Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:16 am
Quote:
(its spelled saki)
(oh well) *goes to the cafteria prepare breakfast for people, startt making a brazilian dish(beans, those real brow ones with meat[feijoada])*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:18 am
*after done he puts it on the tables* "guess it helps to wake up..."  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:19 am
*heads in to kitchen to see the stranger i help earlier but never got his name, and starts prepping english pizzas* hey again  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:19 am
schrodinger333
(its spelled saki) okay....im heading back to school im gonna let you to duke it out bye. *speeds off like a bat out of hell*

Tora looks over "well...thats sad...he wont even help a nine year old out" Shirotora changes to a boy with white hair and black higlites. "yeah that is sad" Tora looks at Shirotora "shirotora, you have till the count of three to get dressed" she says cracking her knuckles. he looks at her " YES MAAM" he reaches in to her school bag and takes out some clothes  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:21 am
schrodinger333
*heads in to kitchen to see the stranger i help earlier but never got his name, and starts prepping english pizzas* hey again
"hello there" *grab a plate with "feijoada" and wait him to end the pizza*"i forgot to say my name... it's edward"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:25 am
nice to meet you edward um...who were those two on the way here?  

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:27 am
schrodinger333
nice to meet you edward um...who were those two on the way here?
"they are tora and shitora... a little wierd sometimes but they are good people... tora is the girl, and is the pizza ready?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:28 am
Tora and Shirotora walk in. Tora says "OI guys whats up" Shirotora is wearing Tora's gym uniform and he says "HI GUYS WHATS GOING ON"  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:30 am
red 14 the sniper
Tora and Shirotora walk in. Tora says "OI guys whats up" Shirotora is wearing Tora's gym uniform and he says "HI GUYS WHATS GOING ON"
"preparing breakfast... pizza with beans strangely"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:32 am
*pizza finishes* sorry about that i didnt know you had a tiger as a brother names kio i made some extra english pizzas wants some? *offers tora and her brother*  

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:34 am
*grab a slice o pizza and put it next to the bean, cast a spell so the beans wont touch the pizza(ya magic)*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:35 am
pizza is good for you in the morning its a proven fact (btw english pizza is on english muffins as the crust an it is a rl reciepe and it rocks)  

Elfen_Lied_Lucy333

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:36 am
schrodinger333
pizza is good for you in the morning its a proven fact
"yhea..."*start eating*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:38 am
"Sure" Tora says kicking a chair up in the air. "sounds weird" Shirotora says siting next to kio. The chair lands behind Tora and she sits on it and puts her feet on the table "and Ed...you should know my family is weird after he werewolf wolf attack on the school" Shirotora is watching a bug fly around the room closely  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:40 am
red 14 the sniper
"Sure" Tora says kicking a chair up in the air. "sounds weird" Shirotora says siting next to kio. The chair lands behind Tora and she sits on it and puts her feet on the table "and Ed...you should know my family is weird after he werewolf wolf attack on the school" Shirotora is watching a bug fly around the room closely
*still eating*"i know it"(BTW nice DMC3 reference there)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games