Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:06 am
Here's a thought for Bleach:

During the ridiculous amount of time the guys were in the soul society saving Rukia, and then fighting bounts, were all the hollows on vacation?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:10 am
The Bount storyline as a whole is apparently just a filler, but there has to be some Soul Reapers somewhere doing the dirty work that we don't see right now.
Crap now I have three episodes to catch up on... this is where I could hug our DVR, or yell at my step dad to watch his Twilight Zones with the kids, instead of AFV.  

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:32 am
Yeah, that trio of traitor reapers suddenly just went off stage and stopped doing anything...

They should just remake the entire thing and have it where Orihime's the star and everyone's going nuts over her awesome boobs of lustful desires or something. That might actually make it hilarious, assuming it was done right.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:34 am
Orihime's not really that great though... I mean, in terms of anime girls and lust factor, in my book she's really not that high on the ranking...

But Bleach... DBZ with swords, that's all it was for me... I got to the elder reaper and was like.... "another powerup? oh come on! we've been in the society for what? 60? 70? episodes now?"  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:49 am
I think the bount arc is actually pretty alright for a filler, and I dont mind if it is DBZ with swords, it's fun.

@Nelo: Yeah Orihime's not that high on my list either, but Rangiku and Rukia...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:53 am
Darkened Angel
Code Geass is getting kinda stupid, and after it had all those interesting twists and everything... I hope it's just a mid-series lag in action and other stuff.

I think I heard that the second season was a filler season or something, it's supposed to bo really fansevicey and not very many people like it. Which is a shame too because Code Geass was a pretty good anime.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:00 am
Sorry missing. Rukia's just about as bad for me on the love list. She reminds me of a Chihuahua.... Little dog with a lot of barking and no real bite to worry about. "Yip yip don't save my loser a** yip!"

Really, only that cat/girl/thing has even a moderate appeal, and that's more because she's got the correct balance of attitude and skills, but even that's kind of slim... bleach girls just dont' got much to them.

What the hell, let's go for the ultimate question: Hottest Anime Girl out there?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:04 am
Aeon Flux?

Game girl is easy. Samus Aran. Anime though, I have no idea.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:32 am
Hm. I guess I could spout off things like chii (chobits) , Tohsaka rin (FMP), or yoko littner (Gurren Lagann)... Asuka Langely (eva), Faye Valentine (CB), or others. The OMG gals, bleach, or death note... Even the Katarl Katarl from outlaw star... all have a good chance at nabbing some serious points. Or the lovely Grenadier... Millie from Trigun... Or Seras Victoria from Hellsing.

Meow from Tsukikage Ran can be fun to play with. Haruka, chitose, or Sumi from Amaenaideyo!! can work well too... Boin for you buxom bastards, or Nagasumi Michishio from Seto no Hanayome.. Maburaho trio... The Tenshi tagalongs...

But you know, I think if I had to really pick something? Probably Miu, followed closely by Shigure from Kenichi: The mightiest Disciple.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:04 am
Mina from Salior Moon, is the only serious answer I can give there. I don't watch enough anime to think of anyone else that I actually know a bit about.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:05 am
I've honestly never been much of an anime fan, but I saw a few episodes of Bleach the other day, and didn't like it. I can't see what the appeal is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:39 am
Why is it that in Heroes 5 whenever I enter the Necropolis, the first thing that goes through my head is the Mordor theme from LotR.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:55 am
Yeah, Elvis, I've never understood why people were so obsessed over anime. To me it's all the same. Fast camera angles, stupid story lines, unnecessarily large weapons. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:14 am
Aloha.  

Jaden_Ordo

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:01 am
Renī Vikuro From Innocent Venus would be my toss into the list.

If you get the dvd's do you go original, or dubbed?

I have to blame my mom for getting My Neighbor Tortoro when I was little. I miss that movie. And it totally depends on what you want to watch too.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games