

Anyway..the reason I came onto the Sallies thread is I finally contacted the decoy person fro the protection dogs. But now I have a butt-load of homework to do before I start. Not only do I have to find a martial arts instructor, I have to buy membership to the gym and lift weights and do cardio, and then I have to be able to run 1 mile with a 60lbs pack. And I have to contact the local police bite dog squad so I can get *hopefully* into working bite with their dogs, at least doing the sleeve work...

I am so not a runner, but i will do it. The suit itself is something around 10lbs of extra weight, but then you add the weight of the dog too. So Ill have my work cut out for me for the next 2 weeks. *sigh*

POOR RAINEY! gonk crying

Hope everything works out for the best.  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:56 pm
Rainey_angel81

Oi....good luck with that...... sweatdrop I personally don't have the endurance for that sort of job....let us know how that goes!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:12 pm
you'll get a detailed day by day action review. Haha....  

Rainey_angel81

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:22 pm
I never noticed that about the scarf! ZOMG! *giggles*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:55 pm
DoomNeko
Rainey_angel81
scarfeeee...tweee

A red scarf!

OH

MY

GOD.

Um........if you're so excited, why aren't you wearing one? razz  

FogSage

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:16 pm
FogSage
DoomNeko
Rainey_angel81
scarfeeee...tweee

A red scarf!

OH

MY

GOD.

Um........if you're so excited, why aren't you wearing one? razz

My usual monthly shipment hasn't come in yet, either Ome forgot, or this is some kind of ruse for more sex. rofl

Naaah, I'm being patient. I have the money to buy a zillion of those things, but I'm not wasting any of it anymore, I need to work my way back up towards 25 million. 3nodding sweatdrop

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games