Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rakuji Tamamura

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:46 am

He stood from his perch on a branch in a forest near a small villagewhen he spotted a large moose 'hmmm.... tasty' he thinks and tranforms into his lycan shape.
His arms bulge with muscle, fur and demonic energy. His neck and face enlongate and his ears move higher up on his skull and morph into wolves ears, his entire body doubles in size and sprouts thick, silky, white fur.
He launches himself towards his prey and takes it down with the force f the impact. The moose, only stunned by the fall, attempts to get up, but he is relentless and rips it's throat out in a savage display of hunger. That's when he noticed the vampire coming out from behind a tree.
"come drink this blood night walker" he said "you need sustinence"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:59 am

(the vampire is not sasuke btw just a random vampire)The vampire pounced upon the moose carcass and sucked it dry before turning to Erotomi.
"My thanks, wolf lord, I was extremely thirs-" she managed to say before Erotomi bashed her skull in
"Fool! That carcass was mine I merely wanted to try the flesh of a night-walker." he then tried to eat the vampires arm but threw it away, disgusted by the taste."Horrid. I much prefer moose."then gorged himself on moose.
When he finished he stood and transformed back to human form and walked off to the village to obtain some clothing. The people feared him and gave him torn left overs from military uniforms before he left. He then headed toward a city he knew well where he ran into Sasuke (he doesn't know him yet)
"Hello, night-lord," He said "Are you in need of blood?"

Rakuji Tamamura

DaMaster13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:16 am

srry to disturb the RPing but am i to late to join
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:56 am

bananas28
sasuke looks at her. "a vampire....cannot live so long without blood.....i'm lucky to have lived this long....." he slowly gets up. "i..might be able to find someone lost in the woods.....but i might not be able to walk far enough" he said walking to the door slowly.

((you're all good ^^))

Rylin went after him, grasping onto his hand. "Wait!...Sasuke..." She gulped. "Take...my...blood," she whispered.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

DaMaster13

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:24 pm

Name: Kentarou Kobyashi
Personality: kind, calm dangerous when threatened twisted
Race:Lycan
Dislikes:Vampires
Appearance:
User Image

when in lycan form
User Image

Story behind him: Was bit by what he thought was a wolf and went to the doctors to get a rabies shot and went to lycan form and murdered the doctor.
police thought a wolf snuck in and killed him no one would suspect the store owner, Jaun Pablo.

do u like it??
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:08 am

sasuke turned around in shock. "are....are you sure??? i do not want to.....hurt you......"

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:34 pm

((It's awesome Master ^^))

Rylin nodded, unbuttoning her blouse enough to have her neck, shoulders, and the upper part of her chest exposed. Tears fell from her eyes." I don't...want you to leave me..."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:34 pm

((i have no idea where kaine is now))

Kaine gets up from his spot by a tree rubbing his eyes "wow thats a nasty hangover i hope i didnt do anything too stupid recently"

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:46 pm

((he almost seduced/raped/turned an angel ^^; wink )

The little angel, Siren, walked through the forest, glancing around fearfully.

Rylin continued to stare up at Sasuke.

________

AJ, a 14 year old human girl, walked through the woods herself, bored and lonely.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:47 pm

walking around in the forest.

hoplite323

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:49 pm

Kaine walked around till he ran into Siren "hey you loook familair do i know you?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:02 pm

Akirahear12

DaMaster13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:02 am

Kentarou was walking in the forest dayzed. ''What am I going to do with my illness?'' walking sad and scared bumbs into AJ ''Oh, Hi, What are doing here?''
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:08 am

sasuke looked at her. "if you are sure.....i shall try prevent any unecessary pain." he slowly got closer and softly bit into her neck.

The_Last_Avenger

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:38 am

Rylin bit her lip slightly, wrapping her arms around him tightly, rubbing her cheek against his dark hair.

______

Siren shook her head slowly, her angelic aura flaring slightly in surprise and some fear. It was that vampire that tried to turn her. "U-Ummm..." She looked away, blushing.

________

AJ, long blood red hair and blue eyes with soft features, looked up at him, her eyes widening slightly. "I'm...walking around...getting away from everything," she said. Her voice was soft, shy, and timid. She was running away from home, in truth, she thought lightly.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games