Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:25 pm
MDaylus

Smiling brightly at the thought of the two of them finding each other as the troublemaker's they were Loki listened. When Tony shook his head though the smile dropped a bit into an unsure look. When Tony told him that he wasn't sure they would have endedicated up together or that he would have hidden him Loki nodded. "I would have let you. Before everything I hid my own relationships." Loki tried to soothe. He had never cared about being open before his relationship with Tony but now being hidden away, or just the thought of it hurt a bit. "I am glad that things did not turn out that way."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a little sigh, nodding in agreement. “I’m glad too.” He said with a small smile. “I think…..I think we both needed this. Needed this relationship, needed it in the way it unfolded. Being open about it all, not trying to hide it or deny it…..neither one of us has really had that luxury before. Perhaps it is part of the reason we’ve had so many problems in the past.” Pausing then, he leaned forward, kissing Loki gently. “I will never try to hide us…..well….I’ll still try to hide us from the paparazzi…..” he said with a little smirk as he pulled away.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:45 pm
MDaylus

Loki''s smile returned when Tony told him that he was glad that things had turned out the way they had as well. He could only agree more with Tony''s words about both of them needing how the relationship had unfolded. Secrecy had always been both of their go to things in relationships, Tony to keep them out of the press and Lokids because his choice of partners had never been accepted and had led to a few deaths. He didn't know if the secrecy in the past relationships had been the problem in those that he had caused the death of but he nodded none the less. secrecy had not work, not that this relationship was open, he felt more free and content. instead of continuously anxious and fearful. The kiss startled loki from his thoughts and he looked to Tony as the man told him that he would never try to hide them except from the paparazzi. Loki smiled gently once more at that. "I have no one left to hide you from, not that I want to." Loki responded.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little laugh, just pressing his forehead against Loki’s for a moment. “That’s good.” He said lightly. “Wouldn’t want any surprises right?” he teased, giving Loki another quick kiss before moving his arm back around the god’s shoulders and pulling him close to his side as he looked back out on the party. “And maybe one day, the press will get used to seeing us together so they won’t be as crazy about trying to get pictures of us…..or maybe I should just randomly take us to other countries so the press won’t be prepared to stalk us.” He mused, rubbing Loki’s arm absently.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:46 pm
MDaylus

"No, no surprises. Not anymore, I think I am done with surprises for awhile." Loki stated with his head pressed against Tony's. The quick kiss had the god smiling and he leaned into Tony when the man wrapped his arm around his shoulders and pulled him close. More of the nervous tension bled from Loki's body with him being pressed against Tony. When Tony continued to talk about the press and how one day they may get used to them Loki chuckled. He didn't really see that happening, not with their children being around. and he was sure despite Tony most likely wanting to, he would not be able to keep their children from the press. "I would go anywhere with you." Loki murmured.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Hearing Loki, Tony let out a little laugh, squeezing Loki’s shoulder for a moment. Watching the party, listening to the conversations around them, he stayed silent for a minute. On the opposite side of the room Fenrir was slowly managing to make his way back up onto Steve’s shoulders again, currently being held by the soldier as the man spoke with Volstagg and Thor. Tony focused on them for a while, clearly lost in thoughts. Finally he spoke, not looking at Loki. “I think I want to adopt Fenrir.” He said softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:40 am
MDaylus

Lomita smiled at Tony when the man laughed and squeezed his shoulder. From there he looked out over the party observing everyone, his eyes flicking back to Fenrir every once in awhile to make sure he was safe. Loki was watching Natasha when Tony spoke once more surprising Loki. Loki sat up with Tony''s words looking to the man with surprise. "Adopt him? make him your son?" Loki questioned quietly unsure if he really believed thi's was happening.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced at Loki, blushing slightly. “Yeah well….I was just thinking he was growing up in a house where Natasha and Clint’s kid will have them, the twins will have us. I imagine Thor and Jane will eventually have a kid, maybe even Bruce and Betty at some point……It would be nice if he had two parents as well.” He paused then, looking away and rubbing the back of his head. “But he had a father, knew him and loved him huh? I guess it’s a stupid idea.” He mumbled, shaking his head.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:04 am
MDaylus

Loki listened to Tony feeling a swell of happiness at what the man was saying though he did have some concerns. "But you want to be his father, not just give him another parent?" Loki questioned trying to clarify. He didn't doubt Tony''s intentions but he wanted to make sure that Tony wanted Fenrir as his son. "He was younger than he is now when Angroboda died. ai think he would be thrilled to have you as his father but you can ask him to be sure." Loki suggested. He loved the idea of them truly becoming a family and the twins having a full brother. it would make Fenrir feel like he was part of the complete family too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced at Loki, clearly nervous again. “Yes….I think so.” He said slowly, fidgeting. Looking over the god beside him, he shifted slightly. “You think he’ll be okay with it? And…..you’d be okay with it?’ he asked softly. He hadn’t really thought about what he was saying when he made the statement, but now the idea was out there. He still believed in it, but he wasn’t sure how to talk about it however.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:13 pm
MDaylus

Joy swelled in Loki when Tony said that he did want to be Fenrir's father. The insecurity he saw follow only made Loki smile gently. "Tony, he adores you. I think if you asked him he would be so excited he would bowl you over in his rush to hug you and then he would tell everyone that you were going to adopt him. And I think its a wonderful idea, it would make us a whole family in a way." Loki responded. The only way left that didn't make them a family was for him to be married to Tony, he knew that wasn't coming anytime or at all. He could live with that as long as their mate bond didn't completely break.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly as Loki told him that Fenrir would like the idea. He only relaxed again when Loki said he agreed with the idea as well though. Smiling, he gave a little nod. “Fenrir will be a good brother for them…he’s already so interested in them. And if we can get him set up and comfortable at Xavier’s school, when they eventually get to attend, it’ll be nice for them to have the connection.” He paused to laugh. “If he doesn’t turn into one of those big brothers that never wants to talk to his kid siblings at least.” He joked.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki couldn't help but agree with Tony when the man said that Fenrir would be a good big brother. He had no doubt about that at all especially with how Fenrir had been impatient for the babies already. "I think it will be wonderful for all of them." Loki agreed. At the words of possibilities of Fenrir not wanting to be around his siblings had loki laughing. "I do not think that is even possible in his mind. He'll be impatient to play with them but I believe he'll love his siblings so much that he'll want to be around them as much as he can when they are not crying." Loki disagreed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled. “And he’ll go running from the room when they do start crying, leaving us to get them happy again.” He added. Gently placing a hand on Loki’s stomach, he smiled gently before looking to Loki. “How are you feeling? Got a little energy?” he asked, shifting. “I think we should go for a walk. Get away from the party for a few minutes.” he said lightly. “And From what I understand, light exercise is supposed to be good for you.” He added, looking to Loki to see if he was right or not.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:47 pm
MDaylus

Loki chucked when Tony stated that Fenrir would run from the room when the babies started crying leaving them to settle them down. That was another thing he could see Fenrir doing until they taught him how to settle his siblings if they could be settled. Tony's hand on his stomach had Loki smiling gently and even a bit more when Tony asked him how he was feeling. "I am doing well, a bit sore from everything yesterday but good enough for a walk." Loki stated liking the idea of going for a walk. When Tony said that he had heard that light exercise was supposed to be good for him Loki nodded in confirmation. "That is what I have been told through every pregnancy that someone has been around me for." he joked.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games