Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 499 500 501 502 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:33 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Teasing Samuel, he glanced around the room. There were no hidden doors so the bathroom was out of the question, much less a shower. Micha listened as Samuel responded. He shook his head laughing softly. "Hmm, yeah. I'm not about to clean my a** out in the sink though…" Micha replied as he rolled his eyes at the thought. He listened as Samuel soon explained the layout of the house. Micha had never really explored the house too much. He found no need after all there were too many rooms and he'd likely get lost. "What about the shower in the pool area?...Hmm, not as comfortable but big last I remember?" Micha teased after all he hadn't been to Samuel's pool area since the first time he was here. It brought back amusing memories.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Relaxing with the male, he watched as he glanced around the room. As if he were to notice some hidden room that Samuel had never shown him. Sadly no such room existed and the one they needed was somewhere above them. Samuel laughed as Micha shook his head and made his objections known. He couldn’t blame him for not wanting to clean up in a sink. It was just barely a step above bathing with a hose outside. ”Nor would I expect you to.” he said honestly. Turning his head, Samuel pressed a kiss to Micha’s shoulder. He wasn’t surprised that the male wasn’t familiar enough with the house to find a more suitable room on his own. After all he’d never really had a need to familiarize himself with the layout since they were always together. Samuel listened as the male continued to question him about the shower in the pool, noting his teasing tone. ”Hmm, indeed it’s not as lavish as the one in my room. But it’s certainly big enough for two. It’s a bit of a walk, think you could manage?” he soon relied. Samuel remembered the last time they went down to the pool. It was during his first visit to the mansion. A night that would eventually lead to so much more.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:37 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Indeed Micha wasn't about to wash his a** in the sink at least not before Samuel did. He nodded as Samuel responded. Micha smiled as Samuel kissed his shoulder. He found no need to explore the house. After all, what good would it do? Micha expected in the future, they would get their own place. He saw no need to learn something he didn't intend to live in. Micha went onto tease
                                                        Samuel about the shower in the pool. He nodded slightly as Samuel questioned him. Micha really wanted a bath but he'd have to settle for a shower.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

It was true that if they were to live together it most likely would not be here. However he couldn’t say for certain that they would never see the mansion again. After all, his parents still held the lease and he didn’t see them selling anytime soon. He could easily see his parents hosting parties and gatherings. Events that he and his brothers along with their spouses would be invited to as well. Samuel may not be married to Micha just yet, by the time the mansion was passed back to his parents he might be. As Samuel spoke, he questioned him as well. He watched as the male nodded quietly but said nothing. Samuel stared at him curiously for a moment. ”So which would prefer, my room or heading down to the pool?” he asked again. Samuel wasn’t married to the idea of taking a shower. Although he was sore he wouldn’t deny Micha the comfort of a bathtub.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:58 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Micha knew that once they settled into their own place, he would see the mansion again. He didn't expect to never see it again. Micha hardly cared after all with family events, there were so many places to hide. He found the idea amusing. Micha hadn't realized Samuel had asked him more than one question. He probably was just tired and out of it now. Micha felt Samuel staring at him but he didn't understand. He heard Samuel question him again. Micha wasn't keen on moving, he was rather comfortable right where he was. He knew eventually they'd have to go to Samuel's room. "Mm, I guess your bedroom, unless you have a bathtub in another room in the house?" Micha responded as he teased Samuel.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The thought of hiding from his family somewhere in the mansion with Micha amused him. He could just imagine him whisking him away from a family gathering only to be dragged off to the music room or to hide away in one of the unused bedrooms. Though he could also seeing that backfiring for them a bit as his brothers would likely be trying to do the same. One couple getting away could possibly go noticed, but if the three of them made a break for it, his parents would definitely notice. Holding on to the male, Samuel soon questioned him again. He smirked as Micha teased. "There might be. But like the shower, I can't say if it would be as nice as what you'd find in mine and my families bathrooms. The guest rooms are basically set up like a nice hotel room." he replied. Samuel was in no rush to leave just yet as he was also quite comfortable.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:58 am

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Such plans to run away and hide would only result in getting them caught. After all it was true but all the siblings could hide it away with their spouses. He found the thought to be entertaining. Micha teased Samuel as he thought about what he wanted. He listened as Samuel responded. Micha nodded at his words. He wasn't looking to move yet either. Micha shifted as he pulled back from Samuel and moved to lie back on the couch. His legs were still on Samuel however as he laid there.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:18 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel smiled as the male teased him again. In turn, he explained the simple furnishings of the other rooms. Or at least compared to his own they were rather boring. To Micha, he wasn't so sure. He might have to show him one of the guest rooms one day just so he'd be able to compare. Though he was sure his words painted a well enough picture for him to imagine. Still unwilling to move, he watched the male nod his head and move to lie back. His legs continued to drape over his lap as Micha made himself comfortable. He wasn't bothered, it was nice to just sit here and relax awhile together. His hand slipped up and down the males shin as they both relaxed.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:42 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Micha never understood why Samuel continued to live in such a mansion. Sure, he didn't have to worry about renting, though it would be nice to own something more tame and less extravagant. He much preferred simple himself. Micha knew Samuel was wealthy. It was never something he worried about. His own wealth was minimal compared to Samuel. Between them money wasn't much of a subject they talked about. He hardly cared about the matter after all Samuel was free to do as he pleased.

