Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4415 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:23 am
Missing00
Sorry if I took your look but it's a guyver suite I had to have it.
No worries, I'm just glad I chanced upon it, and had enough gold to get it before I forgot.
@Carthson: Sent a request.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:15 pm
Damnit Cale. And you too Johnny. Now I am seriously thinking about driving to see Cale just so I can read the latest chapters of the KoTOR comic. Both of you suck. mad  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:35 pm
I beat Classic mode with half of the characters in SSBB today. When I play it, I usually get 3 or 4 characters through Classic. Meta Knight and Snake were the roughest for me. Zelda was easy. I had many fireball KOs thanks to boundary sniping.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:53 pm
I hate Snake... And Dedede... And Wario...  

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:06 pm
Peach, Zelda, Ike, and ZS Samus are the ones I'm good with ATM. I'm hoping I'll eventually get used to all of 'em so I can do just as good with anyone.

Imagine if SSBB had a character creator/editor type thing, even if it was limited to just mixing and matching what all the characters have. Kirby's face/body wielding Ike's sword and using all of Sonic's special moves, for example.

I'd make another Amazon warrior babe probably, like I did in SC4, using a combo of Ike and Marth's attacks.

Of course, if possible, I'd bring in my Particle Annihilator from SL and just instant-KO everything. blaugh

BTW, moo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:45 pm
Finish him!

*Takes off shirt, as oppoent's heart beats soo hard it bursts out of his chest*

Fatality!  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:06 pm
Nah, even though I wish they had more Orchid-esque characters like that in many games.

Final Smash would be a 1-hit KO type. A very fast rush forward and once contacting any opponent, a black-out style barrage similar to Akuma, Shin Akuma, Evil Ryu, and Ultimate Rugal in Capcom VS SNK 2 E.O. In other words, a quick dash into the opponent, and once they're grabbed, it cuts to black while you see rapid-fire slashes appear, then it cuts back to normal with the opponent floored. Simply replace that with them being flung off the stage with enough force to KO them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:31 pm
elvisnake

I like Dedede  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:35 pm
Missing00
elvisnake

I like Dedede
Meh. I don't like to play as or against him, but his final smash, while aggravating, amuses me to watch.
Who I do like are Toon Link, Luigi, Pit, and Olimar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:59 pm
I dread the time when I'll be taking Olimar through Classic mode...  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:06 pm
I used to not like him, but just recently, I've taken a liking to the little guy. Nothing amazing, but a pretty good scrapper, when you get down to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:30 pm
I don't like how Samus/ZS Samus and Zelda/Sheik require 2 playthroughs, 1 in each form, in order to get both trophies for 'em. At least Poke'mon Trainer doesn't do that for all 3 poke'mon.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:43 pm
That was nice, definitely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:00 pm
Code Geass is getting kinda stupid, and after it had all those interesting twists and everything... I hope it's just a mid-series lag in action and other stuff.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 am
There's always next episode.
But I'm not likeing the seconed part all too much as a whole. That happened with Gurren Laggan too.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4415 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games