Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:35 pm
A smile even larger than the one she was already wearing broke out on Krystal's face when she both heard and saw that special blond guy of hers.

"Hey yourself."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:38 pm
"Get me some hot water!" Tsuki yelled, running in circles around his egg. Rolling their eyes Blast used a Water gun inside a bucket and placed it down before Maggy heated it up with Ember. Nodding Tsuki looked confused. "What do we do now?" he asked the two. They simply gave him a look saying we don't speak English. Dumb***. Giving a stern look to two he sat by the egg as it hatched. Coming out was... a Makuhita using Tackle!

"Oh snap!" Tsuki cried out as the baby Makuhita Tackled him, who for her was hugging, called out in Poketalk -Daddy!-

Charky the Charmander stared evilly at the baby before walking away, soon followed by Anubis the Lucario. He was the one who had thought Tsuki was his dad. Now the baby was copying him! She shall pay dearly.

Dearly.  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:39 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
The Lunatone stopped moving for the moment, so I turned my gaze away from it. "But anyway, I think I got it, Sub. I think this is something I'd like to study and learn about, but only when I have time, and there's enough going on as it is. So... huh, how long has the new kid been down there?"
"Hm...he has been there for awhile hasn't he? Mind checking up on him?" Sub asked Terashi. It was then that his SNAG went off, the leader would promptly take it out and look it over, reading the message from Sol. "I do need a little rest..." He said to himself, out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:59 pm
"Sure thing," I said to Sub before walking toward Krystal. "Walk with me," I told her before changing course to the holding cell Sub had described earlier. "I gotta check on something for Sub, but we can go together, if you want."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:04 pm
Smiling, Krystal nodded, beginning to walk with Terashi and wondering where they were now going.

"Of course. Where are we headed?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:14 pm
"I'm not quite sure, yet,"I told her. "I've never been to the place Sub described, but it's in HQ somewhere, so I'm sure we can find it."

Sure enough, after a bit of searching, Krystal and I find the holding cells that Io was held... or used to be held.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:20 pm
Freya blinked a few times, looking to Terashi before looking back to the cells.

"I didn't know that HQ doubled as a prison ..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:51 pm
I shook my head at the sight. "Neither did I," I told Krystal before moving on.

That's when I saw it. A woman that looked like she'd been in a cage for a while was standing up, OUT of a cage, and facing off against the new guy. I wanted to ask if she was SUPPOSED to be moving about, but part of me didn't want to give Krystal's and my positions away.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:04 pm
Krystal kept her silence as she watched the scene playing out, unsure whether to move ahead or stay where they were. She tried her best not to shift or move about, paranoid about making some kind of sound that would alert others to their existence, especially as it looked as if it would be best to keep quiet. To this, she looked to Terashi, silently asking him if he knew what was going on though she had a feeling that he was just about as clueless as she was to the whole situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:44 pm
Trigramatic
Tails stood aside Tristen, curious eyes sizing up the Pokemon. Then, he turned and brandished his tails at it. "I bet I know a warm place to put him," he said. "If it's a him."

"Maybe we can go there after we get him something to eat." He said, managing to stand up. "Can you stand?" He asked.

The Blitzle worked its body around, managing to right itself, however it was having a bit of a hard time. It was trying to manage its footing on the smooth floor. "Careful...there..." He said as he helped the Blitzle on all fours.

"Come on, this way." Tristen said. "Come on, Tails."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:47 pm
Reno looked at her quizzically, unsure how to respond. Realizing the only way to get info was to appease her need for her powers, Reno let his eyes dull and his voice go monotone. "So, my mistress, 'ow did you obtain your gift from the cosmos?" Sensing the presence of the two people behind him, he was unsure ho to get their attention to the fact he wasn't hypnotized. Knowing one of them was Terashi, Reno slid the Dark Gem into his left hand and showed it clasped in his palm to the two.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:52 pm
Two had indeed stopped moving. It found that it was running low on energy. It had spent so much time down here with the meteorite, it forgot to get some moonlight. So, now it was either rush outside and retrofit some of that.... sunshine to suit his needs, or stay down here and go comatose again..... So, the Lunatone abruptly turned and began to head outside.  

Otternavy

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:56 pm
Dan and company would arrive through teleport, the teen thanking his pokemon before promptly returning her. Now that he thought about it, the Gardevoir always warped him wherever he needed to go, whenever. Perhaps a gift was in order... Glancing down at the much younger girl beside him, she had gone silent and was looking around. "Well....here we are. You ok?" Dan asked. "Yeah just...not what was expected.... Better than expected!" the blonde haired girl shouted with glee. Turning to Freya he looked to her as if asking if he made the right decision.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 pm
Watching Alex curiously, the brunette shook her head slightly though caught Dan's look and gave him a bright smile and a sweet kiss, lightly squeezing his hand. It was cute seeing him protective of Alex. "She'll be fine." Freya said softly, giving him the encouragement that he needed. Eevee was looking around curiously, this being the first time the girl had seen HQ. "Once she's adjusted some, maybe we could give her a hand catching her second Pokemon?" Of course, this was also after the rest of them recovered from the trip.  

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:12 pm
The look of concern was replaced with smile after Freya reassured. Still, he'd be keeping a close eye on the girl if anything. The brunette brought up getting Alex a second pokemon which was probably a good idea. "Yeah, sounds like a plan....Wait, why is it so quiet?" And just like that, Alex was missing. So much for keeping a close eye on her.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games