Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:59 pm
FA is being really wierd...it says I have -4 new messages. o_O;  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:11 pm
Got work in less than an hours. Going to be getting ready here soon and walking down there. Work will last for about 7 hours then it is onto a bus and to the store. It is there I shall plant myself down and take my chances at getting a Wii when the store opens up in the morning. I have about a 9 hour wait once I get there and will be fending for myself.

The only real problem is that I know I will need to go to the restroom at least once or twice and none of my friends will be there to help keep a spot. So I will either have to try and hold it in for the entire time or pick everything up and find a restroom then plant myself back at the end of the line.

I'll let you all how it went when I get back tomorrow. Till then, wish me luck!

Selene Aries

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:13 pm
Diana Vulpes
Got work in less than an hours. Going to be getting ready here soon and walking down there. Work will last for about 7 hours then it is onto a bus and to the store. It is there I shall plant myself down and take my chances at getting a Wii when the store opens up in the morning. I have about a 9 hour wait once I get there and will be fending for myself.

The only real problem is that I know I will need to go to the restroom at least once or twice and none of my friends will be there to help keep a spot. So I will either have to try and hold it in for the entire time or pick everything up and find a restroom then plant myself back at the end of the line.

Good luck! The Wii is within your grasp, you will soon obtain that which is mighty and Nintendo  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:23 pm
shoki_de_nai
FA is being really wierd...it says I have -4 new messages. o_O;

I had -11 at some point yesterday, wonder how many I have now...

edit - -21 right now. mrgreen  

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:16 pm
Diana Vulpes

Di you should be able to get the people around you to hold your spot. I mean they would have to be real terds to refuse to watch your spot for a five minute bathroom break. Not to mention you can pay them back by watching their spot if they need a bathroom break. XP

Good luck.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:19 pm

<@_@> Sowwy for my absence, everyone. Life's been verreh verreh busy for this foxie... x.x;

Between work, another furry forum I'm hooked on (non-Gaia), work, being tired and somewhat sick-ish, family stuff, and work, I've not had much time or energy/drive to pop on Gaia in a while. <@.@> I still don't know how much I'll be comming on for a while, but for those that want to reach me, you can email, PM, or IM me. =3

Lloxie

Crenn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:36 pm
Sorry for bringing this up. But has anyone heard what happened at the PS3 release? I'm laughing my arse off and being quite stunned.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:38 pm
I found out a little bit of good news.

The species of Boa mom wants is easy to control on how big they get.

We got a book today that tells us lizard care for near every lizard in the pet trade.

We're bumping Suade up from a 5g tank to a 10g, which is his perminant home now.

We got to meet the general Manager of Petco, who's apparently heard alot about me, and wants me to work for them ASAP. Flattery,much? She wants me to take over Mike's job, I told her I couldn't do that, Mike's my buddy. I will be getting a job there, she said, when i'm ready. for now, she told me to put her down as a reffrence for the job I want at a vet clinic.

I'm working out getting Krys and Sheol to visit us up here, maybe for some sort of small vacation, just so mom can get to know them before we go down for the expo.

I got to talk with Din's twin, Merk, and I got to talk with somone I haven't talked to in months.

I'm still on an art block, but i'm trying to get over it. Sigh.

The highlight of my day?
I GOT TO CUDDLE PUPPIES. PUUUUUUUUUUPPIES. ITS BEEN TWO LONG YEARS SINCE I GOT TO CUDDLE BIG DOG PUPPIES!. Oh lordy. I miss puppies. Wrinkly, not quite weaned puppies at petco. the mom wanted to play with Goliath, apparently the doggy day care woman had ferrets who played with her.She barked and whined when we didnt bring Goliath other. She was 1/2 Dalmation 1/2 wippet of all things. Her puppies were 3/4 dally and 1/4 wippit. Anyway, she had an uberspotty baby and a not so spotty one, who still needed a home. I got to cuddle them both,and they were very well behaved for dalmations. I miss puppies... sad  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:50 pm
Yay for the good news NG ^_^

So yeah, no Wii for my at launch. The place I was planning on going was gonna have a midnight launch. Cool. Except, they were only getting 29 Wii's in, and at 2:30, 19 people were already waiting to get theres. No chance for me. Ah well. Now I can save up a bit for some games, controllers, etc. No big deal 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:04 pm
My mother says it's my music that is depressing. It's ironic as she continally talks about death, destruction or something depressing.

Anyway, both me and my father are majorly depressed. He's depressed because he's got no cash at all and there are a lot of bills to pay. And I'm depressed mainly because most of my family is treating me like I don't have depression... that I'm normal. Just makes me feel wonderful when they yell at me for something.

For example, I was told to do 2 things. Spray something around my dad's desk and setup the air con. I did the spray first (as if I didn't, my father would yell at me) and when I went up to go set up the air con, my mother and 2 of my sisters were trying to do it (although one of my sisters, the eldest, and my mother were just standing there watching) and my sister stumbled when trying to unlock the door, stepping on the pipe which comes out of the unit causing it to fall off. My mother and other sister yelled at me because I was meant to set it up.

Additionally, it's 29.2c(84.5f) in my room... and a lovely 35c outside.  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:20 pm
eheh. And everything goes to s**t. MAN I suck. I can't do anything right these days. neutral Screw feelings, I'm going to surpress mine. I hate these stupid things. You bare all and your just ASKING to get ripped up. Argh. I hate it. I hate them. Feelings just plain suck.

im going to go do somthing i'm actualy GOOD at. Like a puzzle. Or make Suade's Terrarium. Dose making a terrarrium set ups count as art? it should, damn it. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:26 pm
I just discoverd last night that mantises can lick their ear. I mean I knew they could bend their heads good but I never caught one doing that untill last night with Redrum. And right after I was laughing at her for having a granny smile. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:49 pm
I got up pretty late, but a few hours after I woke up, I went to a park to meet a guy who's going to be in my next training class. Apparently he inherited his dog from his father and he suspected that his father was beating the dog and so he wanted me to do some tests to see if there was evidence of that.

Very very very sweet dog, but...as soon as I raised my hand as if to pet the dog from over the top, he started cowering and screaming. I actually started crying because it was so bad.

So until the training class, I'll be meeting up with him and his dog and doing so things with his reactions  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:18 am
apparently, I'm forbidden to have a good time and happiness today. -_-...my night just got wrecked..

also, I don't why the hell I give advice to people and try to help them when they ******** ignore everything I say.

Damn it all to hell.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Crenn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:45 am
Kakarotto-san
also, I don't why the hell I give advice to people and try to help them when they ******** ignore everything I say.

Because you care.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games