Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
〖Tamer room〗 Windy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite attribute?
  ☠ Virus ☠
  ✾ Vaccine ✾
  ۞ Data ۞
  ♽ Hybrid ♽
  ✦ None/Unknown ✦
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:11 pm
There little monsters, that's what their are! If you defend them because of their sex then your are Sexist! if they can smack guys then I can smack girls! Get em Boy! -Toan black dragon begin to grow ten time it size and breath black flames at windy dragon-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:14 pm
*I step in the middle of the fire, and starts to spin my two swords around like a fan blacking Windy's dragon* I don't follow under any gender Toan I don't even like girls! (I'm not gay) Though as a human you have the right to protect your self from someone who is attacking you.  

Cuevas_506

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:22 pm
-The heat of the black flame was too much and melted your sword into liquid metal- Move aside and I shall purified these monsters with the godly power of mine -hold out gaint cross shape stake-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Windy hovers above the battle: "As if~"

Reptiledramon: -Dives, then suddenly smacks Toan with it's tail-

Im Windspirit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:46 pm
stare *Is seen between the dragon's tail and Toan struggling to keep the tail from hitting Toan* Really? Enough with the aggression...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:52 pm
WINDY CHIBI!!!! lol xd  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:53 pm
scream BLOOD I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER! *Puts you in a headlock, and gives you a Roman nuggy*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:07 pm
NO!

I ACTUALLY WANT TO HAVE A MELEE!

-When Christian steps onto the ground a hidden mine activates blowing everyone, flinging them at a distance, including myself-  

Im Windspirit

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:08 pm
hi!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:12 pm
*Wind blows the explosive material back into mine saving him* cool Windy don't face me cause this will be a long fight...  

Cuevas_506

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Pfffttt-

ffffffffffffffffffffffff----

Good!

The more TP the better!

-Takes a Stance as the narrator counts down from ten to signal the battle-  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 pm
sweatdrop
Gets into the Imperial Stance withdrawing the two Imperial Gold Swords on my back. They appear to be etched into the style of a Lightning Bolt signifying who his divine father was. I waited as the narrator counts down slowly burning on my last nerve. "Hurry up already!" I screamed as I stared you down with a dark fearsome glare.  

Cuevas_506

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:27 pm
"Naw, chill man. I'm not really going to get into a brawl. I can tell by mostly all of y'all how neither opponent likes to be the 'loosing' one or take an attack. Sot here is never actually a winner from the beginning, just a draw. " She said filling nails while levitating in the air. Miraculously, she didn't need to flap her wings to keep herself lifted, yet somehow even without any wind, she slowly drifted towards the left. "By the way, I like the design on that item. I've never seen it before."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 pm
sweatdrop "Yeah my father gave them to me after I re-slew the Nemean Lion." I said like I was preaching what was already known. But like most full mortals I wasn't even known in the Roman History. Which kind of killed it cause it was a hard fight. I had to work behind the Greek Camps line, and help out by removing the Nemean Lion. Quite hard work...  

Cuevas_506

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:34 pm
W-windy help me. I can't stop creating characters for the ??? RP.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 528 529 530 531 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games