Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

To be fair, he wasn't exactly used to being with someone like Micha. Most of his past lovers like him spending money on them. They liked the fancy cars, the size of the mansion, the fact that he owned his own business rather than working some crappy minimum wage third shift. In some ways it refreshing being with someone like Micha. Knowing that he didn't need his help or attention at every given moment. Not that it would completely stop him from giving it. He wasn't going to change his habit that quickly. Still, he would try. He would stick to his routines, go to work in the evening, and possibly see the man again in a couple of days.As they kissed, Samuel spoke softly. He soon felt the male pull back and watched as he nodded to his words. He smiled softly and kissed the male once more before releasing him. Sighing contently, Samuel stepped aside to let the man pass. He leaned against the counter as he watched the male curiously. "Is that all you wanted to know?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:22 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Micha couldn't help his sudden question. He was scared at times with how Samuel treated him. Not because it was bad, but because he wasn't used to it and didn't know how to ask for certain things. Micha appreciated Samuel for taking care of him. However it worried him but he didn't want to express his worry right now or he'd fixate on it. He just wanted to enjoy what time he had left with Samuel for the day.

Feeling Samuel release him, Micha watched as he stepped out of his path. He moved around Samuel heading toward the tub. Micha took his time with his steps to cross the room. He neared the tub as he reached out to take hold of the edge. Micha stepped up and over into the tub. He moved to sit down so he was at the end. He settled down as he leaned back against the tub feeling the hot water surrounding him. Micha glanced toward Samuel as he heard him question him. "Yes, for now…Why did you want me to question you some more?" He asked, teasing Samuel in return. Micha saw nothing wrong with his question unless Samuel thought more of it.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel wanted to more considerate and understanding of Micha's feelings. Even though it was his nature to want to care for his lovers, he knew doing every little thing for him again would only drive him crazy and possibly want to leave him again. Samuel was going to have to work on easing up and try not to control every situation that crossed their path. He too didn't want to linger too long on the topic. Their time was running short and he wanted to enjoy what was left of their time together today.

Releasing the male, Samuel stepped aside, and leaned against the counter while Micha moved towards the tub. He took a moment, admiring the male as well as fighting the urge to help him into the tub. Instead, Samuel busied himself with grabbing their wash clothes from the counter. As he walked towards the tub, he questioned the male curiously. He didn't think there was anything wrong with his question as he wasn't completely sure if that was all Micha wanted to know. Setting their wash clothes on the edge, he smirked as Micha teased him. "Ah yes, did I not mention that I need you to come up with all the questions for my future memoir." he teased back. Leaning down, Samuel stole another kiss from the males lips. He pulled back shortly after and moved to join him in the tub. Swinging his legs over the side, Samuel carefully took a seat across Micha.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:06 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Making his way toward the tub, Micha was glad that Samuel didn't help him. He was able to walk the distance and climb into the tub by himself. Sitting in the tub, Micha watched Samuel as he came toward the tub. He relaxed as Samuel came forward and set the wash clothes on the edge of the tub. Micha looked up at Samuel as he teased him. He rolled his eyes playfully. "Hmm, and here I thought you were the master of a million and one questions." Micha teased playfully as Samuel leaned down to kiss him. He returned the kiss as Samuel pulled away. Micha watched as Samuel moved to join him in the tub and sat across from him.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Moving across the room, Samuel smirked as Micha teased him. It was only natural for him to tease him back. Leaning down, he gave him a small kiss before moving into the tub. Pulling back he watched him roll his eyes and listened as he teased him further. Samuel laughed softly at his words. But before he answered he climbed into the tub. He was careful not to step on the male or accidentally kick him as he took a seat. Once seated, he looked towards Micha. "Oh I still am," he teased. "But I can hardly interview myself, now can I?" Leaning back, Samuel relaxed in the warmth surrounding him. It felt nice against his sore hips and achy lower back. He could imagine it might be having similar affects for Micha.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:03 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Teasing Samuel, he listened as he laughed. Micha waited as Samuel soon joined him, taking his time and being careful
                                                        He listened as Samuel soon responded, as he teased him in return. Micha watched as Samuel leaned back and relaxed on the over side of the tub. He hadn't forgotten earlier when they had changed positions. However he was probably being selfish and unaware by not asking how Samuel was doing. "Indeed…How are you feeling?" Micha asked curiously as he tapped his foot lightly against Samuel's hip.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel soon settled in the tub, sitting across from the male. He smiled as the male teased him and soon teased him in return. Leaning back, he allowed his body to relax and soak up the warmth surrounding him. As the male spoke again, he felt a soft tap to his hip. Samuel glanced towards Micha towards him. He didn't think him selfish or anything of the sort. The morning had been one filled with talk and passion, it was easy to get carried away and forget even basic curtesy. "Sore, tired. Nothing a little food, Bengay, and coffee can't fix." he replied. "Though just to be safe, I might keep my work out on the floor tonight to a minimum. Catch up on some paperwork instead."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:01 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Micha felt selfish regardless, after all he got to return to a nice cushy hotel later while Samuel had work to do. It was easy to forget at times when passion was involved. He questioned Samuel curiously about his own pains. Micha expected that Samuel probably had about the same amount of discomfort as himself. He listened as Samuel responded about some morning needs and what he planned for the night. Micha nodded a little. "Perhaps…I could find my way back to my hotel if you need to rest before work?" He asked curiously for Samuel's well being. Micha didn't want Samuel over exerting himself for his needs. He was capable of finding his own transportation.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