Shifting to lay there, he watched Samuel from where he lay. Micha soon felt a hand against his leg. He watched, feeling as Samuel ran a hand up and down his legs. Micha had no want to move though knew eventually they'd have to. He still needed to get back to his hotel later while Samuel had work later this evening. Micha wasn't happy about the thought but they needed to keep their routines.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

In truth, the mansion had always been his home. For as long as he could remember it was his family's escape from the city. Whenever he needed a place to crash during his days in college, it was the first place he went. Social gatherings, weddings, and more, it was always a home to him. When he had graduated and started looking seriously into making his club what it is it became something of an office. Samuel was so used to the large space that he'd never thought twice about it, even when he was the only one living here.

The idea of downsizing was not something he hadn't thought about. But with the mansion being close to the club and the penthouse he kept in the city, he hardly saw reason to need to invest in something else. However, when the time came that both he and Micha were ready to start living together, he wouldn't mind letting go of either property in hopes that they might find something they could both enjoy.

As Samuel sat there, he ran his hand along the males leg as they both relaxed. He knew that eventually they were going to have to get up and move. Not only that but he would need to take Micha home and start thinking about work. He too wasn't thrilled about the idea of going back to his daily routine, but it was necessary. Besides, they could still talk and text, and maybe grab a meal together. It wasn't a permanent goodbye. Just a few healthy breaks in-between as they went about their day. "What kind of place would you want to get when we decide to live together?" he asked curiously.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:03 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • They had talked sort of about a future place for the both of them. Micha had given it little thought. After all, he knew it would be a while before such things happened. He wanted to take their time getting to relearn each other's habits again. Micha didn't want to rush into living together. However, planning for a future together interested him.

Lying there, Micha enjoyed the feel of Samuel's hand running over his legs. He knew they'd need to move soon but he was content. Micha soon heard Samuel question him. He wasn't surprised though he was curious. "Hmm, well I need a studio area for my piano and my painting supplies, plus maybe an office...a nice big bedroom with a bathroom that has a shower and tub attached… What about you?" Micha asked curiously wondering what Samuel wanted in a place that would be there's someday.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Although it was away off in the future, he still liked these kinds of chats. It was nice to imagine what sort of life they may live and where. Plus it gave him the chance to learn the sort of things he wanted out of their relationship. It was one thing to be told that Micha wanted to live with him. But he needed to know that he wanted more than that, more with him. Samuel continued to idly run his hand along the males legs as he questioned him. He watched him mull over the question for a moment as he then described his ideal type of rooms he would want in a house. Samuel smiled and nodding, wanting a bit of the same. As the question was returned to him, he that in thought a moment. "Hmm.....I'll definitely need an office...a nice backyard, preferably one with a pool, but I can settle for a big enough area that we could sit outside...maybe a spare bedroom for our friends or family.....and....I don't know, I think that's about all we really need. Unless you plan to pick up driving between now and then, than we might want to think about a two-car garage as well." he replied. "I suppose if we really wanted to find something to fit all our needs, we might want to consider looking outside of the city." he suggested, wondering how the male might feel about that.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:11 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • It was nice to talk about the future. Micha liked knowing there was something to look forward to. However he could want many things but that didn't mean he'd be happy. Micha merely wanted a place they could both call home no matter how run down. He didn't want much after all he knew it would be bought with Samuel's money. Micha didn't need extravagance just a bed and four walls to call there's.

He listened as Samuel replied after giving him his own ideas. Micha though couldn't help but laugh at the driving part. "Sure, yeah...I might have a driver's license but I don't want to drive, thanks." He teased Samuel as he shifted his legs. Micha moved to sit up, he slipped closer to Samuel. "Wherever we go, I'm sure we'll find something we can agree on." He commented as he leaned closer and kissed Samuel. Micha knew they couldn't sit there and talk all day even if he wanted to.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Indeed, all of their ideas sounded nice in theory. But if neither of them were happy than there was no point in it. For now, Samuel was very happy with the way they'd been handling things. They'd both been pretty open thus far as they took things slow. He too looked forward to spending his life with Micha. It would be a little hard at first downsizing, but eventually he would get used to it. All that mattered was that they were happy together. Samuel listed off a few things he wouldn't mind having in a house, even going so far as to suggest a bigger garage. He glanced down at the male as he heard him laugh. Samuel smirked as he was teased and watched as Micha moved closer to him. "Mmm, yes how could I forget how much you adore the subway." he teased back. As Micha continued, Samuel smiled at his sweet words, "I look forward to that day." he said in a hushed tone. Samuel watched as the male came closer to him and felt his lips press against his own. Samuel tenderly kissed him back before pulling back. He too knew the day was growing late and they couldn't stay here forever. There would be more conversations like this one, he simply needed to be patient.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:31 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Micha was content with the idea of getting their own place. Though for now, he'd settle for just making things work with a normal routine. They couldn't afford to fall back into their old lifestyles. Micha wanted Samuel to continue with his growth into the businessman that he was. He wasn't going to hold Samuel back and he expected the same.

Teasing Samuel, he listened as teased him back. Micha rolled his eyes, "Hey now, don't knock it… Sorry I don't drive a fancy car like you Mister." He teased back not minding Samuel's own mode of transportation. Micha knew that not every place in New York could be traveled via subway.

Coming closer toward Samuel, he smiled at his words. Micha leaned closer and kissed Samuel. He felt him return the kiss before pulling back. "Well… As much as I'd love to sit here all day and talk… We should probably get moving… You still have work tonight." Micha teased as he shifted moving to carefully get off the couch. His legs were wobbly and his hips hurt but he needed to keep moving.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 499 500 501 502 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games