Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Komi's Place - {KrystalMariposa} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:32 pm
The Gamblator
A shady figure could be seen under a palm tree at the back of the beach.
"Stupid heat, it's so hoooottt."

Thats what you get for wearing all black!!! Hahahaha if you were a wizard like me then the heat would not affect you.....MUAHAHAHAHA!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:18 pm
jai whisled to Lucemon who slingshotted a pair of triangular shades. Jai put them on and continued to float on the water.  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:24 am
Komi sighed and dived under water, then popped up. "Free from those four walls~" Komi called in a sing song voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:15 am
Nicholas began to surf a very large wave. It was on its way to Mika and it would wet her when it reached the beach because of it size.
User Image  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:11 pm
ultimatemk
Nicholas began to surf a very large wave. It was on its way to Mika and it would wet her when it reached the beach because of it size.
User Image

Mika screamed when the wave hit her. When it dissapeared, she was soaked and near tears. "You jackass! I almost drowned when I was a kid! Thats why I avoid water!"

She shot a fireball at Nicholas, beyond pissed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:15 pm
Jai watched all the commotion from a distance. Fireballs, waves, it was all very entertaining, but he knew that as soon as someone gets hurt HE would have to heal them.

((Yay, I finally introduced my Digisoul heal!))  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:34 pm
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk
User Image

Mika screamed when the wave hit her. When it dissapeared, she was soaked and near tears. "You jackass! I almost drowned when I was a kid! Thats why I avoid water!"

Nicholas got hit and then another wave splashed over them extinguishing the fire and wetting Mika again. "Sorry. I just wanted to surf a huge wave and forgot to stop it.". He smiled and then ran back to the water.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 pm
ultimatemk
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk
User Image

Nicholas got hit and then another wave splashed over them extinguishing the fire and wetting Mika again. "Sorry. I just wanted to surf a huge wave and forgot to stop it.". He smiled and then ran back to the water.
User Image

"b*****d!" Mika screamed.
She ran off the beach and sat under a palm tree near it, drying herself off, eyes glassy from held back tears. "I-its just a little water... I won't drown... Its just a little water..."  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:16 am
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk
User Image

User Image

She ran off the beach and sat under a palm tree near it, drying herself off, eyes glassy from held back tears. "I-its just a little water... I won't drown... Its just a little water..."

Nicholas got of the water and changed. He walked over to Mika and tilted his head. "Hi."
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:44 am
ultimatemk
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk
User Image

User Image

Nicholas got of the water and changed. He walked over to Mika and tilted his head. "Hi."
User Image

Mika hissed at him, cat ears flattened, tail bristled. "Get lost."  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:47 am
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk
User Image

User Image

User Image

Nicholas looked at her. "But I wanna be your friend and look a clone."
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:52 am
ultimatemk
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk

User Image

User Image

User Image
Mika snarled at him. "Don't need friends."  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:55 am
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk

User Image

User Image

User Image

But Komi Is Your Friend looks at her.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:02 am
ultimatemk
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk
TheLostAngel-Mika
ultimatemk

User Image

User Image

But Komi Is Your Friend looks at her.
User Image
"No she's my girlfriend/ future wife. There's a difference."  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:04 am
Komi was swimming happily, having been raised near the water, she was definately in her element.
"Under the sea, under the sea
Darlin' it's better down where it's wetter
Take it from me.
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devoting full time to floating
Under the sea~!"
Komi sang as she floated on the water.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 467 468 469 470 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games