Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:30 am

(hey! i missed you! does that count for something?)

leon turned back to the window and looked at the streets.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:13 pm

((I'm gonna join.))

Name:Ryukai
Weapons/powers:Controls wind, fire, water, earth, and darkness, has control over spiritual and aura energy, arsenal of weapons such as daggers, longswords, and scythes.
Appearance:Blood-red eyes, somewhat long naturally silver hair, about 5'7", casual clothes, fire armor in battle.

Demonic Repentance

lady chava

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:54 am

(I'm baaaaaacckkkkk!!!!!!! 4laugh )
(yes......it does acctually!!!! no one was on last night, and I was lonely....*starts singing* lonely, i'm misses lonely, I have nobody of my one, a-wheeee-eeee-ee-e......Tee, hee!!!)
(oh!!! hey shadow, where are you showing up? i want to know so everyone can introduce themselves!! blaugh )

Chava wakes up suddenly. gasping. out of breath. "There is someone new here, someone, someone,...."She trailed off, trying to think of a way to discribe this new person. bingo! she thought. "He has Blood-red eyes, somewhat long naturally silver hair, he's about 5'7", and he's wearing casual clothes at the moment....."

(Welcome to the Rp shadow..... biggrin )
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:21 pm

((Please, call me Requiem. Shadow sounds stupid... Oh, and I used to be Kilikrox so feel free to call me Kilik if you wish. I'll be entering right now... In a cool way. cool ))

Ryukai was surrounded by Heartless. He laughed. "Kiyakuro nu katsoh!" They exploded. His elements each had a language; That was, once translated, "Shadows, be destroyed!" He laughed again. He walked into the building he called home, and sensed unfamiliar auras there... He ducked behind a wall, one of his scythes at the ready.

Demonic Repentance

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:45 pm

leon turned around and drew his gunblade. he stood next to the stairs and kept his blade ready. "whose there?" he called out.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:55 pm

He laughed, using the darkness to make his voice emanate from everywhere. "I should be asking the questions, seeing as you're in my house. First of all, if you don't comply I'll spear you all with the elements." Ice spears started forming above their heads. "Second, if I don't like your answers, I'm going to use your spirit energy to wipe your minds, then I'm gonna blast you out into space for a while."

Demonic Repentance

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:39 am

(hey shadow!)
leon stepped in front of the stairs with his gunblade pointed down them. "listen.....i dont like threats....how about you show yourself....."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:29 am

The first spear ripped through Leon's chest, about 6 cm away from his vitals. "Shut the hell up. You're in my house, retard."

Demonic Repentance

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:52 pm

leon didnt flinch. "listen.....i dont care who you think you are.....if you show yourself now....there will be no trouble...otherwise....i'll take the place down...."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:07 pm

"Wrong answer!" Ryukai roared. A second spear went through Leon's leg, right beneath the knee, rendering it useless, and a third one disabled his arm in a similar fashion.

Demonic Repentance

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:33 pm

leon went down on one knee and switched his hold on his gunblade. "do you really want to hurt the girls here?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:56 pm

As a reply, a spear went through everone's foot. Except Ryukai's, of course. Then another spear went through Leon's other arm, disabling any chance of weapon use. "Now," He said. "I can let you go and heal your wounds, but I need answers and NOW."

Demonic Repentance

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:10 pm

leon slowly started to stand up. "ask away.....but seeing as we have no means to defend ourselves...show yourself...or are you a coward?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:20 pm

Ryukai walked out. "Well, I was concerned about that little gunblade of yours..." He kicked it away. "Now... Why are you here?" His voice was stern.

Demonic Repentance

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:47 pm

leon stopped the gunblade with his good foot."and i would have used it if i had a good reason....and as for why we're here....dont ask me...i wanted to leave here as soon as possible..."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games