Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Giving a little nod, Tony slowly stood, offering a hand to help Loki to his feet, careful to make sure he wasn’t being rushed and managed to balance himself. Keeping a hold on his hand, Tony led the god through the party and out the front door. Taking a deep breath once outside, he relaxed, looking to Loki with a small smile. “I figured you would like the chance to step away from the crowd for a bit.” He said softly, starting down a walkway that led off around the mansion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad for the help up when Tony stood. he was sure he would not have managed to get off the couch on his own. "Thank you." he thanked as he balanced himself and found he was also glad for Tony keeping his hand as he was led through the party. He could still feel some eyes on him but he felt reassured with Tony. It was only when he was led out the front door that he felt a bit anxious. He knew logically that there should be no press around to capture pictures of him as he was. but they had also let many people into the mansion already it wouldn't be impossible for someone to sneak close. "I do thank you." Loki responded when Tony stated that he figured that Loki would like to be away from the crowd a bit. He followed Tony down the walkway more relazed than he had been at the party.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Heading down the path, Tony was silent for a while. Turning around the corner of the mansion, they entered into a gardened area and Tony looked around, seeming to be considering the flowers and plants. “Can you think of anything we should get for the kids? I was already thinking of getting a swing set or something for Fenrir…..but with the mansion being full of kids soon…..” he frowned slightly, looking to Loki. “Though, I guess you wouldn’t know what a lot of Earth kids play with would you?” he smiled, scratching the back of his head.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:58 pm
MDaylus

Following Tony down the path Loki stayed quiet as they walked taking in the warm air. It was warm for his taste but outside seemed better than the crowd. When they stopped in the gardened area Loki waited, unsure what was on Tony's mind. When the genius finally spoke asking if there was anything else they should get the children Loki blinked. He didn't really know what to say, he didn't know what a swing set was but he assumed it was for the children. "Not really no, I wasn't here during the more high tech era of midgards civilization. children had dolls and wooden toys when I was here last time." Loki explained.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:43 am
Alikia Tsuki

Without question, Tony reached across the bond, offering up an image of a swing set with a slide. Looking to the sky, in thought, he frowned. “Perhaps a trampoline? But Fenrir might be a bit too hyper for that to be safe.” He mumbled, offering another image of for Loki. Looking out over the garden, he motioned to the empty lawns beyond. “We could clear an area, set up a play area. I mean Fenrir has seemed more than happy to just run circles whenever he can, but I’m betting that is more his wolf side than anything. No telling what the others will think like or act like.” His mind was quickly spinning down another path again, distracted by the future and possibilities again. As he spoke, he started to wander in the garden, not really paying attention to where he was going.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:05 pm
MDaylus

The images that Tony sent through the bond were a bit hazy but Loki understood them and smiled. Both the trampoline and the swing set would be wonderful things for both Fenrir and their children to play on. "All we would need to do is to tell him to be careful around the play sets and the trampoline. He would listen." Loki stated thoughtfully as he pictured what the yard before them would look like with everything Tony was thinking of. "I think the others would like it, Natasha especially for her child." Loki answered Tony as he began to follow the man in his wandering. "Midgard has some form of water things like ponds, do they not. It would be a good thing to have in warm weather." Loki suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little hum. “Well…there should still be a pond in the woods.” He said, motioning vaguely to the trees on the far side of the lawn. He frowned. “But a pool house might not be too bad. Keep the pool inside, and maybe even get a hot tub in there.” He said slowly. Turning to Loki, he tilted his head. “I’m still willing to build a stable and pasture for you one day as well. But you gotta get the horse and everything. I don’t know anything about that.” He said with a wiggle of his fingers and a small frown.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to the woods that Tony gestured to. He hadn't explored that way yet. He would have to do so soon and check out the pond there and see if it would be safe for the children. Or if he needed to make it safe before they were old enough to use it. When Tony spoke of the pool house Loki turned back to him. "I would like that." Loki agreed when Tony said that he would still like to build a stable and pasture. "I would find a good horse, one to teach both you and the children to ride. Fenrir is old enough for lessons now." Loki hummed in thought for a moment. "But we should worry about those things after the children are born. We don't want too much being done while were trying to prepare for them."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face at the idea of learning to ride, but didn’t argue, knowing know was not the time for that. Loki’s next words had him pausing though, a small frown tugging on his lips. “This is planning for them….” He said slowly. “It’s making sure they have what they need to have a good life, to be happy.” Looking to the god, he tilted his head slightly. “Am I missing something? I feel like I’m missing something.”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled softly when he saw the look on Tony's face at the suggestion of learning to ride. He knew Tony was still unsure about riding but he would help him with that. "This is planning for them when they are older, we have time for this kind of planning. We need to make sure that everything they need immediately is in place." Loki stated. When Tony turned to him and said he felt like he was missing something the god shrugged. "I am unsure." Loki answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed rubbing the back of his head at Loki’s words, looking around. “That’s what I’m better at though….the future….always stuck on the future, not the past.” He mumbled, seeming to be remembering something before he shook his head. “I really don’t know what a new baby needs. I meed diapers, formula, clothes, I get that, I can buy all of that no problem.” He paused then, glancing to Loki. “Asgardian and Jotun babies do drink milk right? Not some Asgardian nectar or something?” he asked, looking genuinely concerned.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:53 am
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony said that he was better at the future things and not the past. He wanted to argue that their children's immediate future was not in the past yet but restrained himself. "Those are thing our children will need, but when they are first born all they will need is tI be fed, changed and to sleep." Loki stated gently. "If you want to plan for their futures you can, but the first thing that will need to be done is their bedroom." Loki continued. At Tony's question though Loki couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "They really shouldn't drink milk from anyone other than their mother at first but they can. there is no nectar that I am aware of."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small nod, let out a slow breath as he tried to reign his mind back around to the proper task. “I’m working on it. I just have to figure out what the proper designs for everything are.” He said before looking to Loki, managing a faint smile at his chuckle, glad Loki could still find some of what he said amusing. At the mention of milk though, he looked Loki over critically. “And uh….you can do that?” he asked slowly, trying not to look too confused. It would make sense he supposed. If a Jotun could carry, they would like be able to take care of the baby, but he hadn’t put too much thought into that before.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:18 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he was working on the designs for things. "I am sure you will get it all figured out. You still have some time but not terribly much, that is my fault and I am sorry." Loki apologized. When Tony looked over him critically after he had spoken about feeding the children made Loki a bit anxious. He knew that him feeding his children was not something that was usual on Midgard. "I can, midgardian males can as well it is just abnormal. I can make sure not to do it obviously if it would make you uncomfortable." Loki stated softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head, studying Loki’s face to make sure he was telling the truth before he shook his head. “No. I don’t care Loki. I mean I’ve been actively trying to get you in some manner of undress since we started sleeping together. Who am I to say you can’t feed our kids in public? Besides, I imagine a baby that gets food when they want it is a bit easier to deal with than one that has to wait for one reason or another.” He said with a small shrug. “I was just unaware that you could do that too.” Slipping an arm around Loki’s waist, he smiled up at the god. “You’re just full of all types of surprises.”

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games