Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:24 am
*gurgles and flails about randomly* Boooooored. x.x  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:41 am
*scampers in sleepily and hops into his hammock, then yawns and stretches out* Mornin' furries. ^.^ Anyone about? >> <<  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:03 am
Hmm, guess not.... o-O

... this would probably be a good time to go browse the rest of Gaia, while it's probably less busy, being so early in the morning on a Sunday and all. *goes to poke around the far regions of the Gaia universe*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:04 am
Lloxie
Hmm, guess not.... o-O

... this would probably be a good time to go browse the rest of Gaia, while it's probably less busy, being so early in the morning on a Sunday and all. *goes to poke around the far regions of the Gaia universe*

*flings cheese at* How be yous?  

Vincent Shizu

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:20 am
~wanders in all sleepy~ morning guys.

it feels like im still an hour ahead.... meh.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:22 am
*Finds his way in and to a spot to sit* I'm here as well. Did not sleep well at all last night.  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:29 am
Af Mas
*Finds his way in and to a spot to sit* I'm here as well. Did not sleep well at all last night.

awwww!
i sorta did. i slept on my couch ^^; it was kinda random tho.... so other than a bad sleep, how ya doin? ~paws at you to see if your awake~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:32 am
Eep. oo *perks his ears up and catches the cheese thrown earlier* Yummy. :3~

And hiyo guys! ^^ Sorry to hear ya didn't sleep well, Affy. X-x; *nuzzes*

Lloxie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:36 am
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

awwww!
i sorta did. i slept on my couch ^^; it was kinda random tho.... so other than a bad sleep, how ya doin? ~paws at you to see if your awake~

I think I'm doing okay, but something weird has been happening this past week. I've lost my appetite almost completely. I'm not hungry at all. I've also lost interest in my video games, which is very unusual for me since I typically play a lot. I find this disturbing since these are both signs of depression, and I have nothing to be depressed about. I don't know what's wrong with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:37 am
.... *edit* That was wierd. o_O  

Lloxie

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:44 am
Af Mas
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

awwww!

I think I'm doing okay, but something weird has been happening this past week. I've lost my appetite almost completely. I'm not hungry at all. I've also lost interest in my video games, which is very unusual for me since I typically play a lot. I find this disturbing since these are both signs of depression, and I have nothing to be depressed about. I don't know what's wrong with me.

ooo... maybe you just going thru a stage. i used to not eat.... it really scared my parents... and i used to play my GB all the time. i used to be on the comp all the time, but then i just stopped... im back to the way i used to be and i feel great... im not in that great of shape, but im fine. and im sure youll be fine too! if you ever need anything at all, just give me a shout ok? im sure you could just be subconciously sad about things in life today, that dont make sens... like thinking deep.. thats on thing that could stop you from doing things, and you dont even mean too.... so yeah.. youll be fine^^ ~huggles~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:48 am
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

awwww!

ooo... maybe you just going thru a stage. i used to not eat.... it really scared my parents... and i used to play my GB all the time. i used to be on the comp all the time, but then i just stopped... im back to the way i used to be and i feel great... im not in that great of shape, but im fine. and im sure youll be fine too! if you ever need anything at all, just give me a shout ok? im sure you could just be subconciously sad about things in life today, that dont make sens... like thinking deep.. thats on thing that could stop you from doing things, and you dont even mean too.... so yeah.. youll be fine^^ ~huggles~

There are some recent happenings that have had me thinking a lot, but they're good things, VERY good things, not bad. I shudder to think I've developed an eating disorder. Maybe I shoud see a doctor.  

Af Mas

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:51 am
Af Mas
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

awwww!

There are some recent happenings that have had me thinking a lot, but they're good things, VERY good things, not bad. I shudder to think I've developed an eating disorder. Maybe I shoud see a doctor.

ok. whatever you think you should do^^ its not my call... lol it never will be^^ what kind of good things? if i may ask without prying  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:52 am
Af Mas
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas
Audi_Kitty
Af Mas

awwww!

Nawwwr.... *hugs Affy* It could be depression or it might just be a phase, like Audi said. I know I had the same problem for a while in recent years. x.X; Even still do, sometimes... sweatdrop In any case, seeing your doctor or sommat might be a good idea, yes. And I'm here for ya too, if ya want anyone to talk to. ^.^ *nuzzles*  

Lloxie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:59 am
I just might have to if things don't get better. I'll send you guys a PM sooner or later. Please, keep an open mind.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games