While it was nice to be able to sit there and complain a little about his aches and pains, he saw no reason for Micha to feel selfish. After all, it was no big secret that he would have to go in and work tonight. Not only that, it wasn't as though it was the first time he had gone to work after they were intimate. Looking across the tub, he watched Micha nod his head and soon suggest that he find his own way home. He was a little surprised by the offer. His aches weren't so bad as to leave Micha to fend for himself. Then again, maybe he was just trying to be nice, no need to overthink it. Sitting up, he shook his head. "Nah, I'm fine, really." he said, trying to reassure the man. "Besides I'm too far from any station or bus stop for you to walk to, and a ride share would take forever to get out here." Samuel appreciated Micha's concern for his well being, but he could get by on his own. Just as he knew that Micha was perfectly capable of finding his own transportation. Taking him home was merely an excuse to spend more time with him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:59 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Micha wanted to spend time with Samuel as well. He merely just didn't want to bother Samuel with things later. Micha watched as Samuel shifted in the tub instead of leaning back. He found it amusing as he tried to project something else. Micha listened as Samuel responded about living too far. He found his words amusing, almost laughable. "You do remember my first time here, unless you forgot?…I found a way here on my own…I'm sure I can find my way out just the same." Micha teased knowing Samuel probably had a good reason for his explanation. He wasn't a clueless child.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

It had never been a bother to take Micha home, and he didn't see how today was any different. Shifting forward, he tried his best to argue his reason for wanting to take Micha home. However, the male seemed more than prepared for his rebuttal. He listened as Micha recalled his first time coming over and playfully rolled his eyes in response. "You're never going to let me live that down are you?" he teased. "In my defense, you hadn't told me you didn't drive." Samuel understood that Micha was neither a child nor an invalid. His wanting to take him home was purely selfish on his own part.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:50 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Micha wasn't bothered by it. He merely was just trying to be considerate. Micha knew Samuel cared for him regardless of how he felt. He just didn't want him pushing himself and getting hurt because of him. Micha commented on Samuel's words. He watched as he rolled his eyes at him. Micha listened as Samuel responded teasing him. He laughed softly, as he shifted in the tub. Micha came closer to Samuel as he leaned over to kiss him. He pulled back but remained close. "Would it have mattered?... Does it still matter if I don't drive?" Micha asked, teasing Samuel. He found it pointless now after all driving was not appealing to him. Micha preferred to walk or let someone drive him around. He found it hard to focus on driving and it made him have a panic attack. Micha had his license but didn't need it.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

He liked that Micha cared for his well being. But he was fine. He wouldn't insist otherwise. As the male teased him, he couldn't help to tease him back. Samuel smiled while Micha laughed and sat up as well. A moment later, he felt his soft lips brush against his own. Samuel kissed him back, hoping for a little more only to feel him pull away once more. He listened as the male teased him once more. Indeed, it was pointless now. They couldn't change the past. "Probably not, though if I knew you didn't drive I might not have made you play long distance hide and seek." he replied honestly. Leaning over, Samuel took another kiss from the males lips. "It doesn't matter that you don't drive. I'm greedy enough to admit that I like driving you around. It gives us more time to spend together. But if you did drive I'd totally let you borrow one of my cars." Samuel wouldn't force the male to take him up on his offer. If he wanted to go home by other means, he was going to have to let him. He reminded himself that it was all apart of their letting each other live his own life. Every now and again that was going to mean that Micha would want to go home his own way.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:27 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

User Image

۩ ) • • • Driving didn't matter to him. He liked being driven around more than doing it himself. Micha enjoyed sightseeing and exploring. He listened as Samuel replied. Micha hadn't minded after all he'd gotten Samuel back but it had failed partially on his part as Samuel had gotten lost trying to find his old loft. He watched as Samuel leaned over and kissed him. Micha returned the kiss before Samuel pulled away. He shook his head a little. "It doesn't matter now besides I received a prize for my efforts so it was worth it." Micha replied as he teased Samuel. He moved closer across the bathtub as he climbed into Samuel's lap. Micha kissed him again as he slipped his arms around his neck. He didn't mind Samuel driving him later after all he seemed insistent on it. Micha too enjoyed their time together when Samuel drove them around. It was one of the reasons he'd been shocked when he'd seen his new car when he first came back. He wondered what else Samuel had gotten rid of but he didn't want to know.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Lucky for Micha, Samuel enjoyed driving. He remembered all their old drives. As painful as it was part with his old car, it was filled with too many memories. Their late night drives, after work dinners, their fights, their make-ups, all of it. He simply couldn't stand having such a large reminder in his garage. The car had to go along with some other items. He wouldn't bore Micha with the details of it all. Though it made him curious if Micha had gotten rid of anything as well. They continued to tease one another and recalled the first time he was over here. Even though it was only a year, it felt like a life time ago. As Samuel kissed him, he pulled back a moment later. He smirked as Micha shook his head and teased him once more. He laughed softly and welcomed the male as he climbed into his lap. He slipped his arms around Micha's waist and happily accepted his kiss, which he soon returned. Samuel held on to him as they relished in the taste of one another. They could bicker about how Micha would get home later, for now he just wanted to waste his remaining time together with him.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 502 503 504 505 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games