Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 4439 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:46 pm
Yeah. Super Strength guys dont seem to complaign when someone else has super strength but it seems the to stretchy guys cant handle someone else having their gimmick.
Though I prefer plastic man myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:52 pm
I've always been partial to Mr. Fantastic, but then again, I just prefer Marvel in general.  

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:55 pm
Understandable.
Deadpool's my Fav superhero.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:10 pm
The weird thing is how superheroes rank in actual skill.

For example, say something happened that robbed everyone of any superpowers, leaving them with just raw skill.

Superman, the supposed greatest of them, lives off his superpowers. He's screwed.

Wonder Woman is an Amazon, so I'm gonna say she'd still be a good fighter.

Batman doesn't have any superpowers to begin with. He's totally unaffected.

Green Latern ( John Stewart, not Hal Jordan ) has marine training.

Green Arrow is a martial artist, marksman, and swordsman.

Considering that most of the B list superheroes suck to begin with, they already have to have raw skill to compensate. So if something like that were to happen in some kinda like, Justice League episode, that's when they'd all shine.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:15 pm
Hal Jordan was a fighter pilot I thought. He wouldnt be totally useless.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:20 pm
In a plane he'd be good... outside of a plane is another matter. The Air Force enlisted men have a large supply of jokes about the idiocy of pilots. Plus my own experience with a few AF pilots backs that up.  

stellarmagic

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:23 pm
I said he wouldnt be Totally useless.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:26 pm
I love the source books because even if I can't play as much, it's great to learn more about Star Wars. And it comes on portable printed type. What a bargain!  

Rendin Verta

Ihalle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:31 pm
*Agrees with Carth* They hewp so much! I used to have this one book that had alot of the poison and how Vaders helmet and respiratory system worked..Was an interesting read.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:33 pm
Welcome, newbie.  

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:33 pm
In any situation like that, Any directors/producers would almost certainly make the whole thing about Batman. Pretty much for good reason, because he's as kickass as can be, but with the success of the Dark Knight, he seems almost too popular these days.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:34 pm
But yeah. I'm not buying any more of the books till July, when the Rebellion source book comes out. As for now, all my money is going for the month of march, where I shall be killing zombies as Chris Redfield. Mmhm.  

Rendin Verta

Ihalle

Danke, Cale.  
What I wanna know is why Lex Luthor went from a white guy to a black guy to a latino. I'm pretty sure he was latino in the DoomsDay movie. So was Lois, actually.

That's the one thing about Batman that I admire. Regardless of all the modernizing they do, the character of Batman is always the same. He's the same " bad cop " type through and through. That is, unless you count the original live action show with Adam West, which was mostly comedy.  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:36 pm
Perhaps Lex Luthor is going from "Minority Fad" to "minority fad".

Watch, next time we see Lex he'll be in ugg boots and coach sunglasses speaking like an angry latina woman  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 4439 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games